Do you drink soda? STOP THAT SHIT AT ONCE!

That crap is in almost everything.
Meant to keep people addicted and craving more.
Been tying to avoid it more, and am amazed by how many products contain it.

Still like Coke with my whiskey.
Hard to find the cane sugar type.

I know it's in many things, which is all the more reason to cut out a good portion of it by avoiding soft drinks. Soft drinks have such gigantic amounts that at the very least, you're cutting a good portion of HFCS from your diet by avoiding them.

Suck it clown

1538186428754499578204.jpg

I know it's in many things, which is all the more reason to cut out a good portion of it by avoiding soft drinks. Soft drinks have such gigantic amounts that at the very least, you're cutting a good portion of HFCS from your diet by avoiding them.

Suck it clown

View attachment 219174

Better yet, have your rentboy twink pour Coca-cola in your face while you have each other in physical positions that are perhaps better imagined than described. That fizzing will add to the ambiance of your orgasm, I promise. Take it from your good old buddy Will, I have all your best interests at heart.

Last edited:
Giant amounts of high-fructose corn syrup are proven to have bizarre, long-term health effects on most vital organs, that is a fact. The reason it's harmless when you eat fruit is that the physical structure of fruit fibers actually prevents your intestines from absorbing the majority of the fructose; you taste the fructose in your mouth, but your body absorbs very little of it. When you're thirsty, do what I do: have a massive vessel of condensation-dripping icewater next to you at all times. Very refreshing. And when I'm feeling really bold, I squeeze a tiny spurt of lemon juice into my icy water slush.

Let me tell you a true anecdote: back in 2016 I had a blood test in the Dr. office and most of my cholesterol levels were perfectly normal except my highly elevated triglycerides (which in itself doesn't cause heart disease, but they can cause build up of bad cholesterols that do cause heart disease). It didn't take me much Internet homework to learn that HFCS is the ultimate triglyceride bogeyman villain. So I completely quit soft drinks rights then and there forever. Then only a few months later I had another blood test and my triglyceride levels were cut in HALF, almost back down to a normal level. And my only lifestyle difference was my lack of daily soft drinks. At the very least, it's food for thought.

When thirsty, drink icewater, not soda. I can't stress that enough.
Most people dont realize that soda has to be transported as a hazmat danger. That shit will literally kill you regular or diet.
The only reason beer and other alcoholic beverages aren't is a special exception to the regulations.
Really? I was unaware of that. I dont drink. Never have.

I've spent much of my adult life working in various medical-paperwork-bureaucrat jobs and two medical absolutes I've noticed A.) Every lung cancer victim has been an 80-something senior who massively smoked their entire life and B.) Senior citizen patients who guzzle Coca-Cola (including a few of my older, late relatives) are always riddled with nagging, chronic, weird health problems throughout their bodies on and on. There is no reason to believe any good can happen to you from drinking a Coke, no matter what anyone here thinks of me.
Some people are just willfully ignorant. You just ignore their idiocy.

Tell people once. After that, let them learn the hard way.

harperlee1.jpg

Giant amounts of high-fructose corn syrup are proven to have bizarre, long-term health effects on most vital organs, that is a fact. The reason it's harmless when you eat fruit is that the physical structure of fruit fibers actually prevents your intestines from absorbing the majority of the fructose; you taste the fructose in your mouth, but your body absorbs very little of it. When you're thirsty, do what I do: have a massive vessel of condensation-dripping icewater next to you at all times. Very refreshing. And when I'm feeling really bold, I squeeze a tiny spurt of lemon juice into my icy water slush.

Let me tell you a true anecdote: back in 2016 I had a blood test in the Dr. office and most of my cholesterol levels were perfectly normal except my highly elevated triglycerides (which in itself doesn't cause heart disease, but they can cause build up of bad cholesterols that do cause heart disease). It didn't take me much Internet homework to learn that HFCS is the ultimate triglyceride bogeyman villain. So I completely quit soft drinks rights then and there forever. Then only a few months later I had another blood test and my triglyceride levels were cut in HALF, almost back down to a normal level. And my only lifestyle difference was my lack of daily soft drinks. At the very least, it's food for thought.

Most people dont realize that soda has to be transported as a hazmat danger. That shit will literally kill you regular or diet.
The only reason beer and other alcoholic beverages aren't is a special exception to the regulations.
Really? I was unaware of that. I dont drink. Never have.
I'm just pointing it out because if you're gonna be outraged about coke you need to be outraged about Budweiser too.

I honestly never knew that.
Ask him to provide a link or admit he is passing gossip.

I've witnessed enough chronic bad health in enough chronic soda drinkers that I do, in fact, find that believable based on my own observations. I don't believe a link is really urgently necessary in this case.
I drink 2 to 4 liters of diet soda a day have for MANY years. Other then normal ailments I have NONE of what you describe.
Why?

Pumping sugar into your body for no reason has so many negative effects.

The brain is one of them, the intake of oxygen is reduced when you have too much bad sugar, and you get fat, and you die quicker. You need water, why not drink water?

The main thing is, we need laws telling us what to eat and drink. Otherwise, we'll just get confused and do it wrong.

Suck it clown

View attachment 219174

Better yet, have your rentboy twink pour Coca-cola in your face while you have each other in physical positions that are perhaps better imagined than described. That fizzing will add to the ambiance of your orgasm, I promise. Take it from your good old buddy Will, I have all your best interests at heart.

It’s official: you’re taking this far too personally

I've spent much of my adult life working in various medical-paperwork-bureaucrat jobs and two medical absolutes I've noticed A.) Every lung cancer victim has been an 80-something senior who massively smoked their entire life and B.) Senior citizen patients who guzzle Coca-Cola (including a few of my older, late relatives) are always riddled with nagging, chronic, weird health problems throughout their bodies on and on. There is no reason to believe any good can happen to you from drinking a Coke, no matter what anyone here thinks of me.

harperlee1.jpg

Only trying to help with general health. I assume there are some smart people out there that will take some common-sense advice.

harperlee1.jpg

Only trying to help with general health. I assume there are some smart people out there that will take some common-sense advice.
Except you resort to lies to make your point.

All that info must come from the state of Calif, the land of nuts.
Nuts are healthy Especially almonds.

The main thing is, we need laws telling us what to eat and drink. Otherwise, we'll just get confused and do it wrong.

No, you misunderstand me, I don't want any new laws telling us what to eat and drink. I'm perfectly capable of making those health choices on my own without a governmental babysitter. I'm simply offering some good health advice for anyone who's interested. But if a person wants to drink a case of Coca-cola a day, that's their body, I don't really care. I'm simply about putting some common-sense health advice in this thread. You can take it or leave it, it's your body.

harperlee1.jpg

Except you resort to lies to make your point.

What the fuck lies did I tell, asshole? Everything I've said here is from personal experience. While anecdotal, that doesn't mean it's a lie.

Suck it clown

View attachment 219174

It’s official: you’re taking this far too personally

Too personally? Not at all, I simply like to verbally degrade and abuse trolls (on any subject) who attack me first and like to shit all over my threads. Some people out there are so stupid, antagonistic and petulant, they deserve whatever degradation they get.

I honestly never knew that.
Ask him to provide a link or admit he is passing gossip.

I've witnessed enough chronic bad health in enough chronic soda drinkers that I do, in fact, find that believable based on my own observations. I don't believe a link is really urgently necessary in this case.
I drink 2 to 4 liters of diet soda a day have for MANY years. Other then normal ailments I have NONE of what you describe.
Maybe you should consider the cause of those "normal ailments"

Suck it clown

View attachment 219174

Interesting that conservative/ right wingers are the ones who most often ridicule the science and evidence that supports avoiding certain substances - as well as government regulation intended to control them- while calling us liberals science deniers. The only thing that I don't know for sure is why. There are three theories that I can Identify:

1. They are just that stupid and delusional and incapable of understanding the science - that would include many things besides food such as climate change and environmental protection in general\

2. They know that their position is bovine excrement but deny the science in order to bolster the bottom line of industries that poison us with environmental emission, bad food and drugs that do more harm than good. All that matter is short term gain a fuck the long term consequences

3. They are rabidly anti government and believe that anything that government does, says , or tries to regulate is evil. They don't care about the consequences. Oppose government at all costs. These are the same fools who won't use seat belts because " the gubberment" cant tell me what to do!

So which is it?

harperlee1.jpg

You will die at 50 meanwhile I am still ticking along at 53...

This reminds me of what always cracked me up of James Fix ( hey I just realized I out lived him)

JAMES F. FIXX DIES JOGGING; AUTHOR ON RUNNING WAS 52

Forum List

Back