Do you ever get tired of arguing?

I only get tired of arguing with imbeciles...like bulldog and timmy for instance.
You can prove em wrong over and over yet they refuse to admit defeat.
That may be a good thing in a prize fighter but it shows a distinct lack of honesty when it comes to arguing.

I only get tired of arguing with imbeciles...like bulldog and timmy for instance.
That may be a good thing in a prize fighter but it shows a distinct lack of honesty when it comes to arguing.
I only get tired when 'they' ask for links you've already freaking posted, when 'they' pretend to misunderstand the post so they can go off on a tangent, and when 'they' tell you what you think. Gggrrrrrr.

I only get tired when 'they' ask for links you've already freaking posted, when 'they' pretend to misunderstand the post so they can go off on a tangent, and when 'they' tell you what you think. Gggrrrrrr.

Which liberals are famous for.
You could have covered a subject as much as it can be covered and two weeks later they pretend they've never heard of it.
I wont play that game.

You could have covered a subject as much as it can be covered and two weeks later they pretend they've never heard of it.
I wont play that game.
I know :)
I'm not responding to that time wasting garbage any more.

I wont play that game.
Sad to say, SOME conservatives are guilty of exactly the same stupid shit. Not all, like not all liberals do.

I wont play that game.
I know :)
I'm not responding to that time wasting garbage any more.
Sometimes it's hard to let them get the last word, though....I know one poster, who I now ignore, who decided because I'd stopped replying that he had "eaten my lunch." I hate to give that impression to someone who so badly deserves to be trounced.

Forum List

Back