Do You Face Mask Shield Wearing

Part of Cuomo's argument makes sense.
" “The Trump administration is rolling out the vaccination plan, and I believe it’s flawed. I believe it learns nothing from the past,” Cuomo said. “They’re basically going to have the private providers do it, and that’s going to leave out all sorts of communities that were left out the first time when COVID ravaged them.”"

He is afraid it will be like the masks that were so desperately needed and then shipped to China.

To answer your question with another question, so its ok with you if a president threatens to withhold the vaccine from NY because he is pissed at the governor?
I go with science not Cuomo's beliefs. When did Trump ever threaten to withhold the vaccine? Like I said your perspective seems skewed.

" “The Trump administration is rolling out the vaccination plan, and I believe it’s flawed. I believe it learns nothing from the past,” Cuomo said. “They’re basically going to have the private providers do it, and that’s going to leave out all sorts of communities that were left out the first time when COVID ravaged them.”"

He is afraid it will be like the masks that were so desperately needed and then shipped to China.

To answer your question with another question, so its ok with you if a president threatens to withhold the vaccine from NY because he is pissed at the governor?
I go with science not Cuomo's beliefs. When did Trump ever threaten to withhold the vaccine? Like I said your perspective seems skewed.

Mine is skewed? Cuomo wants the vaccine reviewed by an independent, including a Nobel laureate, before approving it. Given the poll numbers that say people do not trust the federal gov't, that does not seem to be a bad idea. It will not delay the actual delivery of the vaccine. When I mentioned this earlier, you questioned whether or not Cuomo was a medical researcher.

Mine is skewed? Cuomo wants the vaccine reviewed by an independent, including a Nobel laureate, before approving it. Given lauretethe poll numbers that say people do not trust the federal gov't, that does not seem to be a bad idea. It will not delay the actual delivery of the vaccine. When I mentioned this earlier, you questioned whether or not Cuomo was a medical researcher.
A nobel laureate? WTF? Independent? Come on that's just Political bullshit.

Forum List

Back