Do You Find The Term "Colored People" To Be Offensive?

Do You Find The Term "Colored People" To Be Offensive?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This came up in another topic so I figured that I would post a poll just out of curiosity. I personally find it to be a load of manure that I even have to ask this question as they are what they are. :rolleyes:

Wow. In this day and age, do people still ask these kinds of questions?

What next? Should we call Chinese slant-eyes? They are what they are, right? Yesh.

This came up in another topic so I figured that I would post a poll just out of curiosity. I personally find it to be a load of manure that I even have to ask this question as they are what they are. :rolleyes:

I guess it depends on who it refers to.

Did you see this article.......they defined me out of the group.

"University Of Maryland Creates New Racial Category: ‘Students Of Color Minus Asian’​

...a chart comparing freshman admissions rates at the University of Maryland between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”

The photo has the University of Maryland’s logo attached at the bottom. The chart compared admissions and enrollment rates among freshmen in the fall of 2017 to admissions rates in the fall of 2021. The data showed that general admissions have gone up as have average weighted GPAs, according to the chart posted by journalist Christopher Rufo.

The chart classifies students by race, though the university opted to create a new racial category called “Students of Color minus Asian.” Asian students aged 18-24 have the highest nationwide college enrollment rates, averaging approximately 60 percent, according to a 2020 study by the National Center for Education Statistics.

The university’s Diversity and Inclusion Dashboard similarly creates a separate category for Asian students. The university boasts of its “underrepresented minority” category, which includes students who are “African-American/Black, Hispanic, American Indian, and Native Hawaiian.”

University Of Maryland Creates New Racial Category: ‘Students Of Color Minus Asian’

A photo emerged of a chart comparing freshman admissions rates between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”
dailycaller.com

Forum List

Back