Do you get the feeling the DNC has completely abandoned quality Americans for illegals and weirdos?

Military votes more for gop . They are gov employees .

Dems fight more for everyday people . What do cons do? Bend over backwards for big biz and brag how some crumbs may fall to the working class .

If you believe the lie you just made then run don't walk to neuro-psych ward you are in dire need of help.

What lie ? Go ahead and tell us what the gop does for working class exactly ?
Let’s tirn that question around, what have Dems done to improve life for the American worker.

Dems are pro Union and pro raising min wage.

Which means pro moving jobs out of the country. How do you think we ended up where we are at today???

The monied elite bought politicians from both parties to pass the so called fair trade deals so they could exploit cheap foreign labor, skirt environmental laws here and ship their product back to sell for a bigger profit. IMO.

The gop doesn't believe in maintaining this nations
-Infrastructure
-Leadership in science
-Doesn't give a shit about education of our children
-Wants to do away with the safetynet
-Wants the old to die on the side of the street
-Doesn't give two shits about the healthcare of our population

The gops goal is to simply hand everything to the fucking rich and to hell with the workers that kill themselves all day...The worker in their mind can eat shit.

The gop makes me sick
Their goal is to make us a 3rd world country. Especially for kids: if your parents are poor you can survive by scavaging garbage dumps, and forget about getting an education or moving up in life. In the vision RWrs have of life: the poor get poorer and the rich get richer.

cc800abdbaf8d7855001c189492e69b9--brazil-street-street-children.jpg

A-scene-from-Stephen-Dald-012.jpg

Hey thanks for the enlightening images...great depiction of all those thirdworld wetbacks that Democrats want to keep importing. They love how those human cockroaches degrade communities and American societies, they love how they rob REAL Americans of a quality education and much needed taxpayer funded resources....but it's the GOP's fault that cockroaches live like cockroaches.....hmmmmm?
Makes perfect sense if you're a fucking retard with your head in your ass.
Those 'human cockroaches' that you see in those pictures are CHILDREN. Children. You, on the other hand, are the cockroach. What one is, is in the soul and the character, and that's your character: vermin.

"BUT, BUT, BUT......THE CHILDREN, THE CHILDREN, THE CHILDREN!"
FUCK THAT!
That shit is played the fuck out and nobody is buying that bullshit anymore.
Democrats and disgusting Liberals have used children as a pawn long enough....Children can longer be used as a catalyst to push their twisted agendas. Sorry fifth!
"Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven." Where is your Christianity?

If you believe the lie you just made then run don't walk to neuro-psych ward you are in dire need of help.

Let’s tirn that question around, what have Dems done to improve life for the American worker.

Which means pro moving jobs out of the country. How do you think we ended up where we are at today???

The monied elite bought politicians from both parties to pass the so called fair trade deals so they could exploit cheap foreign labor, skirt environmental laws here and ship their product back to sell for a bigger profit. IMO.
Did someone say monied elite exploiting cheap foreign labor?

trump_made_in_china.jpg

-Infrastructure
-Leadership in science

The gops goal is to simply hand everything to the fucking rich and to hell with the workers that kill themselves all day...The worker in their mind can eat shit.

The gop makes me sick
Their goal is to make us a 3rd world country. Especially for kids: if your parents are poor you can survive by scavaging garbage dumps, and forget about getting an education or moving up in life. In the vision RWrs have of life: the poor get poorer and the rich get richer.

Hey thanks for the enlightening images...great depiction of all those thirdworld wetbacks that Democrats want to keep importing. They love how those human cockroaches degrade communities and American societies, they love how they rob REAL Americans of a quality education and much needed taxpayer funded resources....but it's the GOP's fault that cockroaches live like cockroaches.....hmmmmm?
Those 'human cockroaches' that you see in those pictures are CHILDREN. Children. You, on the other hand, are the cockroach. What one is, is in the soul and the character, and that's your character: vermin.

FUCK THAT!
Democrats and disgusting Liberals have used children as a pawn long enough....Children can longer be used as a catalyst to push their twisted agendas. Sorry fifth!
If not for children, who would Republicans have sex with? You elected an accused child rapist who is defending a child molester. We know EXACTLY what you think about children.

The exact same sassholes who let CHIP expire.

The exact same assholes that blame young children for their parents bringing them into this country undocumented.

The exact same assholes that want to cut food stamps.

The exact same assholes that won't fund their education.

The exact same assholes who are cutting the deduction for interest on college loans.

Haha...a real life Robin Hood are you?
Trying to save the world while telling our REAL citizens to go fuck themselves....you're a real Patriot bud.
Why not fly jets around the globe and round up all the lowest grade humans we can find and dump them in the laps of good, hard working Americans? I mean fuck, why stop at wetbacks? That's kind fucked up of you...you only want to spoon feed our neighboring filth?
What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking REAL Americans over?

It certainly seems as though all their time, effort and energy is spent on illegals, barely legals / DACA, trannies and the like.
Roy Moore knows all about "barely legals".
Nothing has been proven as yet.
In MY AMERICA, your innocent until proven guilty, and news reporters are not Judges or juries.
you left out "....in a court of law". I look forward to Moore defending himself in a court of law. Then we can talk about "innocent until proven guilty".
I agree, but he has to be charged first, and unless I am mistaken, he has not been charged with anything.

It certainly seems as though all their time, effort and energy is spent on illegals, barely legals / DACA, trannies and the like.
Meanwhile we have homeless populations the size of small cities, homeless Veterans dying on our streets, we're $20 trillion in debt, middle class can't get ahead, poverty at all time highs and all Chuck and Nancy seem to want to do is talk about is how we can better serve illegals and DACA trash. This has gone on for nine years now...will it ever end...will the DNC ever put Americans first?
How and the hell can anyone with any class, decency and American pride continue to support a political party that shits all over our Constitution and clearly puts illegals ahead of their own countrymen?
PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.
The GOP is in power.

:thanks:

Military votes more for gop . They are gov employees .

Dems fight more for everyday people . What do cons do? Bend over backwards for big biz and brag how some crumbs may fall to the working class .

Did someone say "pro moving jobs out of the country"?

trump_mexico.jpg

Reagan's own words:
We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

I don't know who these assholes are today who are calling themselves Republicans. I really don't.

FUCK THAT!
If not for children, who would Republicans have sex with? You elected an accused child rapist who is defending a child molester. We know EXACTLY what you think about children.

The exact same sassholes who let CHIP expire.

The exact same assholes that blame young children for their parents bringing them into this country undocumented.

The exact same assholes that want to cut food stamps.

The exact same assholes that won't fund their education.

The exact same assholes who are cutting the deduction for interest on college loans.

Haha...a real life Robin Hood are you?
Trying to save the world while telling our REAL citizens to go fuck themselves....you're a real Patriot bud.
Why not fly jets around the globe and round up all the lowest grade humans we can find and dump them in the laps of good, hard working Americans? I mean fuck, why stop at wetbacks? That's kind fucked up of you...you only want to spoon feed our neighboring filth?
What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking REAL Americans over?
^^^What a fucking moron.

-Infrastructure
-Leadership in science

The gop makes me sick

FUCK THAT!
"Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven." Where is your Christianity?

Look that guilt trip bullshit doesn't work either...it's all played the fuck out.
Fuck all disgusting thirdworlders and their silver tooth anchors. How bout that!

Reagan's own words:
We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

I don't know who these assholes are today who are calling themselves Republicans. I really don't.
My father was a Republican and my mom was a Democrat. First, my dad was a nice man, never said things like these people do. And they never fought about politics, just respected each other's viewpoints. And went out and voted every election, despite sometimes canceling out each others' vote. They valued being American and living in a free society.

Roy Moore knows all about "barely legals".
Nothing has been proven as yet.
In MY AMERICA, your innocent until proven guilty, and news reporters are not Judges or juries.

So in your America Hillary is innocent and Herr Trumph should not advocate for her going to jail then. Nice.
She is innocent until she is tried
And believe me I am NOT a Killary fan.

Good for you for saying so.

Reagan's own words:

My father was a Republican and my mom was a Democrat. First, my dad was a nice man, never said things like these people do. And they never fought about politics, just respected each other's viewpoints. And went out and voted every election, despite sometimes canceling out each others' vote. They valued being American and living in a free society.
I believe immigrants value America more than most Americans do. After all, they went to great lengths to come here to help their families live free.

Some Fox News confirmation bias moron will be along shortly to post pictures of Mexican-Americans carrying the flag of Mexico.

Did someone say monied elite exploiting cheap foreign labor?

trump_made_in_china.jpg

Yep.

An illegal kills another American citizen, this time a 14 year old girl riding home with her grand parents. Is there any Dem outrage? Hell no, tells you all you need to know about Dem's.
Oh fuck you. What a stupid argument. We are supposed to post outrage every time an illegal commits a crime? Really? Illegals have a lower crime rate than US citizens. Ate you saying citizens have more a right to murder children than illegals?

uhm The crime rate of /illegal/ aliens is actually 100%... they have broken the immigration laws of the nation.

Reagan's own words:

I believe immigrants value America more than most Americans do. After all, they went to great lengths to come here to help their families live free.

Some Fox News confirmation bias moron will be along shortly to post pictures of Mexican-Americans carrying the flag of Mexico.
It's true, immigrants can be the best, most patriotic Americans. We all are immigrants if you go back far enough, and there were always problems for them and the already established Americans adapting to each other. It's an ongoing thing. This particular generation of established Americans seem to be nastier than any before; for one reason it's skin tone: they don't like brown people.

With Schumer and Pelosi as the biggest bagmen. The GOP not having the MSM and the high cost diploma mills in their hip pocket like the Ds, do not have as much wiggle room and that is the only thing that restrains those crooks.

Reagan's own words:

If this is the case, then why o why don't these illegal moochers attempt to accept our culture, learn our language, and BECOME CITIZENS?
I wish you libs would stop accepting these moochers, and leeches.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.
It's pretty much what's happened.

They've gone all-in with their various oppressed victim groups, targeting white males and especially Christians, and they jumped too early. They figured they had the demographics thing in the bag, and that their identity groups would carry them from here on in. Fuck white people. Look at the white shaming, the classes about how whites are evil, all the social media madness. They simply washed their hands of the group, knowing that those consumed by White Guilt would come along for the ride.

They weren't wrong about the demographic shift. They were just early.

I'm pretty sure you just nailed it.
I wonder how long it will take the last few legitimate DNC supporters to figure out they've been told to sit at the back of the bus?
Well, a majority of them are fine with that. They figure they deserve it.

Look at this. It's beyond madness, and it illustrates my point:
whiteslavery.jpg

Slavery-so-sorry.jpg

lifeline011.jpg
What in the flying fuck is that? Sorry for what?
For being white. For being somehow responsible for slavery.
Liberals are experts at being retarded.

Reagan's own words:

If this is the case, then why o why don't these illegal moochers attempt to accept our culture, learn our language, and BECOME CITIZENS?
I wish you libs would stop accepting these moochers, and leeches.

"why o why don't these illegal moochers attempt to accept our culture, learn our language, and BECOME CITIZENS?" They do:
In the last decade, an average of 700,000 people a year became naturalized citizens of the United States. That's roughly one each year for every 500 U.S residents, or one every 79 seconds.

Forum List

Back