Do you have a problem with children and parents being detained in separate facilities?

Does them being separated bother you?

• Yes

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.

Wrong, that's only the beginning of their crime wave. Identify theft, no drivers license no insurance driving drunk as fuck, hell many can't even read our road signs. Do you have any idea how many Americans have been killed and maimed their lives forever changed just due to illegal drivers?
Have you ever broken the law and got away with it? The answer is yes, so you’re a hypocrite douche nozzle.

As far as I know I've never broken a federal law...dumbass.
Oh gee what convenient logic. Does that include possessing weed? Breaking state laws is totally fine!

Yeah, don't recall saying breaking state laws is fine. Do you have issues are you a bit dyslectic, maybe A.D.D.?

This atrocity reminds me of slavery, trail of tears, and Japanese internment camps. We're America, bitch!

Again, you want kids jailed with their parents, no matter the crime or just certain children and parents just doing certain crimes?

I vote NO. It's the law. Try getting into any other country in the world without papers and see what happens.
every civilized country in the world, has a refugee program which allows refugees to seek asylum.

that is not illegal.

and this is who you are imprisoning and separating children from parents on.

If these people do not qualify for refugee status, after going through the review, then they are charged with a Misdemeanor and deported.

Real asylum seekers from central or south America would do so in Mexico. Those we get are using the claim of asylum so they may be released with no intention of returning for a hearing. Hence, up to 20 million illegal immigrants that the rest of us must school, feed and care for.

Is it not reasonable to consider an alternative strategy here?
my alternative strategy was to put monitoring ankle bracelets on them, like we did for Manafort facing 7 felonies....., until they get their hearing and find out whether they are accepted or NOT.

Saves a bundle of money, causes less permanent trauma for young children...

WHY do we have to be total assholes, when there is a simpler, effective, way to handle it?

Perhaps you missed my earlier retort. Again, what happens when the immigrant simply cuts the bracelet off?

Wrong, that's only the beginning of their crime wave. Identify theft, no drivers license no insurance driving drunk as fuck, hell many can't even read our road signs. Do you have any idea how many Americans have been killed and maimed their lives forever changed just due to illegal drivers?
Have you ever broken the law and got away with it? The answer is yes, so you’re a hypocrite douche nozzle.

Oh gee what convenient logic. Does that include possessing weed? Breaking state laws is totally fine!

Yeah, don't recall saying breaking state laws is fine. Do you have issues are you a bit dyslectic, maybe A.D.D.?
Lol okay so 1) you have broken federal law because you smoked weed in the past or now and 2) you breaking any state laws negates your point.

I don't like it. I think it's inhumane and unnecessary in the vast majority of cases. If one of the immigrant parents has committed a serious crime, then, yes, segregate him or her from their kids. Otherwise, we need to keep parents and kids together if the parents' only crime was trying to enter America illegally to build a better life.
/----/ Put 'em all on a train back to Skumquador or wherever shithole they are from and problem solved.

I vote NO. It's the law. Try getting into any other country in the world without papers and see what happens.
every civilized country in the world, has a refugee program which allows refugees to seek asylum.

that is not illegal.

and this is who you are imprisoning and separating children from parents on.

If these people do not qualify for refugee status, after going through the review, then they are charged with a Misdemeanor and deported.

Real asylum seekers from central or south America would do so in Mexico. Those we get are using the claim of asylum so they may be released with no intention of returning for a hearing. Hence, up to 20 million illegal immigrants that the rest of us must school, feed and care for.

Is it not reasonable to consider an alternative strategy here?
my alternative strategy was to put monitoring ankle bracelets on them, like we did for Manafort facing 7 felonies....., until they get their hearing and find out whether they are accepted or NOT.

Saves a bundle of money, causes less permanent trauma for young children...

WHY do we have to be total assholes, when there is a simpler, effective, way to handle it?

Perhaps you missed my earlier retort. Again, what happens when the immigrant simply cuts the bracelet off?
shut up - liberals are talking.

Lol okay so 1) you have broken federal law because you smoked weed in the past or now and 2) you breaking any state laws negates your point.

A better question is how many illegal immigrants (or refugees that aren't really refugees) are you willing to let stay at your house?

A better question is how many illegal immigrants (or refugees that aren't really refugees) are you willing to let stay at your house?
Nice deflection!

My house would obviously slove the problem. I could buy a mansion and house 9 of them but it really wouldn’t fix the overall problem now would it?

The answer is no you lying hack libtard. :eusa_liar:
We both know you’re full of shit.

Go troll someone else, you are dead to me. lol

Nice deflection!

My house would obviously slove the problem. I could buy a mansion and house 9 of them but it really wouldn’t fix the overall problem now would it?

Certainly not if you're only taking in 9.

Father fucks his kids up the asshole. Law takes them away., Law broken. Children should be taken away.

Now maybe not as wild but parent KNOWS FUCKING DAMN WELL they are breaking the law and putting their children at risk dems go with the law breaking parents.

Dems want to keep them together.

:lol:

Unfucking real.

The other day, a guy tried to tell me that only Mexicans litter.

The “cult like thing” corker spoke about has never been more obvious.

Not sure about the littering thing, but you could always take a trip down to Mexico and see how well they take care of their country. Better bring a passport though, otherwise they'll toss your rear in jail.

Here in the Pacific NW these filthy pigs routinely pitch their trash out of their car window, I'm talking Americans. I had one dick pitch his half eaten bag of Taco Bell out his window onto my driveway. I was like WTF.

These bleeding heart liberals are generous with OTHER people's money, ask them to pay and they squeal like a stuck pig.

Yeah you are pussy so I guess you aren’t worth the effort.

Here's my deal. Prove the children belong to the parent.

Testing is quick. Then work from there. But considering human traffickers are stealing children no baby should becoming in.

Yeah you are pussy so I guess you aren’t worth the effort.

Welcome to the ignore lounge, there now its like you no longer exist. :auiqs.jpg:

Here's my deal. Prove the children belong to the parent.

Testing is quick. Then work from there. But considering human traffickers are stealing children no baby should becoming in.

In fact they are finding the so called parent isn't the parent in some cases. Its simple stop the illegal border crossings and problem solved.

Why is it that on every major issue, Republicans ask....

What would a prick do?

Forum List

Back