Do you have any remorse for voting Democrat?

dont_blame_me_i_voted_for_trump_postcard-r2e90339d68644ff380b640c447883165_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

No remorse whatsoever… I can’t imagine how bad things would be right now if Trump were still in charge. Now with that said I’d totally vote for a Republican or better yet an independent should a smart honest and respectable one run next cycle. I won’t hold my breath

It doesn't seem to me that they are saying they regret voting (D). They are disappointed that the Democrats haven't gone further "left". To be sure these people are not going to vote (R).

Not in local elections. There is a young woman a democrat in local office .She is doing a top notch job .She can always be seen out talking to residents even in low income areas. According to the local seniors who attend the meetings she doesn't mind cracking head with the big shots. That was in the county I just moved from. Nice to see a elected official take a hands on approach in their district. I voted for her in each election she ran in. :thup:

I have absolutely NO REMORSE for voting for Biden. What we saw from trump and his term was absolutely the worst trash that I have ever seen in my lifetime. Whatever Biden does (and he is doing well), he could never be as bad as trump. I don't like racists, sexual abusers, criminals, misogynists, and authoritarians at all. What Biden means to me is the return of decency.

I have absolutely NO REMORSE for voting for Biden. What we saw from trump and his term was absolutely the worst trash that I have ever seen in my lifetime. Whatever Biden does (and he is doing well), he could never be as bad as trump. I don't like racists, sexual abusers, criminals, misogynists, and authoritarians at all. What Biden means to me is the return of decency.

OMG!

LMAO... can't believe you even put "decency" and that corrupt old fucker Biden in the same post.

Joe Biden is “as good a man as God ever created.”

Lindsey Graham

LOL! That wacky wascal!

He may have been on crack or something at the time.

When did he say this? 40 years ago when it might have even been true? A pre-corruption kinda thing?

Many people are coming forward, showing remorse for voting Democrat in the 2020 presidential election.

Really? I'll bet you can't prove that on a scale that would be election changing.
You might think the number is big but it's not.
Don't worry about them. Get in touch with those republicans who changed their vote to install Biden. 8 million of them. How's your figures going now?

Forum List

Back