Do you have any remorse for voting Democrat?

Amazing how people can be proud of voting for a senile creeper. Dude has to be told where to walk on the sidewalk and STILL fucks up.
Its sad. His wife should be ashamed of herself.

Amazing how people can be proud of voting for a senile creeper. Dude has to be told where to walk on the sidewalk and STILL fucks up.
Its sad. His wife should be ashamed of herself.

You're so sympathetic towards the elderly, so Christian of you. God would be proud.
You should recall the thousands of lies trump said during his term. That is a deranged person right there.
So settle down comrade. You can hate Biden all you like and make childish pokes at him but he is still the democratically elected president and no amount of childish hatred will change that. Have a nice day. I am.

You're so sympathetic towards the elderly, so Christian of you. God would be proud.
You should recall the thousands of lies trump said during his term. That is a deranged person right there.
So settle down comrade. You can hate Biden all you like and make childish pokes at him but he is still the democratically elected president and no amount of childish hatred will change that. Have a nice day. I am.
Im not a Christian or trump supporter but you are a binary dumbfuck.
I hope all of you idiots grow up one day and realize its not just this or that :rolleyes:

Im not a Christian or trump supporter but you are a binary dumbfuck.
I hope all of you idiots grow up one day and realize its not just this or that :rolleyes:
You might not be but you display the same sick symptoms. My opinion is good enough for me. If you don't like it, get a ticket , get in line and kiss My b--t.

You might not be but you display the same sick symptoms. My opinion is good enough for me. If you don't like it, get a ticket , get in line and kiss My b--t.
Your opinion is based on a fallacy. Thats not an "opinion" it is delusion.
What sick systems? Im upset because our president is fuckin senile?
Get the fuck outta here :rolleyes:

Your opinion is based on a fallacy. Thats not an "opinion" it is delusion.
What sick systems? Im upset because our president is fuckin senile?
Get the fuck outta here :rolleyes:

Don't instruct me to leave you arrogant prick. I don't take instructions from anyone least of all a big mouth.

No remorse whatsoever… I can’t imagine how bad things would be right now if Trump were still in charge. Now with that said I’d totally vote for a Republican or better yet an independent should a smart honest and respectable one run next cycle. I won’t hold my breath

Yeah.......Trump in office for another term would be HORRIFIC!!!!

$1.00 per gallon gasoline.
Lower healthcare costs.
Less taxes and higher refunds for people making $50k or less a year.
Higher border security.
Higher returns on illegals.
More restrictions on Communist China.
Food costs getting so low...prices we haven't seen since the late 1980's.
More and more Democratic money laundering to our enemies in other countries being severed.
More of the taxpayers tax money being put into funds FOR taxpayers needs.

OMG!!! It would be a LIVING NIGHTMARE to have Trump continue in office!!!

==================================================

And just for the Libtardz, Snowflakes, Lefties, and Dementocrats.........
that-was-sarcasm-sarcastic.gif

Just like a Christian.......do as I say, not as I do. Believe in what I tell you to believe in or your "sick", "depraved", or "going to hell". Geez........sounds a lot like a Nazi to me!!!!

I have no remorse because I have NEVER voted Democrat.

Now my parents are another matter.

They voted REPUBLICAN until the day they DIED.

Now they vote Democrat.

I am sure there is some remorse.

I have no remorse because I have NEVER voted Democrat.

Now my parents are another matter.

They voted REPUBLICAN until the day they DIED.

Now they vote Democrat.

I am sure there is some remorse.
You have smart patriotic parents. I’m sorry they failed raising you.

Forum List

Back