Do you have middle name and use it

Mr.T's middle name is the little dot after the r... seriously. He said so in an interview when they asked about his name.

He changed his name because he was tired of people disrespecting him. So now, 'MR' is the first thing that comes out of someones mouth when they address him.

Do you have middle name and use it

Yes and yes I use it.

I use it as a placekeeper to separate my first from my last name.

Some day I might get a better middle name and I need to keep the space open for it.

Yes, Lee, and I use it 80% of the time.

Just make sure that your important documents all say the same thing. Some people have had identity problems when they omitted their middle initial/name on some documentation. Especially if your SS card is different. I have my full name on my SS card and drivers license so there can be no issue.

Last edited:
I legally changed my name to my middle name when i was 18 because my idiot mother picked a stupid name when i was born.

My given name is William Robert but I use the much less formal version of my first and middle names.

Rumblestilkskin.

I only use it professionally when I'm working as an alchemist.

I go by my middle name and so does my sister...I have no idea who people are talking to when they call me by my First name....I actually turn around to see if someone else is behind me, that they are talking to.

Forum List

Back