Do you know a single Trump supporter who has been swayed?

I don’t know one who has.
The Dems have pushed saga after saga and it seems the engineered drama has only strengthened his ‘base’.
I’m in Arizona right now and I’ve never seen so many MAGA hats, Trump flags and stickers....nobody here is talking about Covid-19....the discussion is all about the ass-whooping Trump will hand the Mexicrats in November.
Is it the fence-sitters who will make the difference in November...are they ready to vote in favor of free shit for Mexico and to end American sovereignty?
No, the Trump base is committed. Both Trump and Limbaugh have told their audience, I will tell you all you need to know. Their audience simply does not listen to opposing points of view. I really don't think it makes much difference what you say, because it's not really heard, only enough to prepare a response. The same thing has been true with the rise of totalitarians throughout the world, don't listen to anyone but me.

Last edited:
The same thing has been true with the rise of totalitarians throughout the world., do
The Dems have pushed saga after saga and it seems the engineered drama has only strengthened his ‘base’.
I’m in Arizona right now and I’ve never seen so many MAGA hats, Trump flags and stickers....nobody here is talking about Covid-19....the discussion is all about the ass-whooping Trump will hand the Mexicrats in November.
Is it the fence-sitters who will make the difference in November...are they ready to vote in favor of free shit for Mexico and to end American sovereignty?
Trump wants Americans to have jobs, Democrats want Americans on unemployment lines

Yawn
This is a good example of silly statements that come out of the Trump faithful.

The same thing has been true with the rise of totalitarians throughout the world., do
Trump wants Americans to have jobs, Democrats want Americans on unemployment lines

Yawn
This is a good example of silly statements that come out of the Trump faithful.
Well you aren't called flopper for nothing as we see

My support for Trump is even more than it was in 2016. Democrats have been absolutely disgraceful this past four years. Democrats looked like nothing short of Nazis when they tried to take my vote away with a politically motivated bullshit impeachment. An impeachment that took attention away from the coronavirus.

I do. A neighbor and staunch Trumpette acknowledged he was disappointed in Trump's lack of action early on despite ample warnings from multiple sources. And disappointed with Don's confrontational approach with the governors. I must say I was shocked.

You neighbor is offset by my Democratic neighbor whose salary increased exponentially under Trump and thinks Biden will fuck it all up for him with his open borders policy.

I know plenty. Trump has shattered The Reagan coalition. The suburban part of the equation has been shattered as Democrats make major inroads among suburban voters. That is why Democrats took over the House. Even suburban voters in red states are abandoning the GOP.

There is no free anything for Mexico and no sovereignty. You are a nut.

The GOP took the House in 2010 and Obama still won in 2012. That means nothing.

My support for Trump is even more than it was in 2016. Democrats have been absolutely disgraceful this past four years. Democrats looked like nothing short of Nazis when they tried to take my vote away with a politically motivated bullshit impeachment. An impeachment that took attention away from the coronavirus.
Take your vote away with impeachment :cuckoo:

Take your vote away with impeachment :cuckoo:

Spoken like a true Nazi.

I know plenty. Trump has shattered The Reagan coalition. The suburban part of the equation has been shattered as Democrats make major inroads among suburban voters. That is why Democrats took over the House. Even suburban voters in red states are abandoning the GOP.

Total bullshit.
You dont know any Republicans and no self respecting Republican would want anything to do with you.

You are bullshit
I don't know any Trump Republicans and I am grateful for that. I know Reagan Republicans who like myself have left the party. Republicans are conceding they will have to fight to win Texas. Clearly Trump has lost support. Suburban voters will vote against Trump.

I'm calling bullshit on your post.
1. If you were a Reagan Republican tell me which of Trump's "promises kept" you don't like.
2. Tell me that you want liberal judges appointed
3. Tell me you want gun control, open borders, sanctuary cities, Medicare for all, Paris Climate Change Treaty, The Green New Deal, No Electoral College, and The New Way Forward Act
4. The Texans I know all love Trump
All trump has done is prove republican policy doesn’t work. He cut regulations and taxes and promised growth of 4-6%. All he delivered was less than 3% growth and trillion dollar deficits.

1. How specifically is GOP policy not working? I agree that the personal tax cuts were bad, but the corporate cuts were needed to keep companies here.
2. Also agree that the Budget assumed 5% growth which never happens, so the tax cuts do not pay for themselves.
3. Obama had big deficits too. Keep raising taxes and the 1% move out. We need a Fed sales tax (VAT), a tax on stock transactions, a top rate tax increase, and then we'd be back in the black.
4. WTF did Nancy and her dems do to lower the deficit? They control the Budget. Its not all on the GOP.
GOP policy increased deficits, not growth. That’s a huge failure.
Democrats increased deficits, that's a huge failure too.
What if Trump takes China's bonds to pay for COVID damages? Would you like him then?
Look at more than one policy.
Obama had to spend 8 trillion dollars to avert another corrupt GOP full-blown world depression. You have no clue.

Total bullshit.
You dont know any Republicans and no self respecting Republican would want anything to do with you.

You are bullshit
I don't know any Trump Republicans and I am grateful for that. I know Reagan Republicans who like myself have left the party. Republicans are conceding they will have to fight to win Texas. Clearly Trump has lost support. Suburban voters will vote against Trump.

1. If you were a Reagan Republican tell me which of Trump's "promises kept" you don't like.
3. Tell me you want gun control, open borders, sanctuary cities, Medicare for all, Paris Climate Change Treaty, The Green New Deal, No Electoral College, and The New Way Forward Act
All trump has done is prove republican policy doesn’t work. He cut regulations and taxes and promised growth of 4-6%. All he delivered was less than 3% growth and trillion dollar deficits.

1. How specifically is GOP policy not working? I agree that the personal tax cuts were bad, but the corporate cuts were needed to keep companies here.
2. Also agree that the Budget assumed 5% growth which never happens, so the tax cuts do not pay for themselves.
3. Obama had big deficits too. Keep raising taxes and the 1% move out. We need a Fed sales tax (VAT), a tax on stock transactions, a top rate tax increase, and then we'd be back in the black.
4. WTF did Nancy and her dems do to lower the deficit? They control the Budget. Its not all on the GOP.
GOP policy increased deficits, not growth. That’s a huge failure.
Democrats increased deficits, that's a huge failure too.
What if Trump takes China's bonds to pay for COVID damages? Would you like him then?
Look at more than one policy.
Obama had to spend 8 trillion dollars to avert another corrupt GOP full-blown world depression. You have no clue.

For shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready? LOL

I haven't been swayed, however, I would like to see the president actually step-up somehow and stop these attacks on or Second Amendment.

I do. A neighbor and staunch Trumpette acknowledged he was disappointed in Trump's lack of action early on despite ample warnings from multiple sources. And disappointed with Don's confrontational approach with the governors. I must say I was shocked.

You neighbor is offset by my Democratic neighbor whose salary increased exponentially under Trump and thinks Biden will fuck it all up for him with his open borders policy.
there is no open borders policy, the GOP caused this by refusing the only solution a good ID card 4 years now, and there is no crisis. Until Trump caused it.

They exist. You see stories about them. True there’s few of them, but that is because of just how incredibly stupid and emotionally immature Trumptards are.
You ignored this post on another thread.....can't handle the truth?
Lets start a brief list of where we're better off with Trump than with Obama/Biden:
1. Syria, it didn't take Trump long to defeat ISIS, which only expanded under Obama/Biden
2. Iran, Trump has nasty sanctions on Iran, Obama/Biden gave them $1.7b in cash via plane and $150b in sanctions relief to develop nukes, ICBMs, and to fund their terror networks
3. Russia, Trump stopped Germany and the EU from funding Putin's military by selling gas to the EU, and imposed harsh sanctions on Russia
4. China, Trump is fighting for fair trade, and is pushing back on China's effort to replace the US as the "Big Dog"
5. NATO, Trump is requiring that NATO countries live up to their military funding obligations instead of getting free rides
6. Mexico, Trump got Mexico to stop the flow of illegals, and he is building a wall to help enforce US immigration Laws
7. Canada, Trump got a new fairer trade deal from the Canucks
8. Japan, SK, Taiwan, Trump is doing just fine thank you
9. North Korea, Obama said NK is a major unresolved problem, he was right, lets hope Trump can show Un the light, money talks, nukes are a dead end.
10. Iraq, AFG, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and the puss cases known as the "ME", Trump will get us out of AFG, and keep a lid on Iran's nuclear ambitions.
11. India, loves Trump
12. The US economy, jobs, stock market, and standard of living, Trump improved them all, we love that he is trying to bring good jobs back to the US instead of outsourcing them

That's an even dozen positive reasons to vote for Trump in November.
Don't make me put the list of democrat policies, and Joe Biden's gaffes and bimbo problems. I can do oppo research that Biden will not like at all.
Then we have the Sword of Damacles, aka Barr and Durham's indictments for Obama/Biden admin "deep state criminals" Gestapo-like Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

1. Syria - trump sold out the Kurds in Syria and gave Russia say over our policy in region.
2. Iran - President Obama end the case over a bad arms deal with Iran by settling the World Court ruling. Gwb's awful Middle East policy gave rise to Iranian influence in the area and trump is pushing them to enrich uranium by pussying out on President Obama's nuclear deal.
3. Russia - trump's constant bootlicking of putin has become a campaign liability and national embarrassment.
4. China - trump isn't pushing for better deals for the nation, his pushing for better deals for his family. trump still doesn't know who's paying his stupid tariffs.
5. NATO - trump shows up late, makes up shit and talks loud...when his back is turned the entire organization laughs at him.
6. Mexico - Still hasn't paid for no fucking wall and when his back is turned laugh at him.
7. Canada - Trump's deal is just a reshuffle of the NAFTA deal and when his back is turned country laughs at him.
8. Japan, SK and Taiwan - trump probability still thinks that we're at war with Japan and only went to South Korea for a photo shoot on the border.
9. North Korea - President tried to warn trump about country and all trump did was give the little dictator a great photo shoot.
10. Iraq, AFG, Yemen, Saudi Arabia - Iraq is still a mess and again with the licking of sandals of a murderer dictator in Saudi Arabia.
11. India - trump likes to divide and so does the Indian leader. Damn, trump licks dictators a lot.
12. Just run on that economy and the lost 45-60 days to the virus.

Enjoy
My friend, too much data and facts for pussygrabber's cult followers to digest or understand...

I believe his base has only been strengthened, while the Democrats continue to shoot themselves in the foot. Republicans have a candidate they still love, and Democrats had a doddering old man forced upon them the same way they had an unlikable hag forced upon them in 2016.

Well said. To me the best the Dems had was mayor Pete. The guy is intelligent, well spoken, and he is likable. I don't agree with all his policies but at least he isn't a doddering fool.

I don't see anyone having any passion for Joe Biden. The man is an empty suit.

They exist. You see stories about them. True there’s few of them, but that is because of just how incredibly stupid and emotionally immature Trumptards are.
You ignored this post on another thread.....can't handle the truth?
Lets start a brief list of where we're better off with Trump than with Obama/Biden:
1. Syria, it didn't take Trump long to defeat ISIS, which only expanded under Obama/Biden
2. Iran, Trump has nasty sanctions on Iran, Obama/Biden gave them $1.7b in cash via plane and $150b in sanctions relief to develop nukes, ICBMs, and to fund their terror networks
3. Russia, Trump stopped Germany and the EU from funding Putin's military by selling gas to the EU, and imposed harsh sanctions on Russia
4. China, Trump is fighting for fair trade, and is pushing back on China's effort to replace the US as the "Big Dog"
5. NATO, Trump is requiring that NATO countries live up to their military funding obligations instead of getting free rides
6. Mexico, Trump got Mexico to stop the flow of illegals, and he is building a wall to help enforce US immigration Laws
7. Canada, Trump got a new fairer trade deal from the Canucks
8. Japan, SK, Taiwan, Trump is doing just fine thank you
9. North Korea, Obama said NK is a major unresolved problem, he was right, lets hope Trump can show Un the light, money talks, nukes are a dead end.
10. Iraq, AFG, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and the puss cases known as the "ME", Trump will get us out of AFG, and keep a lid on Iran's nuclear ambitions.
11. India, loves Trump
12. The US economy, jobs, stock market, and standard of living, Trump improved them all, we love that he is trying to bring good jobs back to the US instead of outsourcing them

That's an even dozen positive reasons to vote for Trump in November.
Don't make me put the list of democrat policies, and Joe Biden's gaffes and bimbo problems. I can do oppo research that Biden will not like at all.
Then we have the Sword of Damacles, aka Barr and Durham's indictments for Obama/Biden admin "deep state criminals" Gestapo-like Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

1. Syria - trump sold out the Kurds in Syria and gave Russia say over our policy in region.
2. Iran - President Obama end the case over a bad arms deal with Iran by settling the World Court ruling. Gwb's awful Middle East policy gave rise to Iranian influence in the area and trump is pushing them to enrich uranium by pussying out on President Obama's nuclear deal.
3. Russia - trump's constant bootlicking of putin has become a campaign liability and national embarrassment.
4. China - trump isn't pushing for better deals for the nation, his pushing for better deals for his family. trump still doesn't know who's paying his stupid tariffs.
5. NATO - trump shows up late, makes up shit and talks loud...when his back is turned the entire organization laughs at him.
6. Mexico - Still hasn't paid for no fucking wall and when his back is turned laugh at him.
7. Canada - Trump's deal is just a reshuffle of the NAFTA deal and when his back is turned country laughs at him.
8. Japan, SK and Taiwan - trump probability still thinks that we're at war with Japan and only went to South Korea for a photo shoot on the border.
9. North Korea - President tried to warn trump about country and all trump did was give the little dictator a great photo shoot.
10. Iraq, AFG, Yemen, Saudi Arabia - Iraq is still a mess and again with the licking of sandals of a murderer dictator in Saudi Arabia.
11. India - trump likes to divide and so does the Indian leader. Damn, trump licks dictators a lot.
Enjoy
Thanks for having the stones to at least reply to my post, 2-others dodged replying:

The Kurds now have an oil field and US tanks protecting them, you would have wanted your kid in front of the Turkish invasion? Trump beat the generals on that one, the Kurds were not "slaughtered, it was a win-win. Let Russia and Turkey have it. BTW, what US policy in the region?
Fuck the world court ruling, Obama gave IRAN $1.7b in cash and lifted $159b in sanctions so that Iran could fund nukes and ICBMs. Trump said he will not allow them to develop nukes. We'll see whose policy lasts. Hint Obama's 10-year pause is over 2025 anyway, so they would be free to develop nukes.
Trump has more sanctions on Russia than "flexible" Obama, strop believing your own lies.
More lies about the Trump family. Navarro and Lightheizer are doing a great job of levelling the trade balance. The only people paying the tariffs are the ones not "Buying American"
I don't care if they laugh at him as long as they pay their way.
IMHO congress needs to pass a "Remittance Tax" on money sent out of the US. That would pay for the wall AND ICE.
After the oil collapse, Trudeau won't be laughing very much.
I'll take that answer as a "no problem there"
The little dictator is in danger of dying after heart surgery?! Hope his sister in on deck.
Do we really care how much of a mess the ME is as long as it stays over there? There was no sandal licking, you really want Putin to replace the US in Saudi Arabia??
1587474227733.png

You can't stand that foreign leaders genuinely like "deal maker" Trump.
Keep hoping that COVID ruins the US economy for a generation. I'm hoping we get back to normal soon.

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

You are the bullshit artist.
1. Ronald Reagan was not anti-immigrant nor was Ronald Reagan a racist. He never supported a wall and said that people from other countries should be able to come to this country and work and then go home. DACA is a program that Ronald Reagan would have supported. Trump has tried to get rid of Obamacare when he has no replacement. He has put extremist judges who are totally unqualified on the courts. He is destroying environmental regulations.

2. I want judges who do not legislate from the bench. We have so-called conservative judges who are legislating from the bench and liberal judges who are upholding the Constitution.

3. We want reasonable gun control. No one is for open borders. There is no requirement in the Constitution that requires cities or states to cooperate with immigration authorities and given how this administration conducts immigration policy, I don't blame them.
While I do not agree with Medicare for All, I do agree that Obamacare should be built on as Biden has suggested. We should be as clean as possible by doing such things as moving towards more natural gas. We should also use more solar energy.

So I guess that losing Congress to the Democrats in a landslide - the biggest mid-Terms loss in American history, happened because Trump voters are still thrilled with Trump?

I can't imagine that seeing the numbers of sick and dying that anyone would think that Trump is doing a good job on the virus. 40,000 dead, more than 2000 people dying every day. 36% of the people who have test positive in the USA, are dying. There are 650,000 active cases in the US. At the current rate of death, the USA could be looking at an addition 230,000 dead, just from the active cases you have now, without a single addition case. Each day in the USA, tens of thousands more Americans are getting sick.

Last week, you had 525,000 active cases. That number has gone up by 25% since just last week.
Lying so early, don't you know how to use google?
1. Obama lost 63 House seats in 2010. He called it a "shellacking"

2. The GOP had 40 House members retire in 2018, and the MSM's constant touting of the Mueller Investigation confused some voters. So Trump House losses in 2018 were average, in spite of the deep state's efforts.

3. Watch 2020, the 31 House seats that were Trump districts in 2016 swing back to the GOP. Can't wait to see Nancy hand the gavel back to the GOP.

4. Your virus numbers are total bullshit. Try doing some math instead of lying. Where did you get 36% from?
41,000/760,000 = ?

Where did you get 230,000 US dead from, your ass? The CDC and Fauci predict 60,000, LIAR.

The fact is that most of the Democrat gains came from the defeat of sitting House Republicans. The reason why the losses were average was because of Republican redistricting.

Many of these 31 seats have a strong suburban component to them. Suburban voters have abandoned the GOP and will abandon them in 2020. Democrats will pick up 2 seats in NC. In Texas, Democrats saw strong turnout numbers in 6 House districts held by Republicans. One is already gone.

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

1. Ronald Reagan was not anti-immigrant nor was Ronald Reagan a racist. He never supported a wall and said that people from other countries should be able to come to this country and work and then go home. DACA is a program that Ronald Reagan would have supported. Trump has tried to get rid of Obamacare when he has no replacement. He has put extremist judges who are totally unqualified on the courts. He is destroying environmental regulations.

2. I want judges who do not legislate from the bench. We have so-called conservative judges who are legislating from the bench and liberal judges who are upholding the Constitution.

3. We want reasonable gun control. No one is for open borders. There is no requirement in the Constitution that requires cities or states to cooperate with immigration authorities and given how this administration conducts immigration policy, I don't blame them.
While I do not agree with Medicare for All, I do agree that Obamacare should be built on as Biden has suggested. We should be as clean as possible by doing such things as moving towards more natural gas. We should also use more solar energy.

I hereby rename you babylonbee. :auiqs.jpg:

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

1. Reagan was 40-years ago. The world was a different place. The Chinese used to ride to work on bikes, and in the US we drove to work, now we ride bikes or subways and the Chinese drive SUVs to work. The drug cartels were not as sophisticated either. We used to lose 70,000 a year to opioids. Trump is lowering that after many years of going up.
1587522115470.png

2019 & 2020 should keep the trend going down, saving lives. Thank You president Trump.
2. How about a few example of conservative judges legislating from the bench, and liberal ones upholding the Constitution. IMHO, you have that assbackwards.
3. Keep your hands off our guns, fucking period. If you want to stop gun violence go after the fucking gangs.
solar energy = Solyndra (big scam) Solyndra misled the feds out of over $500 million. Why you should care
Obamacare, promised $2,500 a year saving, and cost us about $10,000 a year in new deductibles. Kill it and start over, the way it was. Agree on natural gas.

Forum List

Back