Do you know a single Trump supporter who has been swayed?

I donā€™t know one who has.
I do. A neighbor and staunch Trumpette acknowledged he was disappointed in Trump's lack of action early on despite ample warnings from multiple sources. And disappointed with Don's confrontational approach with the governors. I must say I was shocked.
You Jewish, ā€œBergā€? You a traitor to my people? I see.

The Dems have pushed saga after saga and it seems the engineered drama has only strengthened his ā€˜baseā€™.
Iā€™m in Arizona right now and Iā€™ve never seen so many MAGA hats, Trump flags and stickers....nobody here is talking about Covid-19....the discussion is all about the ass-whooping Trump will hand the Mexicrats in November.
Is it the fence-sitters who will make the difference in November...are they ready to vote in favor of free shit for Mexico and to end American sovereignty?
I have been swayed. Where I was fairly open minded, I am now 100% anti Leftist.
So you're following Trump's quarantine guidelines till May 1st at least like Trump said on Thursday. Or are you liberating Minnesota like he said on Friday. What a goddamn idiot. Especially since the brainwashed GOP voter will do anything he says and he will do anything Fox & Friends say. Poor America.

The Dems have pushed saga after saga and it seems the engineered drama has only strengthened his ā€˜baseā€™.
Iā€™m in Arizona right now and Iā€™ve never seen so many MAGA hats, Trump flags and stickers....nobody here is talking about Covid-19....the discussion is all about the ass-whooping Trump will hand the Mexicrats in November.
Is it the fence-sitters who will make the difference in November...are they ready to vote in favor of free shit for Mexico and to end American sovereignty?
Nothing sways you more than failed policy and huge deficits. What a loser.
Sup, stalker!

So you're following Trump's quarantine guidelines till May 1st at least like Trump said on Thursday. Or are you liberating Minnesota like he said on Friday. What a goddamn idiot. Especially since the brainwashed GOP voter will do anything he says and he will do anything Fox & Friends say. Poor America.
Franco!!! You live!!! Great. I hope all is well with you. Have not seen you here in a while.

Franco!!! You live!!! Great. I hope all is well with you. Have not seen you here in a while.
My smartphone is not too good with this new system. Waiting for my check LOL!

My smartphone is not too good with this new system. Waiting for my check LOL!
What do you have? Works well with the iPhone

Does antileft means pro-failed delusionals ?

Once more in english please.
Deplorables, your five minutes of glory are almost up...

Once more in english please.
Deplorables, your five minutes of glory are almost up...
You cannot tell time either I see

Anti Leftist means those who think men can identify as women and then play sports vs actual women. You one of those?
You deplorables are completely devoid of abstract thinking, sometimes being poorly educated may be detrimental...

Anti Leftist means those who think men can identify as women and then play sports vs actual women. You one of those?
You deplorables are completely devoid of abstract thinking, sometimes being poorly educated may be detrimental...
Happy to compare resumes, Leftist. Shouldnā€™t you be out burning temples while wearing your BDS shirt?

Happy to compare resumes, Leftist. Shouldnā€™t you be out burning temples while wearing your BDS shirt?
Nahh, I rather poke deplorables a little, nothing like witnessing a good passionate display of delusions...

Nahh, I rather poke deplorables a little, nothing like witnessing a good passionate display of delusions...

And reveal that you are too stupid to understand the word "let".

When you identify as a logical person, ping me. Leftists are truly pathetic and sensitive. Chill, snowflake

I know plenty. Trump has shattered The Reagan coalition. The suburban part of the equation has been shattered as Democrats make major inroads among suburban voters. That is why Democrats took over the House. Even suburban voters in red states are abandoning the GOP.

There is no free anything for Mexico and no sovereignty. You are a nut.

Total bullshit.
You dont know any Republicans and no self respecting Republican would want anything to do with you.

You are bullshit
I don't know any Trump Republicans and I am grateful for that. I know Reagan Republicans who like myself have left the party. Republicans are conceding they will have to fight to win Texas. Clearly Trump has lost support. Suburban voters will vote against Trump.

I'm calling bullshit on your post.
1. If you were a Reagan Republican tell me which of Trump's "promises kept" you don't like.
2. Tell me that you want liberal judges appointed
3. Tell me you want gun control, open borders, sanctuary cities, Medicare for all, Paris Climate Change Treaty, The Green New Deal, No Electoral College, and The New Way Forward Act
4. The Texans I know all love Trump
All trump has done is prove republican policy doesnā€™t work. He cut regulations and taxes and promised growth of 4-6%. All he delivered was less than 3% growth and trillion dollar deficits.

1. How specifically is GOP policy not working? I agree that the personal tax cuts were bad, but the corporate cuts were needed to keep companies here.
2. Also agree that the Budget assumed 5% growth which never happens, so the tax cuts do not pay for themselves.
3. Obama had big deficits too. Keep raising taxes and the 1% move out. We need a Fed sales tax (VAT), a tax on stock transactions, a top rate tax increase, and then we'd be back in the black.
4. WTF did Nancy and her dems do to lower the deficit? They control the Budget. Its not all on the GOP.
GOP policy increased deficits, not growth. Thatā€™s a huge failure.
Democrats increased deficits, that's a huge failure too.
What if Trump takes China's bonds to pay for COVID damages? Would you like him then?
Look at more than one policy.
Trump policy increased deficits without increasing gdp. Huge failure and heā€™s used the whole repub economic playbook. What do you mean takes Chinaā€™s bonds? Defaults on our debt? What happens when countries will no longer buy our debt?
Then we use a Balanced Budget Amendment and stop borrowing.
If countries injure the US economy like COVID-19 then they forfeit their bonds too.
They can buy Venezuela's or Greek bonds.
Its not a default, its a debt owed by China for the pandemic.
Great way to promote not buying our debt when we really need them to.

I would be more than happy to shred the Fed's credit card

I know plenty. Trump has shattered The Reagan coalition. The suburban part of the equation has been shattered as Democrats make major inroads among suburban voters. That is why Democrats took over the House. Even suburban voters in red states are abandoning the GOP.

Total bullshit.
You dont know any Republicans and no self respecting Republican would want anything to do with you.

You are bullshit
I don't know any Trump Republicans and I am grateful for that. I know Reagan Republicans who like myself have left the party. Republicans are conceding they will have to fight to win Texas. Clearly Trump has lost support. Suburban voters will vote against Trump.

1. If you were a Reagan Republican tell me which of Trump's "promises kept" you don't like.
3. Tell me you want gun control, open borders, sanctuary cities, Medicare for all, Paris Climate Change Treaty, The Green New Deal, No Electoral College, and The New Way Forward Act
All trump has done is prove republican policy doesnā€™t work. He cut regulations and taxes and promised growth of 4-6%. All he delivered was less than 3% growth and trillion dollar deficits.

1. How specifically is GOP policy not working? I agree that the personal tax cuts were bad, but the corporate cuts were needed to keep companies here.
2. Also agree that the Budget assumed 5% growth which never happens, so the tax cuts do not pay for themselves.
3. Obama had big deficits too. Keep raising taxes and the 1% move out. We need a Fed sales tax (VAT), a tax on stock transactions, a top rate tax increase, and then we'd be back in the black.
4. WTF did Nancy and her dems do to lower the deficit? They control the Budget. Its not all on the GOP.
What if Trump takes China's bonds to pay for COVID damages? Would you like him then?
Obama's debt was at least 80% to avert another corrupt GOP world depression. 2 trillion in bailouts + 6 trillion + in welfare and unemployment that had little to do with him. Meanwhile reagan-bush and now Trump have tripled doubled and wrecked the deficit in supposedly Good times.
I am for a Balanced Budget Amendment.
I am for shredding the Treasury's and Fed's credit cards.
As for Obama's "debt", I recall a planeload of cash to Iran and $150b in sanctions relief, so he was no penny-pincher.

They exist. You see stories about them. True thereā€™s few of them, but that is because of just how incredibly stupid and emotionally immature Trumptards are.
You ignored this post on another thread.....can't handle the truth?
Lets start a brief list of where we're better off with Trump than with Obama/Biden:
1. Syria, it didn't take Trump long to defeat ISIS, which only expanded under Obama/Biden
2. Iran, Trump has nasty sanctions on Iran, Obama/Biden gave them $1.7b in cash via plane and $150b in sanctions relief to develop nukes, ICBMs, and to fund their terror networks
3. Russia, Trump stopped Germany and the EU from funding Putin's military by selling gas to the EU, and imposed harsh sanctions on Russia
4. China, Trump is fighting for fair trade, and is pushing back on China's effort to replace the US as the "Big Dog"
5. NATO, Trump is requiring that NATO countries live up to their military funding obligations instead of getting free rides
6. Mexico, Trump got Mexico to stop the flow of illegals, and he is building a wall to help enforce US immigration Laws
7. Canada, Trump got a new fairer trade deal from the Canucks
8. Japan, SK, Taiwan, Trump is doing just fine thank you
9. North Korea, Obama said NK is a major unresolved problem, he was right, lets hope Trump can show Un the light, money talks, nukes are a dead end.
10. Iraq, AFG, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and the puss cases known as the "ME", Trump will get us out of AFG, and keep a lid on Iran's nuclear ambitions.
11. India, loves Trump
12. The US economy, jobs, stock market, and standard of living, Trump improved them all, we love that he is trying to bring good jobs back to the US instead of outsourcing them

That's an even dozen positive reasons to vote for Trump in November.
Don't make me put the list of democrat policies, and Joe Biden's gaffes and bimbo problems. I can do oppo research that Biden will not like at all.
Then we have the Sword of Damacles, aka Barr and Durham's indictments for Obama/Biden admin "deep state criminals" Gestapo-like Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

1. Syria - trump sold out the Kurds in Syria and gave Russia say over our policy in region.
2. Iran - President Obama end the case over a bad arms deal with Iran by settling the World Court ruling. Gwb's awful Middle East policy gave rise to Iranian influence in the area and trump is pushing them to enrich uranium by pussying out on President Obama's nuclear deal.
3. Russia - trump's constant bootlicking of putin has become a campaign liability and national embarrassment.
4. China - trump isn't pushing for better deals for the nation, his pushing for better deals for his family. trump still doesn't know who's paying his stupid tariffs.
5. NATO - trump shows up late, makes up shit and talks loud...when his back is turned the entire organization laughs at him.
6. Mexico - Still hasn't paid for no fucking wall and when his back is turned laugh at him.
7. Canada - Trump's deal is just a reshuffle of the NAFTA deal and when his back is turned country laughs at him.
8. Japan, SK and Taiwan - trump probability still thinks that we're at war with Japan and only went to South Korea for a photo shoot on the border.
9. North Korea - President tried to warn trump about country and all trump did was give the little dictator a great photo shoot.
10. Iraq, AFG, Yemen, Saudi Arabia - Iraq is still a mess and again with the licking of sandals of a murderer dictator in Saudi Arabia.
11. India - trump likes to divide and so does the Indian leader. Damn, trump licks dictators a lot.
12. Just run on that economy and the lost 45-60 days to the virus.

Enjoy

trump very narrowly won Wisconsin in 2016...He will lose this state by 175,000+ votes in November.

Seems that more than a few have turned.

Is that what a poll told you?
EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

I noticed no source on the loser graphic. Why is that?

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

Trump policy increased deficits without increasing gdp. Huge failure and heā€™s used the whole repub economic playbook. What do you mean takes Chinaā€™s bonds? Defaults on our debt? What happens when countries will no longer buy our debt?
Then we use a Balanced Budget Amendment and stop borrowing.
If countries injure the US economy like COVID-19 then they forfeit their bonds too.
They can buy Venezuela's or Greek bonds.
Its not a default, its a debt owed by China for the pandemic.
Great way to promote not buying our debt when we really need them to.

I would be more than happy to shred the Fed's credit card

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

Obama's debt was at least 80% to avert another corrupt GOP world depression. 2 trillion in bailouts + 6 trillion + in welfare and unemployment that had little to do with him. Meanwhile reagan-bush and now Trump have tripled doubled and wrecked the deficit in supposedly Good times.
I am for a Balanced Budget Amendment.
I am for shredding the Treasury's and Fed's credit cards.
As for Obama's "debt", I recall a planeload of cash to Iran and $150b in sanctions relief, so he was no penny-pincher.

A complaint about waste?

During an administration that will judge this four year period as a huge waste.....Wait until we read about all the money wasted and unaccounted for with the virus bailout tolarge corporations over small business. The secret deals to favorite trump companies...

Forum List

Back