Do you know a single Trump supporter who has been swayed?

There was no act of God. It was an agreement between the democrats and the Chinese. In 2015, despite the pablum the press was feeding the public, it was clear that Trump was going to win. The democrat president gave the Chinese 3.7 million dollars to develop this virus and seed it into the United States. Democrats took this ball and ran it into an economy shredder.

That's what happened. The Trump investigation will prove it.

I actually hope to God you're wrong...because if it is true then we are talking about treason and sickness (mental & soul) on a whole new level....

I don’t know one who has.
The Dems have pushed saga after saga and it seems the engineered drama has only strengthened his ‘base’.
I’m in Arizona right now and I’ve never seen so many MAGA hats, Trump flags and stickers....nobody here is talking about Covid-19....the discussion is all about the ass-whooping Trump will hand the Mexicrats in November.
Is it the fence-sitters who will make the difference in November...are they ready to vote in favor of free shit for Mexico and to end American sovereignty?

I know plenty. Trump has shattered The Reagan coalition. The suburban part of the equation has been shattered as Democrats make major inroads among suburban voters. That is why Democrats took over the House. Even suburban voters in red states are abandoning the GOP.

There is no free anything for Mexico and no sovereignty. You are a nut.

Total bullshit.
You dont know any Republicans and no self respecting Republican would want anything to do with you.

You are bullshit
I don't know any Trump Republicans and I am grateful for that. I know Reagan Republicans who like myself have left the party. Republicans are conceding they will have to fight to win Texas. Clearly Trump has lost support. Suburban voters will vote against Trump.

I'm calling bullshit on your post.
1. If you were a Reagan Republican tell me which of Trump's "promises kept" you don't like.
2. Tell me that you want liberal judges appointed
3. Tell me you want gun control, open borders, sanctuary cities, Medicare for all, Paris Climate Change Treaty, The Green New Deal, No Electoral College, and The New Way Forward Act
4. The Texans I know all love Trump
All trump has done is prove republican policy doesn’t work. He cut regulations and taxes and promised growth of 4-6%. All he delivered was less than 3% growth and trillion dollar deficits.

1. How specifically is GOP policy not working? I agree that the personal tax cuts were bad, but the corporate cuts were needed to keep companies here.
2. Also agree that the Budget assumed 5% growth which never happens, so the tax cuts do not pay for themselves.
3. Obama had big deficits too. Keep raising taxes and the 1% move out. We need a Fed sales tax (VAT), a tax on stock transactions, a top rate tax increase, and then we'd be back in the black.
4. WTF did Nancy and her dems do to lower the deficit? They control the Budget. Its not all on the GOP.

The Dems have pushed saga after saga and it seems the engineered drama has only strengthened his ‘base’.
I’m in Arizona right now and I’ve never seen so many MAGA hats, Trump flags and stickers....nobody here is talking about Covid-19....the discussion is all about the ass-whooping Trump will hand the Mexicrats in November.
Is it the fence-sitters who will make the difference in November...are they ready to vote in favor of free shit for Mexico and to end American sovereignty?

I know plenty. Trump has shattered The Reagan coalition. The suburban part of the equation has been shattered as Democrats make major inroads among suburban voters. That is why Democrats took over the House. Even suburban voters in red states are abandoning the GOP.

Total bullshit.
You dont know any Republicans and no self respecting Republican would want anything to do with you.

You are bullshit
I don't know any Trump Republicans and I am grateful for that. I know Reagan Republicans who like myself have left the party. Republicans are conceding they will have to fight to win Texas. Clearly Trump has lost support. Suburban voters will vote against Trump.

1. If you were a Reagan Republican tell me which of Trump's "promises kept" you don't like.
3. Tell me you want gun control, open borders, sanctuary cities, Medicare for all, Paris Climate Change Treaty, The Green New Deal, No Electoral College, and The New Way Forward Act
All trump has done is prove republican policy doesn’t work. He cut regulations and taxes and promised growth of 4-6%. All he delivered was less than 3% growth and trillion dollar deficits.

1. How specifically is GOP policy not working? I agree that the personal tax cuts were bad, but the corporate cuts were needed to keep companies here.
2. Also agree that the Budget assumed 5% growth which never happens, so the tax cuts do not pay for themselves.
3. Obama had big deficits too. Keep raising taxes and the 1% move out. We need a Fed sales tax (VAT), a tax on stock transactions, a top rate tax increase, and then we'd be back in the black.
4. WTF did Nancy and her dems do to lower the deficit? They control the Budget. Its not all on the GOP.
GOP policy increased deficits, not growth. That’s a huge failure.

Thankfully I do not know any rump supporters. Here it is a sure thing that trump banners on your car is guaranteed to get it burned up.
Man, I love tolerant people.

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

Democrats increased deficits, that's a huge failure too.
What if Trump takes China's bonds to pay for COVID damages? Would you like him then?
Look at more than one policy.

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

What if Trump takes China's bonds to pay for COVID damages? Would you like him then?
Trump policy increased deficits without increasing gdp. Huge failure and he’s used the whole repub economic playbook. What do you mean takes China’s bonds? Defaults on our debt? What happens when countries will no longer buy our debt?

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

Trump policy increased deficits without increasing gdp. Huge failure and he’s used the whole repub economic playbook. What do you mean takes China’s bonds? Defaults on our debt? What happens when countries will no longer buy our debt?
Then we use a Balanced Budget Amendment and stop borrowing.
If countries injure the US economy like COVID-19 then they forfeit their bonds too.
They can buy Venezuela's or Greek bonds.
Its not a default, its a debt owed by China for the pandemic.

I know of several of elderly Trump supporters who are taking the virus seriously and staying at home. Somehow they've convinced themselves that Trump doesn't really want to open the country up now and I'm pretty sure they haven't linked these moronic protests back to Trump. The things people will do to make sense out of the senseless.

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

If countries injure the US economy like COVID-19 then they forfeit their bonds too.
Great way to promote not buying our debt when we really need them to.

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

So you think we should let china off scot free?

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

That’s how it works, they suffered too. It would be bad for us to not repay our debt.

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

That’s how it works, they suffered too. It would be bad for us to not repay our debt.

They're the ones who made the virus so any suffering they experienced is on them.
So who is going to pay for the financial consequences of their actions?
If you get drunk and go out and kill a family of five in a car accident who is held responsible accident or not?

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

So China pretty much wrecked the world economy and killed thousands and they shouldnt face any repercussions?
You're a fuken moron.

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

And no,thats not how it works.
They repay the world or it's an act of war.

Trump wants Americans to have jobs, Democrats want Americans on unemployment lines

Yawn
Poppycock. You foxbots are really blowing this... You think you're immune because you don't ever leave the country like New Yorkers and New Jersey people businessmen?...

Total bullshit.

You are bullshit

And no,thats not how it works.
They repay the world or it's an act of war.
Good luck with that . We sure are in trouble when nobody will buy our debt.

Trump wants Americans to have jobs, Democrats want Americans on unemployment lines

Yawn
Poppycock. You foxbots are really blowing this... You think you're immune because you don't ever leave the country like New Yorkers and New Jersey people businessmen?...
Poppycock.....................................................

Yes Charles, ifm you um say um so

Forum List

Back