Do you know the left think Kayla Mueller deserved to tortured and killed cause she was white?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
"Well, no, I don't get upset about another episode of "White Women In Peril".

Anyone who was dumb enough to let themselves get caught in the middle of Syria's Civil War, I can't work up a lot of sympathy for."

Post from JoeB
Kayla Mueller....kept as a slave by ISIS chief baghdadi

That is right. That is what that fucking loser said.

Why? Cause she was white. Do you think that piece of shit is the only one that thinks like that?

They are all trash.

Anyone who was dumb enough to let themselves get caught in the middle of Syria's Civil War, I can't work up a lot of sympathy for."

Post from JoeB

Why? Cause she was white. Do you think that piece of shit is the only one that thinks like that?

They are all trash.

JoeB is not "the left". He's just an incredibly stupid person who happens to be on the left. Kind of like how you are an incredibly stupid person who happens to be on the right.

Post from JoeB

They are all trash.

That is a fucked up thing to say and an even more fucked up way to think.

Though I agree with the others this one person does not represent all of the left

Post from JoeB

They are all trash.

JoeB's a facist retard but it doesn't speak for everyone on the left or even any significant segment of left wingers.:dunno:

Post from JoeB

They are all trash.
Well, we all know Little Joey claims military service (handing out toilet paper), but got out because he didn't want to fight....

But he claims he managed to find another career he's actually successful at!!!
Fpo30-1536763746-2219-blog-hogans_charmin_whipple.jpg

Post from JoeB

They are all trash.

JoeB's a facist retard but it doesn't speak for everyone on the left or even any significant segment of left wingers.:dunno:
No, her biography says she was a devout Christian. The same reason why the WaPo show him respect and show sympathy for that piece of brown shit solidifies it.

Have you seen one leftist on this board praise Trump in any way like they did of their negro marxist messiah for getting bin laden.

There were most certainly leftists too that cheered when the terrorists struck the heart of capitalist America on 911. A hippy fake Native American called them little Eichmanns as their hippy college students cheered.

These are things they openly hate. American capitalism, white Christians and Israel. JoeB is representing how they think as a whole.

Should JoeB be banned for that post?

Leftists?

Here, let me help you losers out. Replace white woman with black woman.

What do you think? He was not trolling like I do. That loser truly believes that.

What do you think?

It's the same reason why the left celebrates the rapists and killers of white women here. The idea that white women deserve to be killed is why Kate Steinle's killer is walking free still in this country.
Nobody does that.

Moron.
WaPo did. You didn't hear that? How many women accused your lord clinton of sexual assault? Juanita Broderick had an actual bloody fat lip and Paula Jones had corroborating evidence by state troopers and we all know that he had sex at lolita island with that Jewish pervert that they had killed.

So, address why the WaPo praised the child murdering woman murdering rapist.

We are all waiting. Loser

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Leftists?

What do you think? He was not trolling like I do. That loser truly believes that.

What do you think?

Nobody on this forum should be banned for expressing an opinion.

you though should be for threatening physical assault

Leftists?

What do you think?

How low does Gg go?

Leftists?

What do you think?

How low does Gg go?

Not so low as to threaten people on an internet forum

Leftists?

What do you think?

Fair enough, but then again if someone in my face told me what that loser said, trust me. There would be a physical assault.

Love how you fucking losers cheer antifa physically assaulting conservatives or people getting spit on with MAGA hats and that is your response.

You have any self awareness at all?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Leftists?

What do you think?

How low does Gg go?

Not so low as to threaten people on an internet forum
If he’s a man he can handle it ,, mind your business

Leftists?

What do you think?

Fair enough, but then again if someone in my face told me what that loser said, trust me. There would be a physical assault.

Love how you fucking losers cheer antifa physically assaulting conservatives or people getting spit on with MAGA hats and that is your response.

You have any self awareness at all?

I will send you 100 dollars for every post you can find of me cheering or approving of or praising ANTIFA

Forum List

Back