Do you know the left think Kayla Mueller deserved to tortured and killed cause she was white?

It's the same reason why the left celebrates the rapists and killers of white women here. The idea that white women deserve to be killed is why Kate Steinle's killer is walking free still in this country.
Nobody does that.

Moron.
WaPo did. You didn't hear that? How many women accused your lord clinton of sexual assault? Juanita Broderick had an actual bloody fat lip and Paula Jones had corroborating evidence by state troopers and we all know that he had sex at lolita island with that Jewish pervert that they had killed.

So, address why the WaPo praised the child murdering woman murdering rapist.

We are all waiting. Loser
They did no such thing. You are lying through your teeth.

It seems tRump has made lying a cornerstone of the GOP platform.

It's the same reason why the left celebrates the rapists and killers of white women here. The idea that white women deserve to be killed is why Kate Steinle's killer is walking free still in this country.
Nobody does that.

Moron.
WaPo did. You didn't hear that? How many women accused your lord clinton of sexual assault? Juanita Broderick had an actual bloody fat lip and Paula Jones had corroborating evidence by state troopers and we all know that he had sex at lolita island with that Jewish pervert that they had killed.

So, address why the WaPo praised the child murdering woman murdering rapist.

We are all waiting. Loser
They did no such thing. You are lying through your teeth.

It seems tRump has made lying a cornerstone of the GOP platform.
The WP was actually guilty of using words that don't normally fit understanding.

austere

Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
aus·tere
(ô-stîr′)
adj. aus·ter·er, aus·ter·est
Severe or stern in disposition or appearance; somber and grave: the austere figure of a Puritan minister.
2. Strict or severe in discipline; ascetic: a desert nomad's austere life. See Synonyms at severe.
3. Having no adornment or ornamentation; bare: an austere style.
Washington Post publishes al-Baghdadi headline referring to ISIS leader as ‘austere religious scholar’

I just find it amusing that the msm, and not just the frothing idiots like Spicer and Grisham, still think calling someone austere is some kind of compliment. Perhaps a strange word choice but it was in the guy's OBITUARY. lol

The WP has a paywall, and my limit is for the NYT which my wife likes. I've been told by people I respect that the WSJ is probably the best online paper now.

Last edited:
Careful, you are drooling.

Doesnt change the fact that Joe is an asshole
Meh, it is an opinion board, to each his own.

Yeah and its my opinion that it becomes nauseating when people search so hard for a way to bring up race.
Joe doesn't have to search hard on this message to bring up race. USMB is crawling with racists each and every day.
You probably see racists in your lunch.

I noticed that the WP first had the guy as "Isis's top terrorist" or something. That wasn't really any more accurate than aesthetic, which is word that's getting less use I think just because it's impossible to spell. LOL He was undoubtedly an aesthetic, but that term was actually pretty mild. The Puritans were aesthetics, and practiced a criminally enforced theocracy, but their brutality had nothing in common with Isis's level inhumanity. I mean spraying people with gasoline and then setting them on fire. The Puritans burned some withes in Europe but limited themselves to hangings over here. Mainly women of course. But, I doubt Spicer and his replacement's criticism had much to do with the meaning of aesthetic. But just calling him a terrorist doesn't do justice to his dangerousness, either. His terrorism was routed in enforcing his religious rules and power.

And that has nothing to do with Mueller. He was just an evil monster with her. He coerced her into being repeatedly raped by threatening to rape other women who would be even more dehumanized.

But his terrorist activities were to brutally kill people to make them unopposed to his view of an extremist Islamic caliphate.

The actual obituary seems to pretty fairly set out his "career." Any obituary headline would be a challenge. How would you title a obit headline for Stalin, Hitler or Mao to fairly include all of their evil? It'd be impossible.

Last edited:

Yeah and its my opinion that it becomes nauseating when people search so hard for a way to bring up race.
Joe doesn't have to search hard on this message to bring up race. USMB is crawling with racists each and every day.
I'm eating lunch now and don't see a single racist in it, thank you very much.

Joe doesn't have to search hard on this message board to bring up race. USMB is crawling with racists each and every day.
Jam your fucking race card up your fucking ass you fucking hypocritical cocksucker .

:21::21:

Joe doesn't have to search hard on this message board to bring up race. USMB is crawling with racists each and every day.
Jam your fucking race card up your fucking ass you fucking hypocritical cocksucker .

What a manly internet badass you are!!

:21:

And here they start to chime in. You are a wonderful example of a Trump Christian, owl.

NYT obit headline was … roughly … ISIS leader known for his brutality …. True that. Doesn't really touch on his appeal. Osama was a hero of sorts for not accepting Muslim cooperation with the West. But politically he was not in the same class. This guy wanted a radically fundamentalist Islam nation state. And in some ways Sharia law is incompatible. I mean it's hard to have private global corporate ownership.....when private property is governed by the Koran.

And it wasn't Taliban. He was far beyond that. The Taliban pretty much want to be left alone.

He seemed to me the guy we should give the Cheney DNA pool to for convincing Americans that Saddam was some boogyman. I'm not sure that something like the Revolutionary Guard isn't a necessity.

Are you SURE? You better look again. Gotta be something racist about your lunch.

Like your WHITE MILK... that's RAAAAYYYYYCCCCIIIIISSSSST.

Are you SURE? You better look again. Gotta be something racist about your lunch.

Like your WHITE MILK... that's RAAAAYYYYYCCCCIIIIISSSSST.
You think that loser has taken cauliflower out of his diet after their summa cum laude genius said growing cauliflower is racist since it is a colonial vegetable?

Forum List

Back