Do you know the left think Kayla Mueller deserved to tortured and killed cause she was white?

Should JoeB be banned for that post?

Leftists?

Here, let me help you losers out. Replace white woman with black woman.

What do you think? He was not trolling like I do. That loser truly believes that.

What do you think?

Nobody on this forum should be banned for expressing an opinion.

you though should be for threatening physical assault
How low does Gg go?

Not so low as to threaten people on an internet forum
If he’s a man he can handle it ,, mind your business

Fuck off

"Well, no, I don't get upset about another episode of "White Women In Peril".

Anyone who was dumb enough to let themselves get caught in the middle of Syria's Civil War, I can't work up a lot of sympathy for."

Post from JoeB
Kayla Mueller....kept as a slave by ISIS chief baghdadi

That is right. That is what that fucking loser said.

Why? Cause she was white. Do you think that piece of shit is the only one that thinks like that?

They are all trash.
Let's ask Omar. She is white BIG problem! She is not male tho, big plus! She may or may not be BI-so she should be killed, but not tortured. That is the left pattern of thinking.

"Well, no, I don't get upset about another episode of "White Women In Peril".

Anyone who was dumb enough to let themselves get caught in the middle of Syria's Civil War, I can't work up a lot of sympathy for."

Post from JoeB
Kayla Mueller....kept as a slave by ISIS chief baghdadi

That is right. That is what that fucking loser said.

Why? Cause she was white. Do you think that piece of shit is the only one that thinks like that?

They are all trash.

JoeB's a facist retard but it doesn't speak for everyone on the left or even any significant segment of left wingers.:dunno:
funny the irony there.

Leftists?

What do you think? He was not trolling like I do. That loser truly believes that.

What do you think?

How low does Gg go?

Fuck off
You have a problem with someone physically assaulting someone for mocking the rape and murder of a woman?

Seems so. You already have a problem with someone threatening someone and this site it is laughable.

Hence the reason I said IF we ever met, which we never will. However, you have a problem with someone getting physical with someone mocking a woman that was tortured raped and murdered?

What sort of fucking man are you? Holy shit.

How low does Gg go?

Fuck off
You have a problem with someone physically assaulting someone for mocking the rape and murder of a woman?

Seems so. You already have a problem with someone threatening someone and this site it is laughable.

Hence the reason I said IF we ever met, which we never will. However, you have a problem with someone getting physical with someone mocking a woman that was tortured raped and murdered?

I have a problem with people making threats on an Internet forum...that is all I have addressed....the rest of your rant is just your own imagination.

The Fuck off comment was not directed at you.

How low does Gg go?

Fuck off

I have a problem with people making threats on an Internet forum...that is all I have addressed....the rest of your rant is just your own imagination.

People threaten trump with a unjustifiable impeachment you never go after them

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Fuck off

I am so embarrassed for you

It's the same reason why the left celebrates the rapists and killers of white women here. The idea that white women deserve to be killed is why Kate Steinle's killer is walking free still in this country.
Nobody does that.

Moron.
is kate steinle's killer in jail?
No. He was found not guilty of her murder charges. The conviction for felon with a gun charge was overturned. He's in a sanctuary city so this illegal alien felon is still on the streets

Fuck off

Why I’m great

Why I’m great

You are a legend in your own mind

ndI admit to not following much but I did think CNN said

Well be carefull what you wish for, because if stupid is bannable you'd be gone right along with him.
Context is not Owl's strong point, assuming he has any. No one deserves the poor girl's fate, but it's sort of like people who go hiking in Iran or N.Korea. They didn't "ask" for what happened to them, but I do begrudge how much expense effort they cause, and in the young woman's case I believe some soldiers died trying to rescue her. Maybe I'm wrong about that. It was a while ago.

Well be carefull what you wish for, because if stupid is bannable you'd be gone right along with him.
Context is not Owl's strong point, assuming he has any. No one deserves the poor girl's fate, but it's sort of like people who go hiking in Iran or N.Korea. They didn't "ask" for what happened to them, but I do begrudge how much expense effort they cause, and in the young woman's case I believe some soldiers died trying to rescue her. Maybe I'm wrong about that. It was a while ago.
She was not hiking loser. She was feeding the poor and being a humanitarian. Funny how you losers are. If any of us mention how certain women go out....dressed like this....

slut.jpg

bb4b2f56a9d4ca3fc4500c9e6a4c222c.jpg

and wonder why they are getting unwanted attention, and we point that out then you are all over us for pointing out the absolute truth.

That is not the case here.

Do any of you losers ever have any sort of self awareness?

Leftists?

What do you think?
JoeB does need to be banned. JoeB needs to be institutionalized.

She was not hiking loser. She was feeding the poor and being a humanitarian. Funny how you losers are. If any of us mention how certain women go out....dressed like this....

slut.jpg

bb4b2f56a9d4ca3fc4500c9e6a4c222c.jpg

and wonder why they are getting unwanted attention, and we point that out then you are all over us for pointing out the absolute truth.

That is not the case here.

Do any of you losers ever have any sort of self awareness?
context is not your strong suit, birdy.

Leftists?

What do you think?
JoeB does need to be banned. JoeB needs to be institutionalized.
He needs to be treated like Boggs

How low does Gg go?

Fuck off

I didn't say it was directed at me and you have a problem with me threatening that loser for him saying he thinks the girl got what she deserved? Which is kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered? Didn't see you address Joe B but only me for saying things that were mean to him cause that is what bothers you?

You are just a manly man aren't you? No doubt you are just a classic soy boy. The very definition of it.

Fuck off

I didn't say it was directed at me and you have a problem with me threatening that loser for him saying he thinks the girl got what she deserved? Which is kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered? Didn't see you address Joe B but only me for saying things that were mean to him cause that is what bothers you?

You are just a manly man aren't you? No doubt you are just a classic soy boy. The very definition of it.

There is nothing manly about making threats on an Internet forum, just the opposite is the case. The very fact that you think being an internet badass makes you manly just highlights your own weakness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back