🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you know they actually think this?

We have a record of 28 days for one coronavirus that can remain viable on steel surfaces. How does Omicron compete in this type of Olympics?

The left actually think that only unvaccinated people transmit the disease. That is the ONLY WAY vaccinated people are getting the Chinese disease.

We truly are in trouble folks.
As the official spokesperson from the Left I can assure you that what just said is a lie and it is not what we think. Thanks for trying

If you catch COVID, it most likely came from an unvaccinated person.

Yes, the vaccinated get infected, but the vaccine gives their bodies a tremendous advantage at fighting COVID, so they don't stay infected as long.

The unvaccinated can remain infected for weeks and spread COVID all during that time.
Moron

If you catch COVID, it most likely came from an unvaccinated person.Wash your hands, Otis.

Yes, the vaccinated get infected, but the vaccine gives their bodies a tremendous advantage at fighting COVID, so they don't stay infected as long.

The unvaccinated can remain infected for weeks and spread COVID all during that time.
Wash your hands, Otis.
So you say.
Wrong. I don't say other than what the medical community reports, and they have the current statistics. You get your info from Tuckums.

Wash your hands, Otis.

Wrong. I don't say other than what the medical community reports, and they have the current statistics. You get your info from Tuckums.
The medical community is also anal retentive. They're not telling we prisoners what age got what type of vaccine, the geographical links, nor the underlying genetic links.

The medical community is also anal retentive. They're not telling we prisoners what age got what type of vaccine, the geographical links, nor the underlying genetic links.
What age this and what age that. Get the fucking vaccine so that we can make an effort to control this virus.

If you catch COVID, it most likely came from an unvaccinated person.

Unfortunately not.
The symptoms are from the immune system fighting the virus, not from the virus itself, so infected actually are more contagious early on, before symptoms, so vaccinate are just as contagious. And no one stays contagious for weeks.
The average infection duration is only 12 days, and no infection from covid last more than about 15 days.
People sick longer than that are from their immune system over reaction, not the virus.
The main period of contagion is day 4 and 5 of the infection.

About all the good vaccination does is to reduce the deadly over reaction by the immune system.
It does not reduce contagion at all.

Wash your hands, Otis.

The CDC and NIH does not at all represent the medical community.
Every doctor I have spoken with have said "flattening the curve" is insane, and these mRNA injections can't possibly work.
They also explained why, if you are interesting facts.

What age this and what age that. Get the fucking vaccine so that we can make an effort to control this virus.

The mRNA vaccines can not possibly work at all.
You can't just grow spike proteins and expect that to somehow be stored in T-cell memory as to how to defeat a covid infection.

Forum List

Back