šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Do you know they actually think this?

The left actually think that only unvaccinated people transmit the disease. That is the ONLY WAY vaccinated people are getting the Chinese disease.

We truly are in trouble folks.

So approximately half the voting public believe that. Are you sure about that be ause I'm saying you are an ignorant liar.
We're in trouble alright. Republican idiots won't get jabbed because they are conspiracy theorists and religious.
There's where the trouble is.

There is no intelligent argument against not being vaccinated when vaccination does not address the viruses

HA! No intelligent argument?

As every study and all data shows, vaccines very much address virus and reduce hospitalizations and deaths. If you had any intelligence to do a basic look up you'd know that.

The left actually think that only unvaccinated people transmit the disease. That is the ONLY WAY vaccinated people are getting the Chinese disease.

We truly are in trouble folks.

Yeah, tell that to the Houston Mayor, everyone around him was vaccinated, he was double vaxed and boostered and still got the virus. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, but it kind of blows the commie narrative out of the water.

HA! No intelligent argument?

As every study and all data shows, vaccines very much address virus and reduce hospitalizations and deaths. If you had any intelligence to do a basic look up you'd know that.

That makes it a prophylactic treatment, a true vaccine prevents infection.

As the official spokesperson from the Left I can assure you that what just said is a lie and it is not what we think. Thanks for trying
It's what they're told that you think. They're not allowed to communicate with you normally or just ask. If Tucker and Hannity SAY that you think it, then you must. 'cuz Tucker and Hannity only speak The Truth 'n stuff.

That makes it a prophylactic treatment, a true vaccine prevents infection.

BS, Influenza vaccination does not prevent infection for example.

But even besides that, you can call it whatever the fuck you want to - IT WORKS to reduce hospitalizations and deaths and it shortens time frame people are infectious.

The mRNA vaccines can not possibly work at all.
You can't just grow spike proteins and expect that to somehow be stored in T-cell memory as to how to defeat a covid infection.
I know. It's all a hoax.

The medical community is also anal retentive. They're not telling we prisoners what age got what type of vaccine, the geographical links, nor the underlying genetic links.
Do you take a flu shot?

BS, Influenza vaccination does not prevent infection for example.

But even besides that, you can call it whatever the fuck you want to - IT WORKS to reduce hospitalizations and deaths and it shortens time frame people are infectious.

The flu vaccine prevents infection from the strains included in the shot, they just can't include all strains in one vaccination, so they basically guess what strains to include.

The flu vaccine prevents infection from the strains included in the shot, they just can't include all strains in one vaccination, so they basically guess what strains to include.
And?? mRNA vaccines prevented infection for Covid-19 strains before Delta showed up and just because they aren't perfect does not mean they are not good.

How you want to talk about Covid-19 vaccinations is irrelevant - they are effective at training your body to fight Covid-19 and reduce hospitalizations and deaths - thats the bottom line.

Last edited:
1640027635996.png

If you catch COVID, it most likely came from an unvaccinated person.

Yes, the vaccinated get infected, but the vaccine gives their bodies a tremendous advantage at fighting COVID, so they don't stay infected as long.

The unvaccinated can remain infected for weeks and spread COVID all during that time.
Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

Yea and many unvaccinated got scared too fucking late.

"I can't breathe. I'm drowning. I feel like I'm a fish out of water,"

"It was my fault," he said. "I should have took my kids and my wife and went ahead and got vaccinated anyway. But I'm paying the price.

"And I just tell everybody and anybody: If you're on the fence, I want you to take a very sharp evaluation of what your life means to you. And go get vaccinated, please, please."

Yea and many unvaccinated got scared too fucking late.

"I can't breathe. I'm drowning. I feel like I'm a fish out of water,"

"It was my fault," he said. "I should have took my kids and my wife and went ahead and got vaccinated anyway. But I'm paying the price.

"And I just tell everybody and anybody: If you're on the fence, I want you to take a very sharp evaluation of what your life means to you. And go get vaccinated, please, please."

Do the ones that get vaccinated but still get the Covid and die also regret wasting their time getting the vaccine?

How about the ones that have died because of the vaccine? They sure as hell regret it, don't they?

My neighbor sure as hell regrets getting the vaccine. She didn't didn't die from it but she was in the hospital for a week with complications. Six months later she still has residual effects.

Forum List

Back