🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you know they actually think this?

No, the full truth is that vaccination reduces infection period along with reducing Covid-19 complications such as hospitalization and death.
That is complete bullshit.
I want the precise stats taken by the CDC on this, by age and pre-existing medical conditions and they are nowhere to be found.

The full truth is exactly what I posted:
The vaccine neither prevents contracting nor spreading COVID.
Are you a science denier?
Does vaccination reduce spread, hospitalizations and deaths?

Or is that not part of the truth about vaccination's effects on Covid infections?

That is complete bullshit.
I want the precise stats taken by the CDC on this, by age and pre-existing medical conditions and they are nowhere to be found.

facepalm.gif

...shouldn't you get the facts BEFORE calling something complete bullshit?

facepalm.gif

...shouldn't you get the facts BEFORE calling something complete bullshit?
You're not too bright for a Technical Director...
You made a definitive statement, Mr. Technical Director, now...
Provide precise stats taken by the CDC on this, by age and pre-existing medical conditions.

Does vaccination reduce spread, hospitalizations and deaths?

Or is that not part of the truth about vaccination's effects on Covid infections?
Again, my statement:
The vaccine neither prevents contracting nor spreading COVID.
You claimed it was "half truth garbage".
Are you standing by that lie?
What's not true about it?
Are you going to continue to move the goalposts?

Immunity from legal consequences if it harms people, bullshit eater.

You misspelled "approves", retard.
It's the same immunity that all FDA approved drug manufacturers get. What the fuck is your point aside from bullshit spreading?

You're not too bright for a Technical Director...
You made a definitive statement, Mr. Technical Director, now...
Provide precise stats taken by the CDC on this, by age and pre-existing medical conditions.
So you are saying as far as you know, it may not be bullshit at all, right?

Again, my statement:

You claimed it was "half truth garbage".
Are you standing by that lie?
What's not true about it?
Are you going to continue to move the goalposts?
Dummy, half truth is something that is technically true but is only partial to the point.

Half truths is what partisan and cranks use to MISLEAD the reader to the overall picture of whats going.

If someone was to read what you've said in isolation they very well may get the false impression that vaccines do not work and do not help reduce spread of Covid, which would be a false impression.

You must really suck at what you do, Mr. Technical Director, because you are trying to veer from the fact that you claim to have facts that you don’t have.
I'm not veering from anything.

You said that what I said is BS, but at the same time you are saying you couldn't find the data about this. So I'm just questioning why you are saying it's bs.

I don't mind backing up what I say, but I don't want to waste my time if your conclusion on this is a priori set in stone.

Tell me that me showing you the CDC data can possibly change your mind and I'll spend time to show it to you.

Oh bullshit, 10s of thousands of breakthrough infections were occurring before delta
Is that more or less than 1% of cases?

There very well may have been rare exceptions, that doesn't prove that vaccination did not generally speaking stop spread for pre-Delta strains, because effective herd immunity doesn't need to be above 90% to fully stop the spread over time.

Last edited:
I'm not veering from anything.

You said that what I said is BS, but at the same time you are saying you couldn't find the data about this. So I'm just questioning why you are saying it's bs.

I don't mind backing up what I say, but I don't want to waste my time if your conclusion on this is a priori set in stone.

Tell me that me showing you the CDC data can possibly change your mind and I'll spend time to show it to you.
Sorry, Mr. Technical Director,
You keep posting that everything you post is fact.
Prove it.
If you pulled this at a meeting with your Board of Directors your a$$ would be out on the street.

No way anyone has the right to destroy people’s businesses while not being able to prove why.

Dummy, half truth is something that is technically true but is only partial to the point.
Retard, what I posted was fully true.
Being vaccinated neither prevents you from contracting COVID nor prevents you from spreading it.
That is a totally truthful statement. Not half true. GFY.

Last edited:
It's the same immunity that all FDA approved drug manufacturers get.
So what? The fact is, you liberal authoritarian fuckwads want to mandate vaccination. That's an entirely different situation than being unable to sue regarding a drug you took voluntarily. Think more, post less.

So what? The fact is, you liberal authoritarian fuckwads want to mandate vaccination. That's an entirely different situation than being unable to sue regarding a drug you took voluntarily. Think more, post less.

So THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL about FDA's treatment of aproved mRNA vaccine compared to any other vaccines/drugs, and yes, some of them have been REQUIRED for a long time for specific jobs and public school attendance.

So THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL about FDA's treatment of aproved mRNA vaccine compared to any other vaccines/drugs, and yes, some of them have been REQUIRED for a long time for specific jobs and public school attendance.
You're arguing with your own straw man, kid. I never claimed there was a special exemption. I claimed there was no long term testing, manufacturers are immune to lawsuits, and vaccination neither prevents contraction nor spreading of COVID. All three are absolutely true. You are just so stubbornly ignorant that you can't admit it.

Me: You can't sue the manufacturer.
You: You can't sue other manufacturers.
Me: My statement is still true.
You: Waaaahhhhhh!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back