🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you know they actually think this?

You're arguing with your own straw man, kid. I never claimed there was a special exemption. I claimed there was no long term testing, manufacturers are immune to lawsuits, and vaccination neither prevents contraction nor spreading of COVID.
Yep, and you are surely not pushing one sided and transparent anti-vax agenda when you say all that.

I don't know if you are just stupid or think everyone else is.

Sorry, Mr. Technical Director,
You keep posting that everything you post is fact.
Prove it.
If you pulled this at a meeting with your Board of Directors your a$$ would be out on the street.

No way anyone has the right to destroy people’s businesses while not being able to prove why.
Is your already-reached conclusion about the data is that it's BS?

I just don't feel motivated to waste my time here neatly compiling data and putting a bow on it for a nut like you. Give me something to go on.

Yep, and you are surely not pushing one sided and transparent anti-vax agenda when you say all that.
I'm just stating facts, kid. If those facts trigger you, that's your problem, not mine.

I don't know if you are just stupid or think everyone else is.
Finally some truth from you: you just don't know shit.

I'm just stating facts, kid
Nope, you are not jsut doing that. If you did, you'd have no problem stating (or at least admiting!) positive facts about vaccinations.

You are transparently pushing anti-vax thesis with carefully filtered statements.

Is your already-reached conclusion about the data is that it's BS?

I just don't feel motivated to waste my time here neatly compiling data and putting a bow on it for a nut like you. Give me something to go on.
The onus is on the accuser, not the defendant.
You have a safe job but are willing to screw others.
I belong to an enormous community across the US and your hysteria is unwarranted.
Omicron is a passing phase in South Africa and Israel.
You are simply reacting with your emotions as opposed to your intellect.

Nope you don't. If you did you'd have no problem admiting positive facts about vaccinations.
First off, I have no problem admitting the vaccination reduces symptoms and decreases recovery time (plus I know how to spell "admitting").
Can you admit that the vaccine does not prevent contraction or spreading of the virus?
Note I said, as I have from the beginning, "prevent", not "minimize".
Come on, kid, you can do it.

I belong to an enormous community across the US and your hysteria is unwarranted.
Omicron is a passing phase in South Africa and Israel.
You are simply reacting with your emotions as opposed to your intellect.
Omicron has nothing to do with available vaccination clinical outcome data, it's too novel.

I think you have trouble keeping track of what the coversation is even about.

You accused my statement to be BS, then admitted you don't actually know the data.

If you would simply ask for sourcing I would have posted it already.
Your position is pathetic and you would fail an interview.
Any “professional” who assets they can say anything until proven wrong is a fool.

Omicron has nothing to do with available vaccination clinical outcome data, it's too novel.

I think you have trouble keeping track of what the coversation is even about.
You have zero proof that C19 is fatal to anyone who is healthy.

First off, I have no problem admitting the vaccination reduces symptoms and decreases recovery time (plus I know how to spell "admitting").
Can you admit that the vaccine does not prevent contraction or spreading of the virus?
Come on, kid, you can do it.
I can, and I have "kid"
It's doesn't prevent it [spread] for Delta and Omicron strains, but it does reduce the spread by shortening the time you are infected

You have zero proof that C19 is fatal to anyone who is healthy.
Yep, zero. No evidence it's fatal to ANYONE healthy.

But that wasn't what we were talking about, this is just an easily refuted falsehood you've just posted, because again, you are having trouble keeping track of the conversation.

Last edited:
Then why the fuck are you arguing over it? What I stated is true. Period.
Kid.
I'm arguing over the half-truth of saying vaccination does not prevent spread of covid, when the whole truth is that it still does reduce it, among other very important effects.

You consider that proof?
You are mentally ill.
Yes, because saying that Covid-19 can't be fatal to someone healthy is blatantly counter-factual.

There are some "healthy" people that do die from Covid-19 and among those it's the unvaccinated that it's much more likely to have happened to.

Stop driving because you have much more of a chance of dying in a car crash.
? if you would say that drving a car can't be fatal to anyone healthy, I would correct you just the same.

And if there was vaccination that prevented high % of car accident deaths I'd recommend you get that too.

Forum List

Back