🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you know they actually think this?

Rest assured that if you would have said that drving a car can't be fatal to anyone healthy, I would correct you just the same.
A healthy 60 year old with no underlying health issues has far more of a chance of dying in a car crash than even becoming disabled from COVID in some manner.

A healthy 60 year old with no underlying health issues has far more of a chance of dying in a car crash than even becoming disabled from COVID in some manner.
Aaand?

Are you saying there is vaccination for car accident deaths that I'm not consistently advocating for?

We NEED to drive places, just as we need to sometimes deal with people. There may be apropriate preventative measures like mask wearing are mandated and so are seatbelts to drive a car.

I don't know what's the point of argument you are making here.

Is that more or less than 1% of cases?

There very well may have been rare exceptions, that doesn't prove that vaccination did not generally speaking stop spread for pre-Delta strains, because effective herd immunity doesn't need to be above 90% to fully stop the spread over time.

Theoretically we are already beyond heard immunity when immunization and previous infections are considered.

Aaand?

Are you saying there is vaccination for car accident deaths that I'm not consistently advocating for?

We NEED to drive places, just as we need to sometimes deal with people. There may be apropriate preventative measures like mask wearing are mandated and so are seatbelts to drive a car.

I don't know what's the point of argument you are making here.
The benefits of being vaccinated are still in the experimental stage.

Are you suffering from A.D.D? Look back at what we were talking about and maybe post something coherent.

No, people who have been triple vaxed are getting infected by a variant that is much less dangerous than the original. xiden and the CDC are still pushing a vaccine that obviously doesn't work, while still ignoring the immunity gained by previous infections. The fact is this is no longer about the virus, it's about exerting control over the population and testing how far they can be pushed. Trust me, they best realize the limits are within sight and they won't like it if we get there.

No, people who have been triple vaxed are getting infected by a variant that is much less dangerous than the original. xiden and the CDC are still pushing a vaccine that obviously doesn't work, while still ignoring the immunity gained by previous infections. The fact is this is no longer about the virus, it's about exerting control over the population and testing how far they can be pushed. Trust me, they best realize the limits are within sight and they won't like it if we get there.

That's just a bunch of horseshit, triple vaccination is highly effective at preventing Delta complications and even against Omnicron according to latest data.

In other breaking news, 70% of new infections are Omnicron and we have first confirmed Omnicron death in US - unvaccinated Taxas man in his 50's, who previously had Covid.

That's just a bunch of horseshit, triple vaccination is highly effective at preventing Delta complications and even against Omnicron according to latest data.

In other breaking news, 70% of new infections are Omnicron and we have first confirmed Omnicron death in US - unvaccinated Taxas man in his 50's, who previously had Covid.

Yep, he had other underlying conditions as well.

Forum List

Back