🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you know they actually think this?

If you catch COVID, it most likely came from an unvaccinated person.

Yes, the vaccinated get infected, but the vaccine gives their bodies a tremendous advantage at fighting COVID, so they don't stay infected as long.

The unvaccinated can remain infected for weeks and spread COVID all during that time.
Not any more. Statistics verify now that the states with the highest vaccination rates are also the highest infection rates, so you are full of pelosi. As for your other comments, you are as usual simply polly parroting the dictates of your Gestapo masters.

Do the ones that get vaccinated but still get the Covid and die also regret wasting their time getting the vaccine?

No, dummy, no one does that. Vaccination is the easy part.

May as well stop being a ridiculous pussy and go get vaccinated.

It's doesn't prevent it for Delta and Omicron strains, but it does reduce the spread by shortening the time you are infected
My statement stands:
Vaccination neither prevents contraction nor spreading of COVID.

And?? mRNA vaccines prevented infection for Covid-19 strains before Delta showed up and just because they aren't perfect does not mean they are not good.

How you want to talk about Covid-19 vaccinations is irrelevant - they are effective at training your body to fight Covid-19 and reduce hospitalizations and deaths - thats the bottom line.

Oh bullshit, 10s of thousands of breakthrough infections were occurring before delta. The vaccines are better than nothing, but they don't live up to xidens propaganda. But explain this commie, why does the CDC and xiden disregard the value of natural immunity gained through previous infection?

Locally I have noticed that we elders who are vaccinated and do come down with the virus have mild symptoms and to get over it quickly though not without discomfort. For that reason I do my best to convince the unvaccinated liberal element that it should remain jabless.

No, the full truth is that vaccination reduces infection period along with reducing Covid-19 complications such as hospitalization and death.
The full truth is exactly what I posted:
The vaccine neither prevents contracting nor spreading COVID.
Are you a science denier?

Forum List

Back