🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you know they actually think this?

Nope, bullshit. Be specific.
I was. Being specific to you clowns means showing Me things I disagree with so I can turn a blind eye to it.

The propagandist media and all democrats blame ONLY the unvaxxed for the spread of Covid. The truth is if you have been vaxxed, then you have no fear of the unvaxxed or covid.

The left actually think that only unvaccinated people transmit the disease. That is the ONLY WAY vaccinated people are getting the Chinese disease.

We truly are in trouble folks.
Well, sports teams fully vaccinated are getting it more than my family and friends who are not vaccinated! That’s just untrue. Colin Powell

I think I found "the left" the OP is referring to.

1639944816132.png

The left actually think that only unvaccinated people transmit the disease. That is the ONLY WAY vaccinated people are getting the Chinese disease.

We truly are in trouble folks.
Vaccinated contract COVID at lower rates than unvaccinated.

They also have a much higher chance of survival.

Yes, the unvaccinated are truly in trouble, folks. The left certainly does not believe that only vaccinated people transmit the disease. They believe what the medical profession is espousing, which is that the unvaccinated are more apt to catch the Covid, are a major cause of the spread and are flooding hospitals. Are they the only cause? No. Do we have a better chance of controlling the spread if the unvaccinated get vaccinated? Yes. Simple, really.
So you say.

Vaccinated contract COVID at lower rates than unvaccinated.

They also have a much higher chance of survival.
BY the way, hundreds of sport’s figures infected, all vaccinated! I bet not one has any symptoms! The brainwashing is in full display

1639949714444.jpeg

There is no intelligent argument against not being vaccinated when vaccination does not address the viruses on the unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed nor on the unvaxxed surfaces of the unvaxxed. Do these viruses mutate as they are exchanged into the environment between the vaxxed and unvaxxed? Mouth, nasal passages, throat, skin.

Forum List

Back