Do you know this guy?

I'm trying to figure out why the son of a felon who was good enough to be employed at Goldman Sachs, is now employed at a hedge fund and has no criminal record nor any hint of any misdoings whatsoever, marrying the daughter of a person who may or may not run for President is relevant to anything at all.

I'm trying to figure out why the son of a felon who was good enough to be employed at Goldman Sachs, is now employed at a hedge fund and has no criminal record nor any hint of any misdoings whatsoever, marrying the daughter of a person who may or may not run for President is relevant to anything at all.

that is because you are a liberal who is on looooooooooooove with bill clinton. or hillary clinton. or chelsea clinton. or chelsea fc. or jose mourinho. or all of them.

ha, nailed it.

that is because you are a liberal who is on looooooooooooove with bill clinton. or hillary clinton. or chelsea clinton. or chelsea fc. or jose mourinho. or all of them.

ha, nailed it.

Sins of the father?

ha, nailed it.

Sins of the father?

sins of the father-in-law of the daughter. in flagranti. move over, vince foster.

Shitbag....his father still owes millions to his victims, yet the "son" can afford a multi-million $$$ place in NYC. I'd bet some of that stolen money is sitting in the son's piggy bank. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Shitbag....his father still owes millions to his victims, yet the "son" can afford a multi-million $$$ place in NYC. I'd bet some of that stolen money is sitting in the son's piggy bank. :eusa_whistle:

Ah, I get it. The sins of the father are borne by the son.

Kim Jong-un would agree with you.

It's funny that your handle is "1776."

lol

How long have you been a communist?

Well Redfish let me answer the most intelligent questions that left has been able to offer...

So? So what? Corruption within the democrat party is like a dog bit man story.

So? So what if it is true, which it is: snopes.com: Ed Mezvinsky - Father of the Groom

So? Why bring up politicians being corrupt on a political discussion board?

It is the same old same old with the left. First they start with the high brow dismissive attitude by asking "so?" Then they will try and deflect away from the story and make the poster of the thread the story. When all else fails dig some dirt, imagined or otherwise, on someone on the right and fling it at the wall.

The guy stole money, Clinton looked the other way, his son married the clinton's daughter, they are all living high on stolen money.

If that kind of crap OK with you when its done by dems? Would it be OK if they were all republicans?

this is more hypocrisy from the left.

Funny that you make up this fiction but have no problem with the Bush dynasty living off the bin Laden's and with GW secreting the bin Laden's out of the country immediately after 9/11.

This never happened you are the one making up lies out of sail cloth. You should be ashamed of your shameless lying but I do believe the only shame you can now is that of your parents.

You have no problem with Vitter, Coburn, Santorum stole tax payer money and used it to bribe people in a sex scandal. Nope, no problem at all. You would have voted for Rick Anal Froth Santorum for president.

You live in a glass house.

Could you provide a link concerning Santorum and a bribe in a sex scandal? I bet if you do it will be some blog with someone with as much intercity as you making up a story.

Forum List

Back