Do you Know Who the Swedish Libtard Named Elin Krantz Was?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Seems somethings weren't quote the way she imagined them and now she is dead having been raped and murdered by the poor helpless little refugee she took in to her country.

Well, libtards, why not more of you follow your own reason and lies to its final inevitable conclusion just like dear old Elin did, why not?

'I am proud to be black', said the black man.

'I am proud to be an Asian,' said the yellow man.

'I am proud to be brown,' said the Hispanic man.

'I am proud to be white,' said the racist.

Why are white nations the only ones that have a moral burden to take in every alien in the world and destroy their own nations demographically? Because 'anti-racism' is simply libtard code for anti-white racism.

Last edited:
Well, here is some details, but be careful, the Truth really can turn your stomach when you realize the lies we are being fed by a corporate media intent on exterminating native born Americans as well as native born Europeans.

Who Was Ellen Krantz?

Raped and murdered by an Ethiopian immigrant, Ephrem Tadele, about 5 yrs ago in Gothenburg

Seems somethings weren't quote the way she imagined them and now she is dead having been raped and murdered by the poor helpless little refugee she took in to her country.

Well, libtards, why not more of you follow your own reason and lies to its final inevitable conclusion just like dear old Elin did, why not?

Why are white nations the only ones that have a moral burden to take in every alien in the world and destroy their own nations demographically? Because 'anti-racism' is simply libtard code for anti-white racism.
Very solid point when you add the fact other islamic nations REFUSE to take in the savages.

Very solid point when you add the fact other islamic nations REFUSE to take in the savages.

SA and the big Q are only about proxy wars. This one is funny though. They got busted right quick. They can't control us on the net.

Too bad. So sad.

:lmao:

SA and the big Q are only about proxy wars. This one is funny though. They got busted right quick. They can't control us on the net.

Too bad. So sad.

:lmao:

Yeah it is a shame that these idiot libtards don't actually think for themselves any more and can only repeat mindless drivel, like 'Diversity!' and 'End Racism!' when they are really the only racists with any power left and they are murdering their own primarily with these suicidal policies.

Raped and murdered by an Ethiopian immigrant, Ephrem Tadele, about 5 yrs ago in Gothenburg
It was on September 26, 2010, so almost 5 years exactly. That was about 25,000 rapes ago and still Sweden treats their immigrant rapists as subhuman animals who just cant help themselves around beautiful Swedish women.

Meanwhile Sweden's rape rate is second only to Lesotho.

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

But libtard idiots don't care as long as the perp isn't white.....kind of like you I'd imagine.

I don`t know of anyone with a measurable IQ that uses a word like Libtard.

Conservatives are frightened of everything...it's what "Conservative" means.

I don`t know of anyone with a measurable IQ that uses a word like Libtard.
Lol, yeah, like you go around giving people IQ tests, roflmao.

When are you libtards going to realize that YOU are the idiots here as you send this nation down the shitter of history all because of your crippling inability to think outside of PC boxes?

Libtards want to try anything that makes them have warm fuzzies, that is what libtard means.
It's a scary world, isn't it?
Still you've got your guns...and you're going to build a wall.

Hell, maybe two walls!
And we are going to DEPORT all the fucking scumbags like you we can find.

Libtards want to try anything that makes them have warm fuzzies, that is what libtard means.

Hell, maybe two walls!
Then you'll be safe...oh yes...I'm sure you will...everything will be OK then!
It must be so claustrophobic living under your bed.

Hell, maybe two walls!
Controlling one's own borders is not the equivalent of living under ones bed, you addle brained moron.

It is called RESPONSIBILTY to protect ones own nation.

But libtards like you don't grasp the meaning of that little 'responsibility thingy' do you? lol

Hell, maybe two walls!
Controlling one's own borders is not the equivalent of living under ones bed, you addle brained moron.

But libtards like you don't grasp the meaning of that little 'responsibility thingy' do you? lol
hiding under bed.jpg

Hell, maybe two walls!

More stupid libtard tricks....

YouretheREason_zpsa4plzjot.jpg

Forum List

Back