Do you live in a "gay state"?

Whatever makes you more comfortable to believe, believe it. No one really cares. What gays and lesbians are seeking is equal protection under the law, having their unions recognized as being as legal and valid as that of any straight.

Your personal beliefs just don't factor into it.

What they are seeking won't ever be as valid as mine despite what some piece of paper may say.

What faggots want is people to like them and what they are.

Such arrogance. You think gay people need or even want you to like them? You flatter yourself.

Don't care what they want but it doesn't change that they want acceptance of their lifestyle. If they didn't, terms like homophobe and bigot wouldn't be used by them and the faggot lovers toward anyone that had an opinion that what they are is wrong. You don't worry about things if you don't care what they think.

You free to beleive whatever you ever wish. I've had many conversations on this topic with people I've disgareed with and in many cases we have argeed to disagree in a civil fashion. You choose to be an insufferable ass and then all get bent out of shape when folks throw it back at you. Cry me a river.

I don't need you to tell me that. I already know.

You choose to be a faggot supporter and get all bent out of shape if someone doesn't agree with you.

I rarely get bent out of shape and when I do it is never over the opinions of some internet random such as yourself. Face it, you're just not that important in the lives of gay people.

Words do have meaning.

In 36 states marriage means that couples including same gender couples are treated exactly the same as my wife and I are.

Treat them how you want. Fag marriages won't ever be to the same level as mine. I can take a pile of chicken shit, dress it up, and make it smell better but it's still chicken shit.

And you're more than welcome to believe that. Meanwhile, gays and lesbians will continue to get married and have those marriages recognized across most the nation.

Still doesn't make them on the same high level as mine. You can call chicken shit chicken salad but it's still shit. You can call two fags having a wedding marriage but it's still on the same level as chicken shit.

And that puts it several levels above you.

since mine is on the highest of all possible level, that's impossible.

Yet here you are- with your marriage threatened by gay marriage.

And you're more than welcome to believe that. Meanwhile, gays and lesbians will continue to get married and have those marriages recognized across most the nation.

Still doesn't make them on the same high level as mine. You can call chicken shit chicken salad but it's still shit. You can call two fags having a wedding marriage but it's still on the same level as chicken shit.

Whatever makes you more comfortable to believe, believe it. No one really cares. What gays and lesbians are seeking is equal protection under the law, having their unions recognized as being as legal and valid as that of any straight.

Your personal beliefs just don't factor into it.

What they are seeking won't ever be as valid as mine despite what some piece of paper may say.

What bigots want is for people to hate homosexuals(and blacks and Jews, etc, etc)

What faggots want is for everyone to like them and their deviant lifestyle choices.

F*ggot- N*gger- C*nt- K*ke......words bigots use- for the same purpose.

Such arrogance. You think gay people need or even want you to like them? You flatter yourself.

Don't care what they want but it doesn't change that they want acceptance of their lifestyle. If they didn't, terms like homophobe and bigot wouldn't be used by them and the faggot lovers toward anyone that had an opinion that what they are is wrong. You don't worry about things if you don't care what they think.

You free to beleive whatever you ever wish. I've had many conversations on this topic with people I've disgareed with and in many cases we have argeed to disagree in a civil fashion. You choose to be an insufferable ass and then all get bent out of shape when folks throw it back at you. Cry me a river.

You choose to be a faggot supporter and get all bent out of shape if someone doesn't agree with you.

I rarely get bent out of shape and when I do it is never over the opinions of some internet random such as yourself. Face it, you're just not that important in the lives of gay people.
Since a faggot carries ZERO worth, it's easy to count more than any of them.

Liberal faggots are constantly trying to change the meaning of words. They've already usurped and ruined the word "gay"...Obamacare has ruined the word "affordable". Now they are coming for "marriage". :rofl:

Sorry boys and girls, "Gay Marriage" is an oxymoron. Marriage is between one man and one woman. Period.

That being said, I believe homosexual couples should be able to have civil unions that grant rights that are identical to marriage.

Hmmm, separate water fountains...no thanks. If you don't like us using "marriage" change it to civil unions for everyone. Separate but equal is unconstitutional.

Oh, come now. It worked out so well before. What's the worst that could happen?

It's not separate but equal. They are different. So they have words that differentiate their different meanings. A "marriage" is between one man and one woman. A "civil union" is for others. There is nothing discriminatory about it. You don't call the color red, blue? Do you? Why not? They are both colors but they are different colors. ..... words have meanings.

A marriage is whatever we say it is. Some cultures define marriage as being between one man and several women. Some allow for concubines and harems. Others don't recognize marriage formally at all. Regardless, marriage is a social construct invented for our convenience.

It means what we decide it means. And in 36 of 50 states, that definition includes one man and one man. Or one woman and one woman.
Liberal faggots are constantly trying to change the meaning of words. They've already usurped and ruined the word "gay"...Obamacare has ruined the word "affordable". Now they are coming for "marriage". :rofl:

Sorry boys and girls, "Gay Marriage" is an oxymoron. Marriage is between one man and one woman. Period.

That being said, I believe homosexual couples should be able to have civil unions that grant rights that are identical to marriage.

Hmmm, separate water fountains...no thanks. If you don't like us using "marriage" change it to civil unions for everyone. Separate but equal is unconstitutional.

Oh, come now. It worked out so well before. What's the worst that could happen?

It's not separate but equal. They are different. So they have words that differentiate their different meanings. A "marriage" is between one man and one woman. A "civil union" is for others. There is nothing discriminatory about it. You don't call the color red, blue? Do you? Why not? They are both colors but they are different colors. ..... words have meanings.

Your religious opinion has no bearing on civil law. If you don't want gays getting "married" then change it for everyone. Marriage for straights and civil unions for gays is exactly like having separate water fountains. Same water came out of both, right?

It's unconstitutional.
I'm not religious.

Okay, then you simply anti gay bigoted opinion has no bearing on civil law.

If you don't want gays getting "married" then change it for everyone. Marriage for straights and civil unions for gays is exactly like having separate water fountains. It's unconstitutional.

The opinions of vulgar bigots such as yourself do not carry much weight anymore. Every time you post one of your mean-spirited comment you alienate they very people you wish to sway to your side. Whether you know it or not you are doing a great service to the gay rights community.

The opinions of vulgar bigots such as yourself do not carry much weight anymore. Every time you post one of your mean-spirited comment you alienate they very people you wish to sway to your side. Whether you know it or not you are doing a great service to the gay rights community.

What makes you think I want a bunch of faggots on my side?

You do realize that a vast majority of the folks that support gay rights are heterosexual? The gay community is winning the moderates and independents in this fight. Your nastiness is only driving them away from your side quicker. You should receive a GLAAD award for all the aid you are giving to the gay community.

You do realize that a vast majority of the folks that support gay rights are heterosexual? The gay community is winning the moderates and independents in this fight. Your nastiness is only driving them away from your side quicker. You should receive a GLAAD award for all the aid you are giving to the gay community.

You do realize that if they do, they are worth no more than the faggots they support.

I'm not driving them away. If they support faggots, they've already made a decision for that side regardless of what I believe.

That GLAAD award should come with two copies. One to shit on and one to cover it up with. That's about all some faggot award is worth.

You do realize that if they do, they are worth no more than the faggots they support.

I'm not driving them away. If they support faggots, they've already made a decision for that side regardless of what I believe.

That GLAAD award should come with two copies. One to shit on and one to cover it up with. That's about all some faggot award is worth.

Please never change. You continue to alienate more people with your nonsense. I suspect you and your ilk will become more rabid as the victories for gay rights mount. If nothing else you are very entertaining.

Please never change. You continue to alienate more people with your nonsense. I suspect you and your ilk will become more rabid as the victories for gay rights mount. If nothing else you are very entertaining.

No such thing as GAY rights. There are fags that think whatever they want should be given to them then whine if someone says no.

I suspect your kind will continue to think you're normal when you're nothing more than second class.

No such thing as GAY rights. There are fags that think whatever they want should be given to them then whine if someone says no.

I suspect your kind will continue to think you're normal when you're nothing more than second class.

You can tell yourself until you blue in the face that there is no such thing as gay rights. You are free to believe whatever you wish but those of living in the real world just shake our heads at you assertion.

You can tell yourself until you blue in the face that there is no such thing as gay rights. You are free to believe whatever you wish but those of living in the real world just shake our heads at you assertion.

There isn't. It would put gays above other groups by providing them with something specifically for their kind. That's not how it works. If you understood the Constituion, you would understand that.

I think that's where you lose most folks. As its clear from your rhetoric that your motivated by a desire to treat gays as less. They're just people. And your ilk are having an increasingly difficult time convincing others to want to degrade other human beings, to want to push them down, to make them less.

Especially when there is no rational or logical purpose in it. Just irrational enmity.

There isn't. It would put gays above other groups by providing them with something specifically for their kind. That's not how it works. If you understood the Constituion, you would understand that.

And you're certainly welcome to believe whatever you want. Meanwhile, gay rights continue to flourish, gays are getting married by the 10s of thousands.

Sounds like a win-win to me!

I think that's where you lose most folks. As its clear from your rhetoric that your motivated by a desire to treat gays as less. They're just people. And your ilk are having an increasingly difficult time convincing others to want to degrade other human beings, to want to push them down, to make them less.

Especially when there is no rational or logical purpose in it. Just irrational enmity.
not my quote .....:dunno:

My bad. Apparently a bit got lost in the quoting process.

My bad. Apparently a bit got lost in the quoting process.
i hear ya....the quoting format here sucks compared to the other format....

F*ggot- N*gger- C*nt- K*ke......words bigots use- for the same purpose.

Treating a gay couple exactly as my wife and I are treated legally is not special treatment.

Forum List

Back