Do you live in a "gay state"?

There are no "gay" states. It's estimated that the homosexual population is less than 10% of the general population. Nature has determined that there can never be a majority of homosexual sodomites in the the human genome. The unfortunate situation for the heterosexual majority is that there are stealth activist homosexual federal judges who legislate from the bench and the liberal media supports the atrocity.

Oh, come now. It worked out so well before. What's the worst that could happen?

It's not separate but equal. They are different. So they have words that differentiate their different meanings. A "marriage" is between one man and one woman. A "civil union" is for others. There is nothing discriminatory about it. You don't call the color red, blue? Do you? Why not? They are both colors but they are different colors. ..... words have meanings.

Words do have meaning.

In 36 states marriage means that couples including same gender couples are treated exactly the same as my wife and I are.

Treat them how you want. Fag marriages won't ever be to the same level as mine. I can take a pile of chicken shit, dress it up, and make it smell better but it's still chicken shit.

And you're more than welcome to believe that. Meanwhile, gays and lesbians will continue to get married and have those marriages recognized across most the nation.

Still doesn't make them on the same high level as mine. You can call chicken shit chicken salad but it's still shit. You can call two fags having a wedding marriage but it's still on the same level as chicken shit.

Whatever makes you more comfortable to believe, believe it. No one really cares. What gays and lesbians are seeking is equal protection under the law, having their unions recognized as being as legal and valid as that of any straight.

Your personal beliefs just don't factor into it.

It's not separate but equal. They are different. So they have words that differentiate their different meanings. A "marriage" is between one man and one woman. A "civil union" is for others. There is nothing discriminatory about it. You don't call the color red, blue? Do you? Why not? They are both colors but they are different colors. ..... words have meanings.

Words do have meaning.

In 36 states marriage means that couples including same gender couples are treated exactly the same as my wife and I are.

Treat them how you want. Fag marriages won't ever be to the same level as mine. I can take a pile of chicken shit, dress it up, and make it smell better but it's still chicken shit.

And you're more than welcome to believe that. Meanwhile, gays and lesbians will continue to get married and have those marriages recognized across most the nation.

Still doesn't make them on the same high level as mine. You can call chicken shit chicken salad but it's still shit. You can call two fags having a wedding marriage but it's still on the same level as chicken shit.

Whatever makes you more comfortable to believe, believe it. No one really cares. What gays and lesbians are seeking is equal protection under the law, having their unions recognized as being as legal and valid as that of any straight.

What they are seeking won't ever be as valid as mine despite what some piece of paper may say.

What faggots want is people to like them and what they are.

Oh, come now. It worked out so well before. What's the worst that could happen?

Words do have meaning.

And that puts it several levels above you.

Words do have meaning.

What they are seeking won't ever be as valid as mine despite what some piece of paper may say.

What bigots want is for people to hate homosexuals(and blacks and Jews, etc, etc)

Words do have meaning.

And that puts it several levels above you.

since mine is on the highest of all possible level, that's impossible.

What bigots want is for people to hate homosexuals(and blacks and Jews, etc, etc)

What faggots want is for everyone to like them and their deviant lifestyle choices.

Words do have meaning.

Such arrogance. You think gay people need or even want you to like them? You flatter yourself.

Such arrogance. You think gay people need or even want you to like them? You flatter yourself.

Don't care what they want but it doesn't change that they want acceptance of their lifestyle. If they didn't, terms like homophobe and bigot wouldn't be used by them and the faggot lovers toward anyone that had an opinion that what they are is wrong. You don't worry about things if you don't care what they think.

Don't care what they want but it doesn't change that they want acceptance of their lifestyle. If they didn't, terms like homophobe and bigot wouldn't be used by them and the faggot lovers toward anyone that had an opinion that what they are is wrong. You don't worry about things if you don't care what they think.

As has been pointed out, no one really cares what you believe. And you're more than welcome to whatever belief you find comforting. Its the legal rights that gays are seeking. And in 36 of 50 states, they have it.

As has been pointed out, no one really cares what you believe. And you're more than welcome to whatever belief you find comforting. Its the legal rights that gays are seeking. And in 36 of 50 states, they have it.

They care or they wouldn't be bitching about it like a bunch of babies. They may claim it's about equality but it's about wanting people to accept what they are on the same level as my heterosexual and normal marriage although it never will be except by them and their supporters.

They care or they wouldn't be bitching about it like a bunch of babies. They may claim it's about equality but it's about wanting people to accept what they are on the same level as my heterosexual and normal marriage although it never will be except by them and their supporters.

Oh, they're bitching about their rights, alright. And they've got them. Gay marriage is recognized in 48 of 50 states, and being performed in 36 of 50.

Oh, they're bitching about their rights, alright. And they've got them. Gay marriage is recognized in 48 of 50 states, and being performed in 36 of 50.

They got a bunch of faggot loving judges to make it appear as if their abnormal marriages will ever be on the same normal level as mine. It can be recognized all it wants. It doesn't change that it's still second class to normal heterosexual marriages.

You got part of that right. They're bitching. Ask same sex marriage supporters who claim marriage between consenting adults is a right that shouldn't be denied about a brother/sister marriage and they'll quickly tell you that denying equality in those situations is OK.

They got a bunch of faggot loving judges to make it appear as if their abnormal marriages will ever be on the same normal level as mine. It can be recognized all it wants. It doesn't change that it's still second class to normal heterosexual marriages.

Even reagan appointed judges are calling bullshit on gay marriage bans. As they serve no compelling state interest, have no rational purpose, and pointlessly discriminate against gays and lesbians. Worse, they cause damage to their children.

Among youth, support exceeds 80%. The simple attrition of age will dull the edge of opposition as the older generation dies off. And a younger, more tolerant generation takes their place.

What are the gay rights in your home state?
What do think citizens about this situation?
Here is a short review:
Gay rights laws in America have evolved to allow — but in some cases ban — rights for gay, lesbian and transgender people on a range of issues, including marriage, hospital visitation, adoption, housing, employment and school bullying. The handling of gay rights issues vary by state and follow trends by region
35 States with Legal Gay Marriage and 15 States with Same-Sex Marriage Bans
http://gaymarriage.procon.org/view.r...ourceID=004857
7f4da310eaec6d1dfc5287ef786cb9d0a9ed4c71_original.jpg

What will be our country in few years? Where is the line of freedom? Ask married couple of gays.
Our country will remain as unaffected by gays as it is now.

The only difference when gay marriage bans are prohibited nation wide will be that some of the gay couples in the country will now have a marriage license gathering dust up in the file cabinet of the upstairs study, or sitting on the hard drives of their computers.

You won't notice a thing.

You free to beleive whatever you ever wish. I've had many conversations on this topic with people I've disgareed with and in many cases we have argeed to disagree in a civil fashion. You choose to be an insufferable ass and then all get bent out of shape when folks throw it back at you. Cry me a river.

You free to beleive whatever you ever wish. I've had many conversations on this topic with people I've disgareed with and in many cases we have argeed to disagree in a civil fashion. You choose to be an insufferable ass and then all get bent out of shape when folks throw it back at you. Cry me a river.

I don't need you to tell me that. I already know.

You choose to be a faggot supporter and get all bent out of shape if someone doesn't agree with you.

Forum List

Back