Do you live in a "gay state"?

So little states. By all the queers here you'd think every state it was legal. Ha!
37 of 50 states boys. The fags won, you'd better call Jesus, only he was probably a fag as well.
So do you praise them to have win? Or you want us to celebrate their victory? Or are you paid by them for hidden advertisement? What is you point of view. Leave the country to Iran where Ahmadinejat hangs "these fags"? Tell us.
your talking to a lowlife who calls down syndrome kids "droolers" and thinks if you and someone are in a car and it goes into a lake and you make it out and the other doesnt......go get help at your leisure,they are probably dead anyway....so why get help....

Illegal in what way? I Can't escape that feeling all the radical - yes - radical liberals are trying to force churches to accept gay marriage, this is ridiculous.
What's ridiculous is your ignorance and unwarranted fear and hate.

No one is 'forcing' anyone to accept anything – neither churches nor people.

California is not only a gay state but we have entire gay cities. West Hollywood is a gay city. The rainbow flag flies at city hall. There was a huge fight at city hall over whether to paint the cross walks rainbow. There's a string of gay bars on Santa Monica Blvd. The neighborhood is called Boy's Town. Lesbians bought one of the bars and wanted to turn it into a lesbian bar. You would have thought the city was invaded by the Christian Coalition. Crowds of gay men protested saying that the neighborhood character of Boy's Town would be destroyed by a lesbian bar. The lezzies had to sell and buy over on Melrose. Some of those gay bars don't allow normals in. The Abbey used to have a sign on the door requiring loyalty to same sex marriage. I don't know if it's still there.

Illegal in what way? I Can't escape that feeling all the radical - yes - radical liberals are trying to force churches to accept gay marriage, this is ridiculous.
What's ridiculous is your ignorance and unwarranted fear and hate.

No one is 'forcing' anyone to accept anything – neither churches nor people.
Ain't that against the democratic will of the people? I mean - not to ban it.

Liberal faggots are constantly trying to change the meaning of words. They've already usurped and ruined the word "gay"...Obamacare has ruined the word "affordable". Now they are coming for "marriage". :rofl:

Sorry boys and girls, "Gay Marriage" is an oxymoron. Marriage is between one man and one woman. Period.

That being said, I believe homosexual couples should be able to have civil unions that grant rights that are identical to marriage.
There is no such thing as 'gay marriage,' there is only marriage law written to accommodate two equal adult partners who have made a lifelong commitment recognized by the state – same- or opposite sex, it makes no difference.

And separate but equal is just as un-Constitutional as seeking to deny gay Americans access to marriage law they're eligible to participate in.

There is no such thing as 'gay marriage,' there is only marriage law written to accommodate two equal adult partners who have made a lifelong commitment recognized by the state – same- or opposite sex, it makes no difference.

And separate but equal is just as un-Constitutional as seeking to deny gay Americans access to marriage law they're eligible to participate in.
I'm surprised to hear you denounce the NBC, the Miss Black America pageant, black proms, etc.

'Do you live in a "gay state"?'

This should be:

“Do you live in a state that follows the Constitution”?
Ahah, you are so naive. There are so many things written in the Constitution which really harm American citizens. Moreover there is nothing literaly mentioned gays or lesbians in the US Constitution. You just sympasize them. Holland is a good country for you and your boyfriend(s).

No one in the United States is trying to force churches to marry anyone against their will.

Just a boogeyman by the far right.

California is not only a gay state but we have entire gay cities. West Hollywood is a gay city. The rainbow flag flies at city hall. There was a huge fight at city hall over whether to paint the cross walks rainbow. There's a string of gay bars on Santa Monica Blvd. The neighborhood is called Boy's Town. Lesbians bought one of the bars and wanted to turn it into a lesbian bar. You would have thought the city was invaded by the Christian Coalition. Crowds of gay men protested saying that the neighborhood character of Boy's Town would be destroyed by a lesbian bar. The lezzies had to sell and buy over on Melrose. Some of those gay bars don't allow normals in. The Abbey used to have a sign on the door requiring loyalty to same sex marriage. I don't know if it's still there.

Wow- I live in San Francisco- and I have to admit- even though I have been with friends to gay bars before, I clearly do not have the close intimate and personal knowledge of the gay scene that you do.

To graduate HS, you have to write an essay on a great historical homosexual you admire..

Feel free to substantiate that.

As the father of a student in High School right now- in San Francisco- oddly enough my child has never heard of this.

America is vying with Sweden for the gayest country on Earth award. There is progress to be made but they are on their way...

Hmmm who would I prefer to be compared with when it comes to 'gayest'?

Sweden?

Russia?

Saudi Arabia?

Of the three- oh I would choose Sweden anytime.

Conservatives- they admire the philosophies of Russia and Saudi Arabia far more.

To graduate HS, you have to write an essay on a great historical homosexual you admire..

Feel free to substantiate that.

As the father of a student in High School right now- in San Francisco- oddly enough my child has never heard of this.

My bad. It was supposed to go into effect in 2012. There was apparently a delay. It should be implemented this year. My daughter is class of 2016.

California Board Of Education Moves To Comply With Gay History Law CBS San Francisco

"California education officials took the first step this week toward complying with a law that requires public schools to include prominent gay people and gay rights’ milestones in the curriculum, "

"It is notable that the law does not include an opt-out option for parents who do not wish to have their children learn about LGBT topics in school."- wiki

As part of the gay curriculum, you'll have to write a report or essay. That's a given. The Fair Education Act forbids pejorative or negative portrayals of gay culture. It follows then that you'll be required to write something that complements the contributions of a gay person or historical event.

Forum List

Back