Do you live in a "gay state"?

What are the gay rights in your home state?
What do think citizens about this situation?
Here is a short review:
Gay rights laws in America have evolved to allow — but in some cases ban — rights for gay, lesbian and transgender people on a range of issues, including marriage, hospital visitation, adoption, housing, employment and school bullying. The handling of gay rights issues vary by state and follow trends by region
35 States with Legal Gay Marriage and 15 States with Same-Sex Marriage Bans
http://gaymarriage.procon.org/view.r...ourceID=004857
7f4da310eaec6d1dfc5287ef786cb9d0a9ed4c71_original.jpg

What will be our country in few years? Where is the line of freedom? Ask married couple of gays.
Where did you find that POS map? This is what it looks like right now: National Maps - MEUSA
The fags won and you lost kiddos.

Being a fag means you lost in life.

Here is a short review:
Gay rights laws in America have evolved to allow — but in some cases ban — rights for gay, lesbian and transgender people on a range of issues, including marriage, hospital visitation, adoption, housing, employment and school bullying. The handling of gay rights issues vary by state and follow trends by region

What will be our country in few years? Where is the line of freedom? Ask married couple of gays.
Where did you find that POS map? This is what it looks like right now: National Maps - MEUSA

Except when it doesn't.

Here is a short review:

Except when it doesn't.

That's never. Since the fags claim they wer born that way, it makes them born losers.

Liberal faggots are constantly trying to change the meaning of words. They've already usurped and ruined the word "gay"...Obamacare has ruined the word "affordable". Now they are coming for "marriage". :rofl:

Sorry boys and girls, "Gay Marriage" is an oxymoron. Marriage is between one man and one woman. Period.

That being said, I believe homosexual couples should be able to have civil unions that grant rights that are identical to marriage.

Hmmm, separate water fountains...no thanks. If you don't like us using "marriage" change it to civil unions for everyone. Separate but equal is unconstitutional.

Oh, come now. It worked out so well before. What's the worst that could happen?

It's not separate but equal. They are different. So they have words that differentiate their different meanings. A "marriage" is between one man and one woman. A "civil union" is for others. There is nothing discriminatory about it. You don't call the color red, blue? Do you? Why not? They are both colors but they are different colors. ..... words have meanings.

Your religious opinion has no bearing on civil law. If you don't want gays getting "married" then change it for everyone. Marriage for straights and civil unions for gays is exactly like having separate water fountains. Same water came out of both, right?

It's unconstitutional.

Here is a short review:

Except when it doesn't.

That's never. Since the fags claim they wer born that way, it makes them born losers.

Unless they aren't losers and their life isn't over.

I'm confident that after it goes to the supreme court this year everyone will live in a gay state.
I'm not so confident about that. (post 151)>> 11th Circuit Gears Up For Gay Marriage Case SCOTUS Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yeah, but your basis of your 'lack of confidence' is your bizarrre assumption that Justice Kennedy will inexplicably contradict himself and abandon his every legal position on gay rights, for no particular reason.

I'm not so confident in your assessment.

Says you. And you have no idea how the law works, what stays are, or even how the federal judiciary works. You've insisted that a stay granted to any state applies to all states. Which is nonsense. You insisted that a stay overturns lower court rulings. Which is nonsense. You've insisted that the lower federal courts are limited to mere 'suggestions' on the issue of gay marriage until the USSC rules. Which is nonsense.

You keep making up this pseudo-legal gibberish and then insisting that it somehow limits the judiciary. It really doesn't.

Here is a short review:

Except when it doesn't.

Being gay makes them one until the day their life is over.

Except when it doesn't.

Unless it doesn't.

Except when it doesn't.

Unless it doesn't.

It always does. If you're one of them, you fit what I said despite what you mommy told you.

Except when it doesn't.

Unless it doesn't.

It always does. If you're one of them, you fit what I said despite what you mommy told you.

Except the times that it doesn't.

Liberal faggots are constantly trying to change the meaning of words. They've already usurped and ruined the word "gay"...Obamacare has ruined the word "affordable". Now they are coming for "marriage". :rofl:

Sorry boys and girls, "Gay Marriage" is an oxymoron. Marriage is between one man and one woman. Period.

That being said, I believe homosexual couples should be able to have civil unions that grant rights that are identical to marriage.

Hmmm, separate water fountains...no thanks. If you don't like us using "marriage" change it to civil unions for everyone. Separate but equal is unconstitutional.

It's not separate but equal. They are different. So they have words that differentiate their different meanings. A "marriage" is between one man and one woman. A "civil union" is for others. There is nothing discriminatory about it. You don't call the color red, blue? Do you? Why not? They are both colors but they are different colors. ..... words have meanings.

Words do have meaning.

In 36 states marriage means that couples including same gender couples are treated exactly the same as my wife and I are.

A marriage is whatever we say it is. Some cultures define marriage as being between one man and several women. Some allow for concubines and harems. Others don't recognize marriage formally at all. Regardless, marriage is a social construct invented for our convenience.

It means what we decide it means. And in 36 of 50 states, that definition includes one man and one man. Or one woman and one woman.

Your religious opinion has no bearing on civil law. If you don't want gays getting "married" then change it for everyone. Marriage for straights and civil unions for gays is exactly like having separate water fountains. Same water came out of both, right?

It's unconstitutional.
I'm not religious.

Words do have meaning.

In 36 states marriage means that couples including same gender couples are treated exactly the same as my wife and I are.

Treat them how you want. Fag marriages won't ever be to the same level as mine. I can take a pile of chicken shit, dress it up, and make it smell better but it's still chicken shit.

Words do have meaning.

Treat them how you want. Fag marriages won't ever be to the same level as mine. I can take a pile of chicken shit, dress it up, and make it smell better but it's still chicken shit.

I am very confident they will never sink to the same level as your marriage.

Words do have meaning.

And you're more than welcome to believe that. Meanwhile, gays and lesbians will continue to get married and have those marriages recognized across most the nation.

Words do have meaning.

I am very confident they will never sink to the same level as your marriage.

My isn't low so that statement is foolish. Anyone that marries a person of the same gender has sunk so low you couldn't dig under them.

Words do have meaning.

And you're more than welcome to believe that. Meanwhile, gays and lesbians will continue to get married and have those marriages recognized across most the nation.

Still doesn't make them on the same high level as mine. You can call chicken shit chicken salad but it's still shit. You can call two fags having a wedding marriage but it's still on the same level as chicken shit.

Forum List

Back