Do You Miss Him Yet?

Not to make your head explode, but can you give us 3 examples?
Iraq, Recession, Cheney
Cheney? Seriously? Dick Cheney was probably one of the best VPs we've ever had in terms of helping his president. Anyone who cites "Cheney" just has mush for brains.
Helping his President to start illegal, unnecessary wars; to shred the constitution; to bring about the worst economic disaster in 75 years. Yeah, he did help with all of those.

Do you have one shred of evidence to back up your crazy claims? So the Iraq war was "illegal" and "unnecessary" lets hear you back up those claims. Any actual examples of Bush shredding the constitution or are you just blowing smoke? What specifically did Bush do to bring about the economic disaster?

I have found most of the dimwit libs out there foaming at the mouth with hatred of Bush but can't provide a substantiated example of what they accuse him of doing. They were told to hate Bush and complied like a mindless drone.
Asking for evidence is like speaking Urdu to this crowd. They dont need evidence. They KNOW Bush stole the 2000 election, lied about IRaq to get Congressional approval, deregulated the banking industry, caused the recession, let bin Laden go, and allowed Dick Cheney to reap millions for Halliburton's middle east no bid contracts.
Never mind there is not one scintilla of evidence for any of that. They repeat it endlessly. Evidence just becomes proof they are right.
You get provided evidence, statistics reported on Factcheck.org from the Bureau of Labor Statistics that explain the numbers you whine about, the same place you fucking go the number you complain about, and you reject it. Facts and evidence would never change your view. You prefer to have opinions ignorant of the relevant facts.

Do I miss W?

Why would I miss a guy who lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in SEVERAL attacks on SEVERAL diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, tortured prisoners, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, massively expanded the scope and power of the federal government, and laid the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression?

What person in their right mind would miss that guy? Serious question.

If I didn't think America was already in serious trouble under George W. Bush (and I did, by the way), what happened at Abu Ghraib with American soldiers being equated with Nazis in the minds of people all over the world was the final straw for me. Then that idiot. Bush, went on TV and with that silly smirk on his face flippantly said that America doesn't torture. I seriously doubt that anyone actually thought that even Bush believed what he was saying. Later on, when it was finally revealed to what extents the Bush administration had gone in order to change the definition of torture with John Yoo's memos etc.

By the way, two days after taking office, President Obama issued an executive order repudiating those memos as a legal justification for torture.
Torture is part of the Bush legacy and unfortunately part of Americas legacy now

And drone attacks are a part of the Obama legacy.
I'm glad they are

Beats wide scale bombing and boots on the ground.
We see how well that's done against ISIS, which Obama created.
Isis is made up of one part Al Quaeda in Iraq (which did not exist until the invasion) and one part former Iraqi army officers and soldiers who were jettisoned during the Iraqi occupation, though they could have provided a stabilizing force. Bush caused both of those to happen and created ISIS.

"The kindness and humility of Bush."

The 'kindness' and 'humility' that was responsible for two failed, illegal wars resulting in the death of thousands and the maiming of thousands more.

No, no one is 'missing' Bush.
Gee I thought terrorist attacks on 9/11 coupled with Saddam's defiance of peace accords was responsible for two wars, which were both authorized by Congress.
Guess I'm right and you're wrong, as usual.
You thought wrong on both counts. And neither war was authorized by Congress. That would require a declaration of war.

Iraq, Recession, Cheney
Cheney? Seriously? Dick Cheney was probably one of the best VPs we've ever had in terms of helping his president. Anyone who cites "Cheney" just has mush for brains.
Helping his President to start illegal, unnecessary wars; to shred the constitution; to bring about the worst economic disaster in 75 years. Yeah, he did help with all of those.

Do you have one shred of evidence to back up your crazy claims? So the Iraq war was "illegal" and "unnecessary" lets hear you back up those claims. Any actual examples of Bush shredding the constitution or are you just blowing smoke? What specifically did Bush do to bring about the economic disaster?

I have found most of the dimwit libs out there foaming at the mouth with hatred of Bush but can't provide a substantiated example of what they accuse him of doing. They were told to hate Bush and complied like a mindless drone.
Asking for evidence is like speaking Urdu to this crowd. They dont need evidence. They KNOW Bush stole the 2000 election, lied about IRaq to get Congressional approval, deregulated the banking industry, caused the recession, let bin Laden go, and allowed Dick Cheney to reap millions for Halliburton's middle east no bid contracts.
Never mind there is not one scintilla of evidence for any of that. They repeat it endlessly. Evidence just becomes proof they are right.

You nailed it. If Bush did even half what they say he did it would be easy to reel off examples yet they can't produce even one. Watch how easy this is with Obama,

1. LIED about Obamacare, told the nation "if you like your doctor and your plan, you can keep them period" Later e.g. after the election he admitted on national tv this was not true and took the blame.

Took me 3 seconds.

Announcing the invasion of Iraq on March 19, 2003, Mr. Bush said, "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

Two months into the war, on May 29, 2003, Mr. Bush said weapons of mass destruction had been found.

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories," Mr. Bush told Polish television. "For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them."

On Sept. 9, 2004, in Pennsylvania, Mr. Bush said: "I recognize we didn't find the stockpiles [of weapons] we all thought were there."

Bush s Top Ten Flip-Flops - CBS News

If I didn't think America was already in serious trouble under George W. Bush (and I did, by the way), what happened at Abu Ghraib with American soldiers being equated with Nazis in the minds of people all over the world was the final straw for me. Then that idiot. Bush, went on TV and with that silly smirk on his face flippantly said that America doesn't torture. I seriously doubt that anyone actually thought that even Bush believed what he was saying. Later on, when it was finally revealed to what extents the Bush administration had gone in order to change the definition of torture with John Yoo's memos etc.

By the way, two days after taking office, President Obama issued an executive order repudiating those memos as a legal justification for torture.
Torture is part of the Bush legacy and unfortunately part of Americas legacy now

I'm glad they are

Beats boots on the ground
You prefer losing?

What do you think you've seen with Obama? Oh yeah, over 90M Americans put out of work.
"Put out of work..." You are a fucking moron. The 90 million number you idiots keep talking about is every person over the age of 16 who does not hold a full time job. It includes every single student in high school, college and beyond who is not working. It includes anyone who has retired. It includes Mitt Fucking Romney. Anyone taking a sabbatical; working under the table, in prison, disabled. etc. How do people as stupid as you function in normal society? Who tells you which shoe goes on which foot? Reminds you to wipe and flush?
It's a record number of people not working. If the workforce participation rate were the same as it was when Bush left office Obama's UE rate would be over 10% even today.
Have you bothered to try to find out why that number is up? Why do people leave the job market? Here, educate yourself. Declining Labor Participation Rates
Yeah factcheck.org is certainly my go-to.
Not.
Of course not. Facts do not matter to pricks like you. You got your opinions; who cares about facts.
You wouldnt know a fact from a fuck. Move on.

The kindness and humility of Bush.

bushfinger.gif

Iraq, Recession, Cheney

You get provided evidence, statistics reported on Factcheck.org from the Bureau of Labor Statistics that explain the numbers you whine about, the same place you fucking go the number you complain about, and you reject it. Facts and evidence would never change your view. You prefer to have opinions ignorant of the relevant facts.
Yes factcheck.org,a known left wing outlet, is certainly reliable.
The truth is people are dropping out of the workforce and applying for disability in record numbers because they cannot find jobs.
Thanks, Obama!

"The kindness and humility of Bush."

The 'kindness' and 'humility' that was responsible for two failed, illegal wars resulting in the death of thousands and the maiming of thousands more.

No, no one is 'missing' Bush.
Gee I thought terrorist attacks on 9/11 coupled with Saddam's defiance of peace accords was responsible for two wars, which were both authorized by Congress.
Guess I'm right and you're wrong, as usual.
You thought wrong on both counts. And neither war was authorized by Congress. That would require a declaration of war.
LOL! I present facts and you present fiction.

You nailed it. If Bush did even half what they say he did it would be easy to reel off examples yet they can't produce even one. Watch how easy this is with Obama,

1. LIED about Obamacare, told the nation "if you like your doctor and your plan, you can keep them period" Later e.g. after the election he admitted on national tv this was not true and took the blame.

Took me 3 seconds.

Announcing the invasion of Iraq on March 19, 2003, Mr. Bush said, "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

Two months into the war, on May 29, 2003, Mr. Bush said weapons of mass destruction had been found.

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories," Mr. Bush told Polish television. "For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them."

On Sept. 9, 2004, in Pennsylvania, Mr. Bush said: "I recognize we didn't find the stockpiles [of weapons] we all thought were there."

No evidence of lying found in this post. I'd suggest you review what "lie" means.

tell that to the people of new orleans....your doing a great job brownie lol

rabbi you are a total dick
First response is local.

Thank Nagin and Blank-0 for Katrina disaster.

Save some blame for Democrat machine that ran NOLA for the last 100+ years.

Took me 3 seconds.

No evidence of lying found in this post. I'd suggest you review what "lie" means.

Liar.

He is a lliar whose lies needlessly caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands

I'm glad they are

You prefer losing?

I prefer not losing 7000 American lives in a senseless invasion

Do I miss W?

Why would I miss a guy who lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in SEVERAL attacks on SEVERAL diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, tortured prisoners, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, massively expanded the scope and power of the federal government, and laid the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression?

What person in their right mind would miss that guy? Serious question.
This was about George W Bush, not Obama.
Dunce.
Yes, I know. Dunce.

Funny how the Right only whined about those things when Obama did them, isn't it? They must have been in a coma until January 20, 2009.

I'm glad they are

You prefer losing?

So you prefer terrorist attacks, hideous slaughter, and a radical Islamic state.
You're pathetic.

Took me 3 seconds.

Liar.

He is a lliar whose lies needlessly caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands
He was not a liar. You are a moron who cannot follow a narrative.

I'm glad they are

You prefer losing?

So you prefer terrorist attacks, hideous slaughter, and a radical Islamic state.
You're pathetic.

I prefer live Americans to senseless nation building in lands that despise us

Forum List

Back