Do you notice now none of the republican candidates have explained why their tax plans...

Considering the worth of the country is around 20 trillion, long ways to go to pay off 150 trillion...

Where so called conservatives stand on tax expenditures is an excellent litmus test to determine both their intelligence and their bona fides.

Considering the worth of the country is around 20 trillion, long ways to go to pay off 150 trillion...
We have an annual GDP of $16 trillion. Where you get the idea we are only worth $20 trillion is beyond me.

You are using some of the most innumerate stupidity I have seen on this form, and believe me, that's saying a lot.

...wouldn't wreck the deficit? It's because they are counting on their base being too stupid to know that all of their tax plans would.
The debt is too large to ever pay off, dumba$$
No it isn't.

We give away $1.2 trillion in government gifts every year. And that does not include the $600 billion spent on social welfare programs.

If we eliminated the $1.2 trillion tit, we could easily start paying down the debt.
"Government gifts?" By that I assume you mean so-called "tax expenditures," which really means allowing people to keep their own money.

They aren't "gifts."

Go fuck yourself.
Thanks for providing an example of the tards who swallow the piss that tax expenditures allow them to keep more of their own money.

They don't. They are actually a means to transfer wealth from the pockets of the common man into the pockets of special interests, and I have proven that several times.

Not only that, they are paid for by EVERYONE paying higher tax rates. Thus, your government gifts are coming at the expense of others.

And like I always say, the rubes will scream like hippies and welfare queens if you try to take them away, like you just did.

Total bullshit. A reduction in my taxes doesn't mean you are paying the difference to me. That's leftwing horseshit designed to stir up class warfare and get us all fighting each other.

The only way others pay higher tax rates is if the government imposes higher tax rates on them.

Where so called conservatives stand on tax expenditures is an excellent litmus test to determine both their intelligence and their bona fides.

Where leftwing turds like you stand on it determines whether you or honest or a scumbag demagogue.

You failed the test.

...wouldn't wreck the deficit? It's because they are counting on their base being too stupid to know that all of their tax plans would.
No it isn't.

We give away $1.2 trillion in government gifts every year. And that does not include the $600 billion spent on social welfare programs.

If we eliminated the $1.2 trillion tit, we could easily start paying down the debt.
"Government gifts?" By that I assume you mean so-called "tax expenditures," which really means allowing people to keep their own money.

They aren't "gifts."

Go fuck yourself.
Thanks for providing an example of the tards who swallow the piss that tax expenditures allow them to keep more of their own money.

They don't. They are actually a means to transfer wealth from the pockets of the common man into the pockets of special interests, and I have proven that several times.

Not only that, they are paid for by EVERYONE paying higher tax rates. Thus, your government gifts are coming at the expense of others.

And like I always say, the rubes will scream like hippies and welfare queens if you try to take them away, like you just did.

Total bullshit. A reduction in my taxes doesn't mean you are paying the difference to me. That's leftwing horseshit designed to stir up class warfare and get us all fighting each other.

The only way others pay higher tax rates is if the government imposes higher tax rates on them.
You have been fooled into believing your deductions mean a reduction in your taxes.

If I was going to tax you five dollars, but instead decide to give you three dollars and tax you eight dollars, how stupid would you have to be to bleev you just saved three dollars of your own money?

That's exactly what you are doing, rube.

If I stopped giving you three dollars, I could lower your taxes to five dollars.

Unfortunately, the government doesn't give us three dollars and raise our taxes to eight dollars. If it did, we would have a balanced budget.

Instead, it gives us three dollars, raises our taxes to seven dollars, and borrows a dollar.

That's how we got to where we are with the debt.

And you only get that three dollars if you behaved the way the government wants you to behave.

We have an annual GDP of $16 trillion. Where you get the idea we are only worth $20 trillion is beyond me.

You are using some of the most innumerate stupidity I have seen on this form, and believe me, that's saying a lot.
I was talking land, sea to shining sea...
Printing more paper has no worth...

Unfortunately, the government doesn't give us three dollars and raise our taxes to eight dollars. If it did, we would have a balanced budget.

Instead, it gives us three dollars, raises our taxes to seven dollars, and borrows a dollar.

Right now the government is paying debt with more debt, that's how stupid this government is...

The mortgage interest deduction is rolled into the cost of your house.

So while you think you are "keeping more of my own money", you are actually paying higher tax rates and paying more for your house.

So who profits from the MID? The people who profit from a higher cost house. Real estate agents, mortgage lenders, homebuilders.

There's a reason they pay $110 million a year to Congressional campaign funds and lobbyists.

The $70 billion MID is being transferred from your pockets to theirs.

Suckers!

So while you think you are "keeping more of my own money", you are actually paying higher tax rates and paying more for your house.

So who profits from the MID? The people who profit from a higher cost house. Real estate agents, mortgage lenders, homebuilders.

There's a reason they pay $110 million a year to Congressional campaign funds and lobbyists.

Suckers!

^^^ utterly stupid and wrong.

No it isn't.

They aren't "gifts."

Go fuck yourself.

You have been fooled into believing your deductions mean a reduction in your taxes.

If I was going to tax you five dollars, but instead decide to give you three dollars and tax you eight dollars, how stupid would you have to be to bleev you just saved three dollars of your own money?

If I stopped giving you three dollars, I could lower your taxes to five dollars.

If that were the case, then so-called "tax expenditures" wouldn't reduce government revenue by one dime, but you are claiming they reduce it by $1.5 trillion.

Which is it?

Can you submit a post without stepping on your own dick?

Suckers!

^^^ utterly stupid and wrong.

Why Now's the Time to Kill the Mortgage Interest Deduction

Proponents of the deduction argue that it's a key component to keeping home prices up.

Do you hear that? An open admission the deduction drives up the cost of housing!

As much as homebuilders argue that eliminating the deduction would hurt them, economists agree that the biggest impact would be on the highest-priced homes, with more reasonably priced real estate seeing little or no impact from getting rid of the deduction.

Homebuilders whining about losing their government tit.

Wise up, suckers.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/Uplo...erest-Deduction-Affect-the-Housing-Market.pdf

One widely cited 1996 study by Dennis Capozza, Richard Green, and Patric Hendershott estimated that eliminating the mortgage interest and property tax deductions would reduce housing prices in the short term by an average of 13 percent nationwide, with regional changes ranging from 8 to 27 percent.

Wise up, suckers.

Who benefits from higher home prices?

Home builders, real estate agents, lenders.

Suckers.

No it isn't.

They aren't "gifts."

Go fuck yourself.

If that were the case, then so-called "tax expenditures" wouldn't reduce government revenue by one dime, but you are claiming they reduce it by $1.5 trillion.

Which is it?

Can you submit a post without stepping on your own dick?
I guess I will have to use simple words for you, tard.

If a balanced budget meant I would need to tax you five dollars, then I would tax you five dollars.

But if I wanted to transfer wealth to special interests so they will donate to my campaign and ensure my 98 percent re-election chances, I would tax you and everyone else seven dollars and give three dollars back to you. That three dollars would be rolled back into the cost of the item you purchased which earned you the three dollar deduction. You think I gave you three dollars, so you will vote for me. In fact, I transferred that three dollars to the special interests, and they will donate big cash to me. Win/win!

You see, your widget would have cost 12 dollars, but it cost you 15 dollars instead. They guy who sold the widget to you made an extra three dollars.

Then you claim your purchase of the widget on your taxes and get that three dollars back. Except you get three back from seven (the higher tax rate), not three back from five (the unfucked with balanced budget tax rate). You then think you came out ahead somehow, but in fact the government transferred that three dollars to the widget maker and taxed you seven dollars instead of five. And you behaved exactly the way I and the special interests wanted you to behave like a good little mouse.

Yes, you end up taxed four dollars instead of five, but everyone else who didn't buy a widget is taxed seven dollars instead of five. Your deduction is paid for by other taxpayers. This is the other side of the equation you tit suckers don't know or care about. You are on welfare just like anyone on food stamps.

But it's even worse than that. Because you won't tolerate a seven dollar tax, the government taxes you six dollars instead, and borrows a dollar. Deficit spending.

The widget maker gets 15 dollars instead of 12 dollars, EVERYONE gets a higher tax rate and pays more for widgets. And we have deficit spending. All so you tards can tell yourselves, "Woo hoo! I get to keep three dollars of my own money!"

Suckers.

If the government stopped giving you that three dollars back, then the government would make six dollars instead of the original five dollars, and it wouldn't have to borrow a dollar. The government would have a one dollar surplus since only five dollars are needed to balance the budget.

The government could then lower everyone's tax rates to five dollars and widgets would drop to 12 dollars.

Too bad this all went entirely over your head. I know your reaction when you are uncomprehending is, "Yer dumb!"

Last edited:

Hmmmm, right, and all the promises Hillary has made wouldn't ad a cent to the deficit.

You're an idiot.

So you equate the GOP candidates to Hillary Clinton on tax policy, and you think you've pulled off a brilliant defense of them?

Very interesting.

Right now the government is paying debt with more debt, that's how stupid this government is...

Not when the deficit is falling.

Ted Cruz wants to eliminate most tax expenditures.

Rand Paul wants to eliminate most tax expenditures.

Marco Rubio wants to eliminate most tax expenditures.

Ronald Reagan eliminated a lot of tax expenditures.

And yet the government tit sucking tards think eliminating tax expenditures is a left wing principle. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Like I said. Litmus test for those who think they are conservatives.

Forum List

Back