Do you realize that Trump will be the ONLY world leader who denies Climate Change?

He doesn't deny 'Climate Change.' He just isn't a hysterical Globull Warming fear monger. Anyone with an ounce of common sense acknowledges that the climate changes. But that doesn't mean you have to be a member of the Globull Warming Cult. So, good on Trump for bucking another Globalist scam.

Trump is the only one not in on the scam. Good for him. It is good to have at least one major world leader that is smart enough to know that it is a silly scam.

Nope, Trump is a business man that looks at nothing but the bottom line. Following EPA laws is expensive for business. He doesn't care what damage his companies might be doing to the Earth... as long as he is savings account keeps getting larger.

Is that like the welfare queens in this country that don't care how high taxation to pay for their welfare check is destroying the economy? Or is like the Wall Street executives who thought buying Crooked Hillary would improve their bottom line?

If you think any company is doing damage to the earth and that bothers you then vote with your pocket book. Don't buy the goods or services that the company produces. Don't play golf at one of Trump's resorts or buy things from the stores in Trump Tower if you are in New York. That will teach him, won't it?

Even Putin believes in climate change.

Even North Korea signed the Paris accords.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.

I find it refreshing.

This is the result when you get somebody outside of the box; untainted by power hunger and greed.

Politicians and government have been taking more and more control of our lives every decade. Now we're to the point where we are forced to buy things we may not want, need or can afford. That's how much control they have over us now.

The only two things stopping them from taking total control over our lives are health and energy. Once government has control over those two entities, they will have the power to have total control over all of us, because every American is dependent on those two things.

Trump is the only one not in on the scam. Good for him. It is good to have at least one major world leader that is smart enough to know that it is a silly scam.

Nope, Trump is a business man that looks at nothing but the bottom line. Following EPA laws is expensive for business. He doesn't care what damage his companies might be doing to the Earth... as long as he is savings account keeps getting larger.

Is that like the welfare queens in this country that don't care how high taxation to pay for their welfare check is destroying the economy? Or is like the Wall Street executives who thought buying Crooked Hillary would improve their bottom line?

If you think any company is doing damage to the earth and that bothers you then vote with your pocket book. Don't buy the goods or services that the company produces. Don't play golf at one of Trump's resorts or buy things from the stores in Trump Tower if you are in New York. That will teach him, won't it?

So your answer to this is to bring up stuff that has nothing to do with it. Awesome. Great job!

And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.
And yet we lead the world in scientific advancement. Maybe you should consider that YOU are on the wrong side of the issue.

The crooked dishonest mainstream media spiked every story that tended to be critical of the skewed and unreliable data that the proponents of the MMGW theory. Today we have a laughable sun and wind technology that adds little to the grid. Gigantic blades kill migratory endangered birds and all but useless solar panels sizzle every poor reptile and mammal who ventures near them. PETA is silent on the issue while American union factory workers find their jobs gone because of useless regulations related to a theory that has never been proved.

The problem with all this GW stuff is that none of us realize what it's really costing us. If we knew what we were actually paying for all this nonsense, you would see how fast the opinion of GW would change for Americans.

That's why I would like to see a "Green" cost on all American made products. Much like the calorie count on all food items in the menu DumBama forced food services to post, we should do the same with global warming.

When you buy gasoline for $2.25 a gallon, right on the pump, it should state that .75 per gallon is what it costs to make gasoline greener. When you buy a car for $25,000, on the sticker price, it should say it cost $6,500 to make that car greener. If you buy a can of peaches for $2.75, on the price it should post that .35 is what it cost to to produce and bring that product to you greener.

Then let people decide if our air and water are plenty clean enough. If the people want to pay even more, then they can support GW, if they believe they are paying enough, don't support it, but at least we would have the actual figures of what it's costing us up front.

[

So your answer to this is to bring up stuff that has nothing to do with it. Awesome. Great job!

I know that Libtard Moon Bats are bad about hypocrisy.

I also know that the AGW bullshit is a scam.

If you want to be a prtisan pig asshole and attack Trump for understanding that AGW is a scam and that the current EPA regulations are destroying business while doing very little to protect the environment then don't get pissed when somebody calls you on it.

Last edited:
[

I know that Libtard Moon Bats are bad about hypocrisy.

I also know that the AGW bullshit is a scam.

If you want to be a prtisan pig asshole and attack Trump for understanding that AGW is a scam and that the current EPA regulations are destroying business while doing very little to protect the environment then don't get pissed when somebody calls you on it.[/QUOTE]

YOU think Global Warming is a scam. I don't. Trump is and has always been about the bottom line. Always.

The problem with all this GW stuff is that none of us realize what it's really costing us. If we knew what we were actually paying for all this nonsense, you would see how fast the opinion of GW would change for Americans.

That's why I would like to see a "Green" cost on all American made products. Much like the calorie count on all food items in the menu DumBama forced food services to post, we should do the same with global warming.

When you buy gasoline for $2.25 a gallon, right on the pump, it should state that .75 per gallon is what it costs to make gasoline greener. When you buy a car for $25,000, on the sticker price, it should say it cost $6,500 to make that car greener. If you buy a can of peaches for $2.75, on the price it should post that .35 is what it cost to to produce and bring that product to you greener.

Then let people decide if our air and water are plenty clean enough. If the people want to pay even more, then they can support GW, if they believe they are paying enough, don't support it, but at least we would have the actual figures of what it's costing us up front.

Excellent point Ray.

After retiring as working as an Environmental Engineer for 30 years I taught a few college courses in Environmental Science.

One of the things that I did was to teach the real cost of Environmental compliance and pollution control. Most students had no idea. Many of the students when faced with the real cost and the minimal benefit they received from it were amazed.

I find that hilarious.

This is one of the worst things about Trump becoming president. Republicans defeating the evil liberals simply ain't going to matter on a dead planet. We are all completely fucked with a bunch of infantile Repug climate-change deniers running our government.

I find that hilarious.

It's actually not hilarious, it's terrifying.
The terror of the MMGW lie will be over January 21. 2017......
You only believe it's a lie because republicans told you it is.

No!
We believe it because;
They also lied to us in the seventies with the hoax of we were going into an iceage.

I find that hilarious.

This is one of the worst things about Trump becoming president. Republicans defeating the evil liberals simply ain't going to matter on a dead planet. We are all completely fucked with a bunch of infantile Repug climate-change deniers running our government.

What's happening now is because we have living planet and climates changes.
It always has it always will.

Scientists have been bribed to support the fraudulent global warming theory, which is a conspiracy to shut down industrialization in capitalist countries, and centralize all power in the hands of a small elite of oligarchs who will dictate to the rest of us how we are allowed to live.
Yea, of course they have no integrity. Unlike Republicans.

Federal Scientists Accuse Bush of Climate Science Censorship

Forty-eight Nobel laureates condemn Bush administration in Report on Scientific Integrity in Policymaking.

I find that hilarious.

What's happening now is because we have living planet and climates changes.
It always has it always will.
Pour shit in a bathtub and eventually, you have a bathtub full of shit. Even tards get it.

I find that hilarious.
North Korea believes a ton of myths. They were recently reporting that they put the first man on the sun.

There's no science behind "Climate Change", it's a religion. If it was backed by science, they wouldn't keep falsifying data.

Last edited:
[

YOU think Global Warming is a scam. I don't. Trump is and has always been about the bottom line. Always.

I was an Environmental Engineer for 30 years and taught a few college level course in retirement. I was involved in the first implementation of the CAA, CWA, RCRA, SDWA, NPDES and others. I have probably cleaned up more pollution in one month of my career than you and a thousand environmental wackos will see in your lifetimes. I am not an expert on climate change but I am well read and I do have the technical background to know a scam when I see one.

There is absolutely no proof that man is significantly changing the climate. Man is polluting the environment but that is different than changing the climate. Most environmental wackos don't even know the difference.

We all are are about the bottom line in one way another. It would be the epitome of hypocrisy to suggest that you are not.

I am glad that Trump is about improving the economy. That Crooked Hillary bitch would have been a disaster with her agenda to pay back the contributors to her money laundering foundation.

[

I was an Environmental Engineer for 30 years and taught a few college level course in retirement. I was involved in the first implementation of the CAA, CWA, RCRA, SDWA, NPDES and others. I have probably cleaned up more pollution in one month of my career than you and a thousand environmental wackos will see in your lifetimes. I am not an expert on climate change but I am well read and I do have the technical background to know a scam when I see one.

There is absolutely no proof that man is significantly changing the climate. Man is polluting the environment but that is different than changing the climate. Most environmental wackos don't even know the difference.

We all are are about the bottom line in one way another. It would be the epitome of hypocrisy to suggest that you are not.

I am glad that Trump is about improving the economy. That Crooked Hillary bitch would have been a disaster with her agenda to pay back the contributors to her money laundering foundation.

Sorry, I mean no disrespect, but I'm going to believe the 99.9% of scientists who say that climate change is real before I believe you.

Cleaning up a bunch of pollution does not give you any additional credibility on this matter.

I find that hilarious.

Holy fuck do you even know who madame May's is?

Derp

Derp

Derp

Forum List

Back