Do you realize that Trump will be the ONLY world leader who denies Climate Change?

Hey Deano! Do you know why you can't buy an incandescent lightbulb in the store today? That's right, Bush. Do you know what administration greatly lowered sulfur content in diesel fuel for trucks that greatly increased the cost? That's right, Bush. Do you know what administration forced truck manufacturers to produce vehicles that have to use Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) today? That's right, Bushy again. Do you know what administration forced oil companies to invest in renewable energy and advancements in alternative fuels? That's right, Bush once again.

[

YOU think Global Warming is a scam. I don't. Trump is and has always been about the bottom line. Always.

I was an Environmental Engineer for 30 years and taught a few college level course in retirement. I was involved in the first implementation of the CAA, CWA, RCRA, SDWA, NPDES and others. I have probably cleaned up more pollution in one month of my career than you and a thousand environmental wackos will see in your lifetimes. I am not an expert on climate change but I am well read and I do have the technical background to know a scam when I see one.

There is absolutely no proof that man is significantly changing the climate. Man is polluting the environment but that is different than changing the climate. Most environmental wackos don't even know the difference.

We all are are about the bottom line in one way another. It would be the epitome of hypocrisy to suggest that you are not.

I am glad that Trump is about improving the economy. That Crooked Hillary bitch would have been a disaster with her agenda to pay back the contributors to her money laundering foundation.

Congrats on your accomplishments, but 96% of the scientist in the world believe in Global Warming... and no, I seriously doubt 96% of the scientists in the world have been paid off to say that.

[

YOU think Global Warming is a scam. I don't. Trump is and has always been about the bottom line. Always.

I was an Environmental Engineer for 30 years and taught a few college level course in retirement. I was involved in the first implementation of the CAA, CWA, RCRA, SDWA, NPDES and others. I have probably cleaned up more pollution in one month of my career than you and a thousand environmental wackos will see in your lifetimes. I am not an expert on climate change but I am well read and I do have the technical background to know a scam when I see one.

There is absolutely no proof that man is significantly changing the climate. Man is polluting the environment but that is different than changing the climate. Most environmental wackos don't even know the difference.

We all are are about the bottom line in one way another. It would be the epitome of hypocrisy to suggest that you are not.

I am glad that Trump is about improving the economy. That Crooked Hillary bitch would have been a disaster with her agenda to pay back the contributors to her money laundering foundation.

Sorry, I mean no disrespect, but I'm going to believe the 99.9% of scientists who say that climate change is real before I believe you.

Well, 99% of scientists who say that climate change is real is only equal to the 99% of scientists who say that climate change is real, which is a far cry from saying that 99% of scientists say that climate change is real.

The rest don't subscribe.

What's happening now is because we have living planet and climates changes.
It always has it always will.

That's the main reason they went from global warming to climate change. They were wrong on global warming, so they changed it to climate change that way they will never be wrong again.

Even Putin believes in climate change.

Even North Korea signed the Paris accords.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.

And what, at this point, difference does it make!

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.
North Korea believes a ton of myths. They were recently reporting that they put the first man on the sun.

There's no science behind "Climate Change", it's a religion. If it was backed by science, they wouldn't keep falsifying data.

I don't think you can't the context that North Korea is being used in. The OP is saying that North Korea is so fucking crazy stupid... that it is amazing that they also believe in Global Warming like the rest of the world... instead of believe in say... that Kim Jong-Il didn't already solve the problem of Global Warming.

[

Sorry, I mean no disrespect, but I'm going to believe the 99.9% of scientists who say that climate change is real before I believe you.

Cleaning up a bunch of pollution does not give you any additional credibility on this matter.

Those scientists are all world wide university scientist's, funded by government grants. Go against what they are looking for and you don't get the money next year.
The real scientists funded by private funding says there is not enough data yet to make a certain conclusion.

Hey Deano! Do you know why you can't buy an incandescent lightbulb in the store today? That's right, Bush. Do you know what administration greatly lowered sulfur content in diesel fuel for trucks that greatly increased the cost? That's right, Bush. Do you know what administration forced truck manufacturers to produce vehicles that have to use Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) today? That's right, Bushy again. Do you know what administration forced oil companies to invest in renewable energy and advancements in alternative fuels? That's right, Bush once again.
And I know who moved the wealth of the the nation to the top 5%. Bush.

And I know who tricked us into Iraq. Bush.

I could name another dozen scandals led by the Bush administration. Trump sorta ran on that.

I find that hilarious.
North Korea believes a ton of myths. They were recently reporting that they put the first man on the sun.

There's no science behind "Climate Change", it's a religion. If it was backed by science, they wouldn't keep falsifying data.

I don't think you can't the context that North Korea is being used in. The OP is saying that North Korea is so fucking crazy stupid... that it is amazing that they also believe in Global Warming like the rest of the world... instead of believe in say... that Kim Jong-Il didn't already solve the problem of Global Warming.
I think it's better to understand that the more logical context would be: North Korea is so crazy, it goes to show how crazy you have to be to believe in the same myth they do. Don't worry, Loo, you never had credibility with me in the first place.

I could name another dozen scandals led by the Bush administration. Trump sorta ran on that.
Yet you're believing a myth perpetuated by the same Establishment. Oh, the irony.

Cleaning up a bunch of pollution does not give you any additional credibility on this matter.

Purdue: Just 50%, not media-hyped 97%, of scientists blame humans for climate change

Climategate II? Scientific community accused of muzzling dissent on global warming

Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring '97-Percent Consensus' Claims

Busting the 97% Myth | Climategate Book

Nothing like going off topic when you've been proven wrong (once again) is there Dino?

I find that hilarious.
You don't seem to be getting much traction with this thread.

The US could go to zero CO2 emissions and the world's CO2 emissions would still increase.

In 2013 the US emitted 5.8 billion tons of CO2. This is 15% of the world's 39.8 billion tons of CO2 emissions. Based on the last 12 years, the US has been decreasing their CO2 emissions by 0.03 billion tons per year. At this rate, by the year 2030, the US's CO2 emissions will fall to 5.2 billion tons of CO2 per year.

In 2013 China emitted 11 billion tons of CO2. This is 41.5% of the world's 39.8 billion tons of CO2 emissions. Based on the last 12 years, the ROW is increasing their CO2 emissions by 0.5 billion tons per year. At this rate, by the year 2030, the ROW CO2 emissions will be 21.2 billion tons of CO2 per year.

In 2013 the Rest of The World (ROW) - excluding the US, EU and China - emitted 19.2 billion tons of CO2. This is 28% of the world's 39.8 billion tons of CO2 emissions. Based on the last 12 years, RoW is increasing their CO2 emissions by 0.6 billion tons per year. At this rate, by the year 2030, Row's CO2 emissions will be 27.2 billion tons of CO2 per year.

Every 5 years China and the ROW will add CO2 emissions equivalent to what the US emits in total.

Global Carbon Project, converted from metric tons

The primary reason CO2 emission are increasing is that the earth's population is increasing. Per capita CO2 emission has leveled off at about 5 metric tons per person. World CO2 emissions continue to increase by 960 million metric tons per year. The increase is driven by population growth; not per capita usage. The population growth is occurring in the lower socioeconomic regions of the planet which is where CO2 emission growth is occurring.

Correlation.jpg

Per-Capita-World-Carbon-Emissions.jpg

Population-By-Region.jpg

I find that hilarious.

I think it's better to understand that the more logical context would be: North Korea is so crazy, it goes to show how crazy you have to be to believe in the same myth they do. Don't worry, Loo, you never had credibility with me in the first place.

Gee... too bad I wasn't looking for your endorsement. I'm too much like your daddy... and you already said you have daddy issues.

First of all it is not 99.9%. That is a bullshit number that has no basis in reality.

Second of all there is significant evidence that the lead scientists on this scam were purposely putting out false data. Go look at the Climategate I and II emails if you are confused.

Third of all government agencies like NASA and NOAA have been caught lying about it.

There is absolutely no hard proof that man made activities have significantly affected the climate. We don't even know if CO2 is a real a greenhouse gas. For instance, the historical data shows very clearly that CO2 levels lags temperature rise. If CO2 is a greenhouse gas then it should be the reverse. The earth has been warmer than it is now with lower CO2 levels and cooler with higher levels.

Contrary to what the scammers have told you there is no scientifically defensible proof of AGW.

It is an Environmental Wacko scam and thank goodness we have a President that understand it..

[

Those scientists are all world wide university scientist's, funded by government grants. Go against what they are looking for and you don't get the money next year.
The real scientists funded by private funding says there is not enough data yet to make a certain conclusion.

You are correct. If you ever want to find out the motivation behind this scam then just follow the money. There are big bucks in perpetrating the scam. Even Al "Batshit Crazy" Gore made a killing on it.

Climategate I & II was proof of that.

I find that hilarious.

It's actually not hilarious, it's terrifying.
The terror of the MMGW lie will be over January 21. 2017......
You only believe it's a lie because republicans told you it is.
No....

When did you get your environmental science degree?
I don't need one. The scientific consensus GLOBALLY says man made climate change is real.

[

What about the scientists that work in industry? Are they part of the "government plot"?

Forum List

Back