Do you really care about the children?

Can't say I give a shit about those kids.

They shouldn't be here and neither should their supposed parents.

Put em all on a bus and ship em back to Mexico.
they are not Mexicans

Well they came through Mexico. Let the Mexican's give them asylum.
Evidently, that is not their goal..
not the ones that come all the way up here, but Mexico has seen and has taken in, a HUGE influx of asylum seekers

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg

luna-f2-apr-3.jpg

That's your opinion. It takes a village is the alternative one, and that is what a true Christian would understand.

I would have thought it obvious from my avatar that I ain't no xtian.

I didn't make that claim, I observed a true Christian understood it takes a village - your ego led you to feel I was suggesting you're are a Christian, a comment which was not my intent since I'm not privy to your belief's

Dont want any harm to come to them but they still need to go back to wherever they came from.
and that will be decided in their refugee status hearing by a Judge.... if the judge does not grant them refugee asylum, they are deported back to their country of origin....

but because we are separating them from their children and we do not know precisely where their children are....so Trump is deporting them WITHOUT THEIR CHILDREN..... keeping their children HERE, without a quick means or way, to get back to their home...

THAT POLICY WAS STARTED BY CLINTON, CONTINUED BY BUSH AND OBAMA AND FINALLY STOPPED BY TRUMP. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
He can't stop it without an act of Congress since it took an act of Congress to make it a law.
------------------------------------ as The TRUMP often says ------ we will see what happens Moonglow .

Moonglow said:
Ever hear of the 4th Amendment, due process?
They Are Not United States Citizens
OR Lawful Foreign Residents
And Have NO RIGHTS Under Our Constitution
It's A LIE Ginned Up By People Like....You

They Can Be Turned Back Anywhere Within One-Hundred Miles Of The Border

You're Pretty Rude
For Someone Yet To Show You Ever Know What You're Talking About

Last edited:

they are not Mexicans

not the ones that come all the way up here, but Mexico has seen and has taken in, a HUGE influx of asylum seekers

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg
------------------------ they should be taking them ALL as mexico is arrived at BEFORE invaders arrive at the USA Care4 . [What , the invaders get to pick and choose]

they are not Mexicans

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg
------------------------ they should be taking them ALL as mexico is arrived at BEFORE invaders arrive at the USA Care4 . [What , the invaders get to pick and choose]
By law, they can only be sent back to the country of their citizenship. The US can't by law force a random country to take its illegal immigrants.

now they tout the 'TRUE' Christian while TRUE Christian is an OPINION WryCatcher .

they are not Mexicans

----------------------------- i think that thats a very good point , As the 'dora the explorers' make their way from anywhere south of the USA they come to mexico and i think that they are supposed to get 'asylum' in mexico but they come to the USA because their goal is Invasion of the USA Care4 .
thousands seek asylum in Mexico

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg

luna-f2-apr-3.jpg

they are not Mexicans

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg
By law, they can only be sent back to the country of their citizenship. The US can't by law force a random country to take its illegal immigrants.
----------------------- i'll wait to see what The TRUMP does MoonGlow .

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg
He's putting pressure on Congress to pass immigration law...Why do you think they were told no recess in the summer until legislation twas passed?

they are not Mexicans

----------------------------- i think that thats a very good point , As the 'dora the explorers' make their way from anywhere south of the USA they come to mexico and i think that they are supposed to get 'asylum' in mexico but they come to the USA because their goal is Invasion of the USA Care4 .
thousands seek asylum in Mexico

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg

luna-f2-apr-3.jpg
thanks , but not really important to me , mexico is an enemy of the USA and as i said . What mexico says is probably 'bs' from my American point of view . And ALL should get the 'bs' claims taken care of in mexico [imo] Care4.

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg
He's putting pressure on Congress to pass immigration law...Why do you think they were told no recess in the summer until legislation twas passed?
-------------------------------- we will see what happens Moonglow .

Dont want any harm to come to them but they still need to go back to wherever they came from.
and that will be decided in their refugee status hearing by a Judge.... if the judge does not grant them refugee asylum, they are deported back to their country of origin....

but because we are separating them from their children and we do not know precisely where their children are....so Trump is deporting them WITHOUT THEIR CHILDREN..... keeping their children HERE, without a quick means or way, to get back to their home...

THAT POLICY WAS STARTED BY CLINTON, CONTINUED BY BUSH AND OBAMA AND FINALLY STOPPED BY TRUMP. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
you are greatly misinformed.

Clinton, Bush, Obama did not have a zero tolerance directive....children were separated when the border patrol believed the children with adults crossing were involved in child trafficking.... those seeking asylum were not jailed systematically.... with no thought or reason.....

He can't stop it without an act of Congress since it took an act of Congress to make it a law.
------------------------------------ as The TRUMP often says ------ we will see what happens Moonglow .

More often the Trump lies and makes claims (such as N. Korea is now our friend) which are flamboyant but lack real substance.

those seeking asylum were not jailed systematically.... with no thought or reason.....
Again:
Asylum From What ??
Domestic Abuse, Un-Employment, Criminal Prosecution At Home ??
None Of These Are Asylum Worthy Complants

off topic but in response to WCatchers post number 115 , looks like Pompeo [sp] is soon headed back to 'n. korea' for further talks WryCatcher .

those seeking asylum were not jailed systematically.... with no thought or reason.....
Again:
Asylum From What ??
Domestic Abuse, Un-Employment, Criminal Prosecution At Home ??
None Of These Are Asylum Worthy Complants
Stop being shallow and pedantic investigate the real reason.
China alone accounted for an impressive 36% of the asylum grants in 2016, and it has topped the list in every one of the last several years. China has a large population to begin with, so this isn’t too surprising. El Salvador comes in next at a mere 8.6%.
The overall grant rate is on the decline, and was at 48% in 2016.

[FONT=Proxima Nova Rg Regular, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Which Countries Do Most People Granted Asylum in the U.S. Come From?[/FONT]

nice thing about being Sovereign is that it doesn't matter what other countries do or don't do MoonGlow .

Moonglow said:
China alone accounted for an impressive 36% of the asylum grants in 2016
So What ??
Maybe These Chinese Have More To Offer
Than Just An Additional Burden On Mexico

Your Charts Were On Central Americans

El Salvador comes in next at a mere 8.6%
Could It Be That Their Asylum Requests Don't Cut Muster ??

Forum List

Back