Do you really care about the children?

Christian are fine and i am a born Christian that tries to be Christian at least as far as the 10 Commandments and Golden Rule go . But this funny bringing up of Christianity by lefties is laughable . -------------- just a comment .
Do you think that Jesus refutes a human based on their left or right political paradigm?

Answer me honestly. Or troll my thread, I don't really care.

There are millions of children whose parents thought it would be okay to be a criminal, thusly having them separated, right here in America. There are those who are in foster care and have no idea who their parents are, once again, right here in America. In fact, I would have been a foster child myself if my grandmother hadn't stepped up to the plate.

But do you really care about the children? What about those starving to death on the streets here in our very own country?

For some of you, the answer couldn't be any more obvious. You don't. You'd rather use the 2,000 children being detained at the border as a political weapon. Before this so called outrage, your newfound compassion was nowhere to be seen. And it had everything to do with who is currently sitting in the White House.

Truth is, all children are precious. They are not tools or weapons, they are innocent life. But to sit there and whine and complain about minuscule amount of foreign children being separated from their parents, who smuggled them here illegally, over the children who currently exist in those conditions you decry on the border here in the US is downright appalling.

When or if the issue is resolved, your compassion will disappear, and you will continue living your life as you did before. Concern isn't something you can summon. You must already have it. You must genuinely care about a problem to solve it. Calling Trump a Nazi and a baby killer doesn't solve that problem.

He signed an executive order to keep families together, but you weren't satisfied. It was either that or continue separating them. Or, perhaps the end goal was simply to have them released into our country to go virtually unpunished for their breach of the law. No, you couldn't care less. Don't stand there and lecture me about my compassion or lack thereof for those children. Do us all a favor, don't taint the rest of society with your hypocrisy.

I know, a lot of you DO have genuine compassion for children everywhere, and I am doing my best not to make blanket assumptions. But to those who are reading, only you know whether this thread does or does not describe you. If it does, shame on you. If it doesn't, cool. I'm just sick of all the fake compassion out there, being bandied about for political gain.

Do you care that American children whos parents committed crimes are separated from their parents? I don't not at all, so why should I care about foreigners stealing healthcare
They aren't torn from their arms, tricked into being separated from their children with no knowledge of where they are or if they are being cared for...And certainly not for misdemeanor crimes which is what crossing the border illegally is, a misdemeanor

Moonglow said:
Asking for asylum is not a crime dipshit.
Asylum ?? From What ??
Criminal Prosecution In Their Home Countries ??
How Are We To Know ??

There is no need to separate unless they have a definite problem with identification..
And They All Have
Birth Records, ID,
And Proof They They Are In Fact Their Lawful Children

The best situation is for the family to be a unit until processing has been completed.
Trump Remedied The Situation Last Week By Executive Order
Try To Be Informed And Up To Date With Your Moral Posturing
his executive order has done nothing but now plan to build internment camps, with our tax dollars...for a fricking misdemeanor charge with no jailtime as a penalty, by law.... yet he is jailing them, BEFORE even being brought to trial and before their refugee status hearings and now planning internment camps for them.... all for an alleged misdemeanor charge?

When they can spend 1/20TH of the money by issuing ankle bracelet monitors, keep family together and not do this anguish and harm to the young children
------------------------------------------- and did you hear , The TRUMP has said that the invaders should be turned around as they step over the Border and then be deported back to where they come from without 'judges' or courts . Might not happen but its shows what The TRUMP is thinking about Care4 . [i like his style]
They can't be turned back once they step over the border so says the Constitution...Damn that article of paper for the hard at heart(less).

Liberals "we don't want illegals separated from their children, but we want to have the right to kill unborn children by the millions"

the hypocrisy of the left in one simple sentence.

well , i worked on the Railroad , got the job in 68 or 69 . I was lucky but largely due to the Eisenhower Administration and my parents that did the Great Operation Wetback that cleaned up the USA for me and other young Americans in both 'public school' , everyday life and in employment . Heck , 1968 and USA population was about 205 million and desirable high paying jobs were abundant as there was very little imported competition . And 'lettuce' was vewy , vewy cheap Moonglow .

Last edited:
Plus, nothing else makes my blood boil more than people trying to use religious values as a weapon. Folks like C4 get angry when those same religious values are pushed on homosexuals, but here they are doing the same damned thing regarding immigration.
i follow the golden rule, the one commandment that covers all commandments that Christ taught us.... Love God with mind, body, and soul, and love your neighbor, as yourself....

and they questioned Him, but who is my ''neighbor'', Lord?

And he proceeded to tell them The Good Samaritan parable....

just think about that...Templar....

you can love your neighbor without inviting him to live in your house and eat your food. Loving your neighbor does not mean exempting him from the law.

Dont want any harm to come to them but they still need to go back to wherever they came from.
and that will be decided in their refugee status hearing by a Judge.... if the judge does not grant them refugee asylum, they are deported back to their country of origin....

but because we are separating them from their children and we do not know precisely where their children are....so Trump is deporting them WITHOUT THEIR CHILDREN..... keeping their children HERE, without a quick means or way, to get back to their home...

Can't say I give a shit about those kids.

They shouldn't be here and neither should their supposed parents.

Put em all on a bus and ship em back to Mexico.
they are not Mexicans
-------------------------------- mexican , guat , hispanic , latino invaders , very little difference as they all come from zhithole areas of the world that are south of the USA . By the way , 'OTM' means 'other than mexican' CARE4

Dont want any harm to come to them but they still need to go back to wherever they came from.
and that will be decided in their refugee status hearing by a Judge.... if the judge does not grant them refugee asylum, they are deported back to their country of origin....

but because we are separating them from their children and we do not know precisely where their children are....so Trump is deporting them WITHOUT THEIR CHILDREN..... keeping their children HERE, without a quick means or way, to get back to their home...

You really need to stop reading TheHuffingPaintPost.

THAT POLICY WAS STARTED BY CLINTON, CONTINUED BY BUSH AND OBAMA AND FINALLY STOPPED BY TRUMP. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Liberals "we don't want illegals separated from their children, but we want to have the right to kill unborn children by the millions"

the hypocrisy of the left in one simple sentence.
Liberals are not just leftist but rightist. You could say that those that support abortion could in no way support living children, but even that blanket statement falls short of the truth...But you are not after the truth...

Moonglow said:
They can't be turned back once they step over the border so says the Constitution...Damn that article of paper for the hard at heart(less).
Do You Have Something Other Than Your Word For This Claim ??
How About You Post That Constitutional Article That Doesn't Exist

You Also Say They're Just Re-Colonizing Former Mexico
Are You Aware That Mexico Was Paid For Every Former Mexican Acre ??
--- Including Texas ??

All That Territory Is Already Settled And Owned
By America

Moonglow said:
Do You Have Something Other Than Your Word For This Claim ??
How About You Post That Constitutional Article That Doesn't Exist ??

You Also Say They're Just Re-Colonizing Former Mexico
Are You Aware That Mexico Was Paid For Every Former Mexican Acre ??
--- Including Texas ??

All That Territory Is Already Settled And Owned
By America
Ever hear of the 4th Amendment, due process? I need to prove to you that which was already taught when you attended public or private schools and all that time you wasted never once reading the Constitution on yer own time?

THAT POLICY WAS STARTED BY CLINTON, CONTINUED BY BUSH AND OBAMA AND FINALLY STOPPED BY TRUMP. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
He can't stop it without an act of Congress since it took an act of Congress to make it a law.

It was also started during Bush sr and the war with Panama...

Can't say I give a shit about those kids.

They shouldn't be here and neither should their supposed parents.

Put em all on a bus and ship em back to Mexico.
they are not Mexicans

Well they came through Mexico. Let the Mexican's give them asylum.
----------------------------- i think that thats a very good point , As the 'dora the explorers' make their way from anywhere south of the USA they come to mexico and i think that they are supposed to get 'asylum' in mexico but they come to the USA because their goal is Invasion of the USA Care4 .

Forum List

Back