Do you really care about the children?

nice thing about being Sovereign is that it doesn't matter what other countries do or don't do MoonGlow .
Never-The-Less
Ginsberg Has Opined We Should Differ To High Court Rulings Of Other Countries
In Interpreting Our Cases
To Bring Us Up To Speed With The Rest Of The World

She's 85
She Can't Be On The Bench Forever

Can't say I give a shit about those kids.

They shouldn't be here and neither should their supposed parents.

Put em all on a bus and ship em back to Mexico.

they are not Mexicans

Well they came through Mexico. Let the Mexican's give them asylum.

----------------------------- i think that thats a very good point , As the 'dora the explorers' make their way from anywhere south of the USA they come to mexico and i think that they are supposed to get 'asylum' in mexico but they come to the USA because their goal is Invasion of the USA Care4 .

thousands seek asylum in Mexico

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg

luna-f2-apr-3.jpg
thanks , but not really important to me , mexico is an enemy of the USA and as i said . What mexico says is probably 'bs' from my American point of view . And ALL should get the 'bs' claims taken care of in mexico [imo] Care4.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion, hate and fear mongering is always fascinating.

nice thing about being sovereign is that it doesn't matter what other countries do or don't do MoonGlow .
There was this fellow who once told me to treat others as I would myself and I found out my life is so much simpler now.I can't, along with the nation comply with rash over emotive actions which will take energy later to correct. The law, like Euclid's postulations state
  1. Things which are equal to the same thing are also equal to one another.
If the Constitutional law dictates that we as a nation must act in a certain manner then we must follow this law if it is just, if it is not then such law is automatically ruled as being null and void by the Constitution without judicial review. That is making all things equal in perspective of our rules.
Trump is used to the corporate world which is more diversly difficult and neck bending in paper shuffling than residential level construction. Yet at a govt. level at times it seems like you need to process paperwork or be allowed through the system to take a dump and it can seem like a lifetime.
He can't circumvent the law, with an EO he can only enhance a law.
And we as a nation can show the world, lead the world in human dignity by allowing passive people who seek asylum the right to do it without undue hardship. Those that seek to enter through means of deception then I say put the weight of the world on them to show our disapproval but do not punish the innocent, whose only crime is wanting a better life.

nice thing about being Sovereign is that it doesn't matter what other countries do or don't do MoonGlow .
Never-The-Less
Ginsberg Has Opined We Should Differ To High Court Rulings Of Other Countries
In Interpreting Our Cases
To Bring Us Up To Speed With The Rest Of The World

She's 85
She Can't Be On The Bench Forever
She won't be on the bench forever.. forever is impossible.

those seeking asylum were not jailed systematically.... with no thought or reason.....
Again:
Asylum From What ??
Domestic Abuse, Un-Employment, Criminal Prosecution At Home ??
None Of These Are Asylum Worthy Complants
fear of violence thru threats and actual children being killed if they don't join the gangs.... it's complete mayhem there.... if i were a mother and father living there, I would try to escape as well, to prevent harm, to my kids

those seeking asylum were not jailed systematically.... with no thought or reason.....
Again:
Asylum From What ??
Domestic Abuse, Un-Employment, Criminal Prosecution At Home ??
None Of These Are Asylum Worthy Complants
fear of violence thru threats and actual children being killed if they don't join the gangs.... it's complete mayhem there.... if i were a mother and father living there, I would try to escape as well, to prevent harm, to my kids
---------------------------- and you'd be in 'mexico' or stranded as you trekked towards mexico Care4 .

they are not Mexicans

Well they came through Mexico. Let the Mexican's give them asylum.

----------------------------- i think that thats a very good point , As the 'dora the explorers' make their way from anywhere south of the USA they come to mexico and i think that they are supposed to get 'asylum' in mexico but they come to the USA because their goal is Invasion of the USA Care4 .

thousands seek asylum in Mexico

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg

luna-f2-apr-3.jpg
thanks , but not really important to me , mexico is an enemy of the USA and as i said . What mexico says is probably 'bs' from my American point of view . And ALL should get the 'bs' claims taken care of in mexico [imo] Care4.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion, hate and fear mongering is always fascinating.
--------------------------------- thankyou WryCatcher . All i am trying to preserve the USA for new and yet unborn Americans . As i have said before , USA had about 205 million census population in 1970 . I n 2010 we had 310 million plus many million of illegal aliens and many foreigners that will never be Americans . Thats simply accurate info WryCatcher .

Last edited:
But do you really care about the children? What about those starving to death on the streets here in our very own country?
YOU and the president, are spending millions if not billions to separate these children from their parents and by jailing the parents for a misdemeanor that requires no jail-time if convicted....

a private money making business housing the kids is getting $350 to $750 dollars A DAY for each child....

And you have the gall to say liberals do not care for the children here? :rofl:

Look at all that boocoos and boocoos of tax money you have chosen to waste by choosing to implement this zero tolerance policy and arresting everyone and jailing them for again a misdemeanor when they could have CHEAPLY used ankle monitoring bracelets to keep track of them with their families in tact, until their refugee hearings.

Please, spare me the sob story....

But do you really care about the children? What about those starving to death on the streets here in our very own country?
YOU and the president, are spending millions if not billions to separate these children from their parents and by jailing the parents for a misdemeanor that requires no jail-time if convicted....

a private money making business housing the kids is getting $350 to $750 dollars A DAY for each child....

Look at all that boocoos and boocoos of tax money you have chosen to waste by choosing to implement this zero tolerance policy and arresting everyone and jailing them for again a misdemeanor when they could have CHEAPLY used ankle monitoring bracelets to keep track of them with their families in tact, until their refugee hearings.

------------------------- and the illegal aliens cut off the bracelets and disappear into the USA as their kids go on to infest public schools Care4 ,

Care4all said:
fear of violence thru threats and actual children being killed if they don't join the gangs...
Then Why Is Mexico Rejecting Almost All Asylum Applications
From Their Southern Neighbors ??

That's Not Why They're Coming Here
They Think There Is Amnesty
And Free Citizenship Just Around The Corner
If They Can Only Just Get In...

Last edited:

------------------------- and the illegal aliens cut off the bracelets and disappear into the USA as their kids go on to infest public schools Care4 ,
Now stop lying Pismoe, the ankle bracelet program has a

100% compliance rate.....

All immigrants have shown up for their court case....if wearing a bracelet.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

this is not about getting them to show up, this policy was meant to be CRUEL and Unusual punishment...no matter the cost..... it is disgusting, what this admin has chosen to do.... absolutely shameful....down in the gutter of all gutters.

Answer me honestly. Or troll my thread, I don't really care.

There are millions of children whose parents thought it would be okay to be a criminal, thusly having them separated, right here in America. There are those who are in foster care and have no idea who their parents are, once again, right here in America. In fact, I would have been a foster child myself if my grandmother hadn't stepped up to the plate.

For some of you, the answer couldn't be any more obvious. You don't. You'd rather use the 2,000 children being detained at the border as a political weapon. Before this so called outrage, your newfound compassion was nowhere to be seen. And it had everything to do with who is currently sitting in the White House.

Truth is, all children are precious. They are not tools or weapons, they are innocent life. But to sit there and whine and complain about minuscule amount of foreign children being separated from their parents, who smuggled them here illegally, over the children who currently exist in those conditions you decry on the border here in the US is downright appalling.

When or if the issue is resolved, your compassion will disappear, and you will continue living your life as you did before. Concern isn't something you can summon. You must already have it. You must genuinely care about a problem to solve it. Calling Trump a Nazi and a baby killer doesn't solve that problem.

He signed an executive order to keep families together, but you weren't satisfied. It was either that or continue separating them. Or, perhaps the end goal was simply to have them released into our country to go virtually unpunished for their breach of the law. No, you couldn't care less. Don't stand there and lecture me about my compassion or lack thereof for those children. Do us all a favor, don't taint the rest of society with your hypocrisy.

I know, a lot of you DO have genuine compassion for children everywhere, and I am doing my best not to make blanket assumptions. But to those who are reading, only you know whether this thread does or does not describe you. If it does, shame on you. If it doesn't, cool. I'm just sick of all the fake compassion out there, being bandied about for political gain.

Do you care that American children whos parents committed crimes are separated from their parents? I don't not at all, so why should I care about foreigners stealing healthcare
They aren't torn from their arms, tricked into being separated from their children with no knowledge of where they are or if they are being cared for...And certainly not for misdemeanor crimes which is what crossing the border illegally is, a misdemeanor
What you just said is that you care more about mexicans then you do Americans. Feel free to move there Trump won't stop you

Moonglow said:
There was this fellow who once told me to treat others as I would myself
That's A Personal Responsibility
Not A National Obligation

Now Tell Me Where It Says
Flush Your Nation Down The Toilet
For The Betterment Of Foreign Nationals

Care4all said:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
Do You Ever Have A Link For Any Of Your Claims ??
Illegals Are Assigned A Court Date Without Bond
And Just Vanish

If Illegals Are Being Ankle Braceleted
What Makes Their Cases Special ??

I'll Need More Than Whatever You Can Pop-Off On The Spur Of The Moment
Link To A Credible Source, Please

Current Estimates Are 11 Million Illegals
Down From Original Estimates Of Over 20 Million Illegals
Either Estimate Is As Valid As The Other
Because They Are Here ILLEGALLY
And There's No Real Way To Know Accurately

At Any Rate
That's Still Over 10 Million Bracelets
So Don't Bore Me With How Simple It All Is

Last edited:

There are millions of children whose parents thought it would be okay to be a criminal, thusly having them separated, right here in America. There are those who are in foster care and have no idea who their parents are, once again, right here in America. In fact, I would have been a foster child myself if my grandmother hadn't stepped up to the plate.

For some of you, the answer couldn't be any more obvious. You don't. You'd rather use the 2,000 children being detained at the border as a political weapon. Before this so called outrage, your newfound compassion was nowhere to be seen. And it had everything to do with who is currently sitting in the White House.

Truth is, all children are precious. They are not tools or weapons, they are innocent life. But to sit there and whine and complain about minuscule amount of foreign children being separated from their parents, who smuggled them here illegally, over the children who currently exist in those conditions you decry on the border here in the US is downright appalling.

When or if the issue is resolved, your compassion will disappear, and you will continue living your life as you did before. Concern isn't something you can summon. You must already have it. You must genuinely care about a problem to solve it. Calling Trump a Nazi and a baby killer doesn't solve that problem.

He signed an executive order to keep families together, but you weren't satisfied. It was either that or continue separating them. Or, perhaps the end goal was simply to have them released into our country to go virtually unpunished for their breach of the law. No, you couldn't care less. Don't stand there and lecture me about my compassion or lack thereof for those children. Do us all a favor, don't taint the rest of society with your hypocrisy.

I know, a lot of you DO have genuine compassion for children everywhere, and I am doing my best not to make blanket assumptions. But to those who are reading, only you know whether this thread does or does not describe you. If it does, shame on you. If it doesn't, cool. I'm just sick of all the fake compassion out there, being bandied about for political gain.

Do you care that American children whos parents committed crimes are separated from their parents? I don't not at all, so why should I care about foreigners stealing healthcare
They aren't torn from their arms, tricked into being separated from their children with no knowledge of where they are or if they are being cared for...And certainly not for misdemeanor crimes which is what crossing the border illegally is, a misdemeanor
What you just said is that you care more about mexicans then you do Americans. Feel free to move there Trump won't stop you

No, that is what you heard because you are a Trump cultist.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

this is not about getting them to show up, this policy was meant to be CRUEL and Unusual punishment...no matter the cost..... it is disgusting, what this admin has chosen to do.... absolutely shameful....down in the gutter of all gutters.
---------------------------------------- GOOD , especially if it works Care4. And if the bracelets worked we'd still have to feed them and house them , take care of med needs , pregnancies , anchor baby dropping , diapers , baby food , ESL at public schools and listening to 'mexican music' at some WalMarts as hordes of mexicans flock to Walmart on weekends to spend their welfare and soak up the cool 'AC' air Care4 .

No, that is what you heard because you are a Trump cultist.
well tell us why you do not care that American children are placed in social services when their parent is in jail.....

Why

And you have the gall to say liberals do not care for the children here?

So, kids are nothing more than a means to make a profit for a business? And YOU have the gall to say I don't care about the children here?

Anyhow, the law is the law. First their parents came here illegally, then they chose to commit a crime, any crime. If you want them to be subject to our laws, then they should be subject to the ones that separate a parent from their child if the parent commits a crime.

If you don't want them deported, or prosecuted under our laws, what option does that leave our government with? Hmm? The only option that seems to appease you so-called bleeding heart liberals is (drumroll) catch and release.

You've shown clear lack of satisfaction with any solution the President comes up with. No, the children are political tools and weapons for you.

Forum List

Back