Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Considering that the original reason that cannabis was made illegal, I'm surprised that more people aren't calling for it to be legal again.

The original reason marijuana was made illegal, was because some FBI agent named Anslinger hated black and brown people and was looking for a way to lock them up. Seems that the biggest users of cannabis were the Blacks and the Mexicans, so making it illegal was a roundabout way of getting them all jailed.

It's also why many of the punishments for possession are so draconian.

And no, Reefer Madness isn't a documentary, it's a propaganda scare film.

Considering that the original reason that cannabis was made illegal, I'm surprised that more people aren't calling for it to be legal again.

The original reason marijuana was made illegal, was because some FBI agent named Anslinger hated black and brown people and was looking for a way to lock them up. Seems that the biggest users of cannabis were the Blacks and the Mexicans, so making it illegal was a roundabout way of getting them all jailed.

It's also why many of the punishments for possession are so draconian.

And no, Reefer Madness isn't a documentary, it's a propaganda scare film.

the devil's weed & immigrants were a bad combo to tolerate.

I haven't smoked since I was a kid. I've always worked in jobs where drug testing was the norm, so I haven't smoked. Not sure I would, even if i could. I barely drink.

along time ago when you could score a 1/4 lb for a 100 bucks

Before my time.

Back in the day, it was $50 for an ounce of Mexican, or $100 for an ounce of good pot, like Colombian or Panama Red.
Nothing like Hawaiin buds. Maui Wowie, Kona Gold, Kona Bud, Elephant, .....this was where I learned about pinner joints. Looks like a tooth-pick. Couple of drags and you're stoned to the Bajesus Belt.

hawaiian-sativa.jpg

Acapulco Gold

Colombian Red Tip

Hawaiian

Thai stick

all good weed in the day

Before my time.

Back in the day, it was $50 for an ounce of Mexican, or $100 for an ounce of good pot, like Colombian or Panama Red.
Nothing like Hawaiin buds. Maui Wowie, Kona Gold, Kona Bud, Elephant, .....this was where I learned about pinner joints. Looks like a tooth-pick. Couple of drags and you're stoned to the Bajesus Belt.

hawaiian-sativa.jpg

Acapulco Gold

Colombian Red Tip

Hawaiian

Thai stick

all good weed in the day
Some of my fav in the '70's..

I used to take some blotter, smoke some weed and then drink shroom tea...what a weekend
I hear kids read these boards. Maybe not the best place to wave the flag for acid. It can be very dangerous for people who can't handle their head. Shrooms not so much.
kids today are doing more than we ever thought about at thier age

Before my time.

hawaiian-sativa.jpg

Acapulco Gold

Colombian Red Tip

Hawaiian

Thai stick

all good weed in the day
I remember smoking some mexican creeper weed in 79. Smoked it and thought this weed is bs...20 mins later I was gone

LOL. I remember having smoked some opiated hash and having to wash my uniform. Literally, I was on the floor trying to wash it in the bathtub. Age 18.

Before my time.

hawaiian-sativa.jpg

Acapulco Gold

Colombian Red Tip

Hawaiian

Thai stick

all good weed in the day
I remember smoking some mexican creeper weed in 79. Smoked it and thought this weed is bs...20 mins later I was gone
I sure miss that......And the hash from Lebanon..

I remember pot made me horny and paranoid. Kind of a bad combination,LOL.

Forum List

Back