Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
How much alcohol do you drink.......? :eusa_whistle:
Irrelevant

My opinion on pot is what it is.
Not irrelevant, hypocritical......... on your part. :thup:
Whatever you need to justify smoking pot or excusing it lol
Guess you missed the part where I posted I haven't touched pot in 35 years but then again I haven't touched alcohol in 20 years. Not against people using either for recreational use it's their choice but someone using one poison then claiming another (proven to be less harmful) is for losers is the real loser. :thup:
My opinion really bothers you lol

The op asked a question. I gave an answer. Your panties got bunched. Fun times.
No, your hypocrisy is what I'm addressing, not your opinion, learn the difference and it appears you're the one bothered by it and attempting to deflect...... :dunno:

I smoked weed in high school and in my early times once in a while, but I haven't touched it in years. Still, it doesn't really bother me if other people do it. I don't really see it as being any different from having a drink after work to wind down.

Outside of medical needs pot is for losers

The same way beer is for losers?

I guess I live my life differently from lots of the folks here.

I don't judge people by what they eat, drink or smoke- but by how they actually act, how they treat their family, their friends, strangers and themselves.

I would rather be around a person who treats people nicely and also smokes pot or drinks beer- than a mean angry teetotler.

Irrelevant

Guess you missed the part where I posted I haven't touched pot in 35 years but then again I haven't touched alcohol in 20 years. Not against people using either for recreational use it's their choice but someone using one poison then claiming another (proven to be less harmful) is for losers is the real loser. :thup:

No, your hypocrisy is what I'm addressing, not your opinion, learn the difference and it appears you're the one bothered by it and attempting to deflect...... :dunno:
If you would like to discuss the virtues of drinking feel free to create such a thread. This thread is about pot. The deflection is all yours

I smoked weed in high school and in my early times once in a while, but I haven't touched it in years. Still, it doesn't really bother me if other people do it. I don't really see it as being any different from having a drink after work to wind down.

The only difference is that pot has a more 'furtive' social acceptability.

While it is totally fine to be picking up your six pack of Negro Modelo, a bottle of red, and a pint of Tequila at Trader Joe's with your groceries- buying pot is still somewhat stigmatized- even in states where it is legal.

One other difference- smokers should always consider the effects on others- and not smoke where it would affect/offend others- that is a difference between a puff and a swig.

If you would like to discuss the virtues of drinking feel free to create such a thread. This thread is about pot. The deflection is all yours
So do you think everyone who drinks is a loser too?

Can you read?

Keep spinning...... :thup:

Was probably raised watching Reefer Madness....... :lol:

Just waiting for you to ask me if people who eat sugar are losers....

Spinning lol

I smoked pot till my early 20's. Spent a lot of time in jail thanks to pot.

Pot is for losers. That is my opinion. Like it, hate it, idgaf

Spinning lol
Wouldn't ask you as you've proven over and over that you're a judgmental hypocrite in pretty much every aspect of your life. :thup:

I smoked pot till my early 20's. Spent a lot of time in jail thanks to pot.

Pot is for losers. That is my opinion. Like it, hate it, idgaf
Whatever you say Foster........ :lol:

Spinning lol
Wouldn't ask you as you've proven over and over that you're a judgmental hypocrite in pretty much every aspect of your life. :thup:
Judgmental asshole would be a better fit and I have no problem with that lable.

Bye now

Spinning lol
Judgmental asshole would be a better fit and I have no problem with that lable.

Bye now
Okay, I'll give you that one. :thup:

How much alcohol do you drink.......? :eusa_whistle:
Irrelevant

Nope, Ringel's right. Your own choice is your own choice. You own that and no one can take that away.

But when you go third person with "losers" you're reaching for what somebody else owns.

See how that works?

Does it help you with your pain though? I think using marijuana for your pain is a LOT safer than using those chemical laden prescription drugs.

Some of us just suck it up and deal with the pain.

Some of us understand that the stress of being in pain causes or aggravates the problem.

But then, you seem to enjoy your misery.

I've come to take his posts as complete fiction and fantasy from a dark-minded troll who wallows in his made-up absurdist gloom stories. I doubt he's ever experienced any of the scenaria he posts here at all. I think it's all a game. I doubt he's ever made an honest post in his life.

You are probably right.

I mean at some point it's just too absurd to take seriously any more. The guy's prolly as Normal as Normal can get, so much so that he invents this persona for the internets, just to see how far he can push before somebody calls Bullshit.

So??? Do you think people who drink are losers too? If so, what's the difference?

Forum List

Back