Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Sorry if it upsets you, but many, many people out there are drug seeking individuals. They like to get high on the meds too. That's just a fact. They will even lie about their pain just to get the drugs. Sad but true.
The VA had me on methadone and hydrocodone..But I'm not really into pills and it got to where it was not helping, so I stopped..It's bad enough the Meloxicam I have increases your chance of a fart attack, So I take it sooo sparingly that I take it on 2-4 times a week at most.If I don't work I never take it....Same with the Gabapentin...

Know what is one of the most striking things about going into a 420 store in CO?

The number of people in there who are over the age of 50. Not only that, but when you get to talking to many of the over 50 crowd, many of them are from out of state.

You'd think that it would be the people in their 20's and 30's that would be the biggest customers, but nope, many of them are retirement age people.

Maybe the younger can't afford it? No sarcasm just asking.

i think that would be one reason... plus people in their 50s - such as myself- who grew up in the 70s... can appreciate how far along regarding potency it has gotten, & will pay more for better quality, which lasts longer.

I know several people that currently use mj.... Tried several times but it won't stick me I have severe head ache.... So I stick with my red wine. Merci.
Are you sure it's not a twig?

Sorry if it upsets you, but many, many people out there are drug seeking individuals. They like to get high on the meds too. That's just a fact. They will even lie about their pain just to get the drugs. Sad but true.
The VA had me on methadone and hydrocodone..But I'm not really into pills and it got to where it was not helping, so I stopped..It's bad enough the Meloxicam I have increases your chance of a fart attack, So I take it sooo sparingly that I take it on 2-4 times a week at most.If I don't work I never take it....Same with the Gabapentin...

Good for you! It must suck to have to deal with pain, but what about other more natural remedies? Have you tried anything like that?

From what I heard there are lots of medicinal benefits of marijuana.... So I did minor research from Google and this is what I find.

Short- & Long-Term Effects of Marijuana - Negative Side Effects of Weed - Drug-Free World
I have smoked weed 38 years and yet have none of the so called bad side affects, and neither do the professionals I know...

Does it help you with your pain though? I think using marijuana for your pain is a LOT safer than using those chemical laden prescription drugs.

From what I heard there are lots of medicinal benefits of marijuana.... So I did minor research from Google and this is what I find.

Short- & Long-Term Effects of Marijuana - Negative Side Effects of Weed - Drug-Free World
I have smoked weed 38 years and yet have none of the so called bad side affects, and neither do the professionals I know...

Does it help you with your pain though? I think using marijuana for your pain is a LOT safer than using those chemical laden prescription drugs.
Yes it helps with my severe muscle contractions from having spinal stenosis, scoliosis, herniated and ruptured disk, used to include crushed disks and my spinal degeneration disease, and anxiety..But the thing it works best is relaxing my Hitler frenzy......

this one made me really laugh :lmao:.....Bullshit

Good for you! It must suck to have to deal with pain, but what about other more natural remedies? Have you tried anything like that?
I exercise and have had physical therapy, but doing masonry work tends to inflame it a wee bit.....

Some of us just suck it up and deal with the pain.
Do you need a pat on the ass?

He has no idea. I've heard horror stories about people and their pain who have been in serious car accidents, etc. I understand that some of these people are in some really serious pain. It's not the kind of thing they can just "forget about" like a boo-boo on your toe. Lol. Also, cancer patients and others suffering from diseases that can be associated with much pain. Back issues are also known to be quite severely painful and problematic with your mobility.

Some of us just suck it up and deal with the pain.
Do you need a pat on the ass?

He has no idea. I've heard horror stories about people and their pain who have been in serious car accidents, etc. I understand that some of these people are in some really serious pain. It's not the kind of thing they can just "forget about" like a boo-boo on your toe. Lol. Also, cancer patients and others suffering from diseases that can be associated with much pain. Back issues are also known to be quite severely painful and problematic with your mobility.
Some days I can't stand straight, stand for long or walk, some days no problem...

Chris, in 2003 I had the remnants of 31 teeth taken out over two consecutive Mondays. 12 teeth the last Monday in September abd 19 the first Monday in October. Other than the pain medication I was given while at the oral surgeon's office I didn't take anything dor the pain and only missed a total of three days at work.

If there were to come a time when arthritis or cancer or some other issue caused me enough pain to consider using something it would be one dose.... 230 gr. of JHP up under the chin.

Chris, in 2003 I had the remnants of 31 teeth taken out over two consecutive Mondays. 12 teeth the last Monday in September abd 19 the first Monday in October. Other than the pain medication I was given while at the oral surgeon's office I didn't take anything dor the pain and only missed a total of three days at work.

If there were to come a time when arthritis or cancer or some other issue caused me enough pain to consider using something it would be one dose.... 230 gr. of JHP up under the chin.

That is NOTHING compared to the pain some people have to live on a daily basis.

Are you seriously comparing minor surgery pain to the pain of cancer??? Or the pain someone has who has been in a serious car accident? Some of these people are seriously messed up!!! They have bars and wires holding them together in some cases.

Are you seriously comparing minor surgery pain to the pain of cancer??? Or the pain someone has who has been in a serious car accident? Some of these people are seriously messed up!!! They have bars and wires holding them together in some cases.

Not at all. In fact I specifically noted whst my response to such a situation would be if I were in such a situation. My living will also lists "use of narcotic pain meds" as something I will not accept. I'd rather be dead in duch a situation.

Forum List

Back