Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
oh... he's a rookie. How long will it take... .I say maybe 10 days...

If you talking about me take the under...I'll be bored long before then.

No chance, not if you talk to the certain few on here - you'll be pulled in like a vacuum.
You are being checked out right now.
I'll cut to the chase. Are you hot? Married?

Anyways, I'm not against legalization of MJ. If people want to be dopey, then more power to them! I don't really consider it any worse than smoking cigarettes or drinking (in fact, less destructive than drinking, I'm sure!). There certainly ARE some substances that should definitely be controlled/regulated though. It's not always just themselves that they hurt when under the influence of heavy duty drugs.

You're fun at parties eh?

I don't like being all messed up. I don't really consider that to be "fun." While I might think I'm having fun in the moment, I'm old enough to know better. ;) I like dancing though.

You know what is REALLY fun, sitting back and watching all the other people act like idiots! :D Now that's funny stuff sometimes. Other times, just pathetic and sad though.

I agree with you. Some people shouldn't drink or smoke because it isn't good for them. The good thing about getting old is people stop judging you for not being irresponsible. Maybe some day I'll be one of those responsible people :)

Oh, never mind. I just looked at your profile. :)

I bet you're the first one.

I know a lot of people who think the way you do. They like to go out and have a good time but they don't get crazy and they really like watching other people make fools of themselves.

Well, drunk people are funny sometimes! Lol. :lol:

No chance, not if you talk to the certain few on here - you'll be pulled in like a vacuum.

I'm 45 and about 15 pounds overweight and probably always will be. Not married anymore...thank God.

Know what is one of the most striking things about going into a 420 store in CO?

The number of people in there who are over the age of 50. Not only that, but when you get to talking to many of the over 50 crowd, many of them are from out of state.

You'd think that it would be the people in their 20's and 30's that would be the biggest customers, but nope, many of them are retirement age people.

You're fun at parties eh?

I don't like being all messed up. I don't really consider that to be "fun." While I might think I'm having fun in the moment, I'm old enough to know better. ;) I like dancing though.

You know what is REALLY fun, sitting back and watching all the other people act like idiots! :D Now that's funny stuff sometimes. Other times, just pathetic and sad though.

I agree with you. Some people shouldn't drink or smoke because it isn't good for them. The good thing about getting old is people stop judging you for not being irresponsible. Maybe some day I'll be one of those responsible people :)

Oh, never mind. I just looked at your profile. :)

I bet you're the first one.

I know a lot of people who think the way you do. They like to go out and have a good time but they don't get crazy and they really like watching other people make fools of themselves.

Well, drunk people are funny sometimes! Lol. :lol:

Yeah they are! I saw a guy a few weeks ago so drunk in a bar that he started fighting with cops who were there to drag him out and he didn't even recognize them as cops even though they were in uniform. He went on a rant about Madden football and then mumbled some other stuff. All I could think was "I'm so glad I never became a cop".

I'm 45 and about 15 pounds overweight and probably always will be. Not married anymore...thank God.

What was your marriage like. Was she a nag?

Know what is one of the most striking things about going into a 420 store in CO?

The number of people in there who are over the age of 50. Not only that, but when you get to talking to many of the over 50 crowd, many of them are from out of state.

You'd think that it would be the people in their 20's and 30's that would be the biggest customers, but nope, many of them are retirement age people.

Most of the people I know who are around my age that smoke are only occasional/social smokers. They don't do it all the time. I do know of a couple of people who are more like chronic smokers (every day/every other day), but they are the minority. Maybe it's because retired people have more time in which to do it. They don't have to worry about being drug tested for a job or anything like that.

No, I cheated.

No, I cheated.

OH well you just didn't find her appealing. You still with your lover?

I drink sometimes but not a lot. I usually stick to wine. Sometimes I will do mixed drinks, but I can get pretty loopy after like 3. Lol. I am NOT used to drinking at all! My tolerance for alcohol is very low. :( I also get sick it seems whenever I drink too much, so I avoid it. That is very unpleasant, IMO. Definitely not worth it when I can have fun without it! I'm the designated driver more often than not because I don't really like alcohol that much, and my friends know they can trust me. Also, because they want to get wasted sometimes. Sometimes it's funny and amusing. Other times it can go the other way and be annoying and unpleasant. :D

No, I cheated.

OH well you just didn't find her appealing. You still with your lover?

All of that was when I was in my twenties. It's all behind me now. As for the mistress, she wasn't worth it but it's too late now to do anything about it.

ah well when you said you weren't married anymore and "thank God" made it sound like it was a horrible experience. Being single is great. No one to have to sacrifice for or worry about.

Forum List

Back