Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I smoked weed before when I was a teenager/early 20s. No big deal. First time was rather interesting though. LOL.

Weed is alright but if you really want an experience you want LSD.

I tried acid and mescaline when I was in high school. I didn't really like it much though. Weird, I've never tried mushrooms. Lol. Just too gross, if you know what I mean. :D

I didn't know the side effects of those drugs lasted that long.

Know what is one of the most striking things about going into a 420 store in CO?

The number of people in there who are over the age of 50. Not only that, but when you get to talking to many of the over 50 crowd, many of them are from out of state.

You'd think that it would be the people in their 20's and 30's that would be the biggest customers, but nope, many of them are retirement age people.

Maybe the younger can't afford it? No sarcasm just asking.

Know what is one of the most striking things about going into a 420 store in CO?

The number of people in there who are over the age of 50. Not only that, but when you get to talking to many of the over 50 crowd, many of them are from out of state.

You'd think that it would be the people in their 20's and 30's that would be the biggest customers, but nope, many of them are retirement age people.

No, because the prices up in the 420 stores are actually reasonable when you compare them to what you'd pay for the same kind of quality type herb on the street. Only difference between buying on the street and buying from the store is that you can actually see the different varieties and smell them BEFORE you buy them. I think the current price in most 420 stores up in CO is around 90 bucks for a 1/4 ounce.

Most of the older people I talked to said that they were there to either (a) try it legally for the first time, or (b) they already knew of the benefits of smoking cannabis and were there because it's medicinal for them. Many of them said that they were able to cut down on some of their medications because of the relief they got from smoking marijuana.

But no, there are lots of kids there, I just seem to see more older people in there as well. Kinda surprising when you find out that many of them are conservatives from OK or TX.

Most often, when people develop severe addictions to meds, it is because they have made the conscious decision to abuse their medications.

Where's the research to back that up? There is a high rate of increased tolerance to those drugs, which means the body itself starts requiring more for the same effect ie pain control (not someone choosing to need more). THAT'S how people get addicted. Do the research.

They don't follow doctors orders. That's how I know. This is part of what I do for a living. Lol. :)

That's the minority of addicts. Most don't start out that way.

Doctor's office go so far as to cross reference patient data to make sure they aren't getting prescriptions at other docs, which turns out to be the case quite frequently.

yep. that's why rush Limbaugh had his housekeeper get that shit for him.

i think that would be one reason... plus people in their 50s - such as myself- who grew up in the 70s... can appreciate how far along regarding potency it has gotten, & will pay more for better quality, which lasts longer.

lol...

The School Of Mary Jane

The School Of Mary Jane will come to your residence in D.C. , and instruct you on the proper history, properties, laws, methods of consumption, and benefits of Cannabis use. One complete presentation is around $100, and can be for up to four people. The information is Ryan’s way of saving people time and costly mistakes that he and others have experienced.

What Won’t They Do?
To clarify, the school will not provide any marijuana. They will not educate anyone under the legal age of 21, and of course, will not meet on federal property. Straight from their website, www.mjindc.com the school states:

“We are a group of local residents seeking to educate our neighbors. After years spent traveling, experimenting, and studying Marijuana, both at home and abroad, we have amassed a wealth of knowledge we would like to share with you. Our workshops are specially designed by professional educators to help you understand your legal rights, health risks/benefits, best practices and culture in the comfort of your own home.”

Sounds Good, What Else Do They Teach About?
Currently, the only available class listed on their website is Marijuana 101, though classes on edibles, painting, and even adult field trips are listed as coming soon.

Frankly, it sounds like fun. Like a “Slumber Party” with a Cannabis theme. If you are in the DC area, and it sounds like fun to you as well, go to www.mjindc.com, and schedule a class with a couple food friends. You might be surprised at what you learn, and how much fun you have.

This New Business Teaches People How To Smoke Weed

I don't smoke anything.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I have never consumed any alcoholic beverage either.

Good girl Holly!
Have you been kissed yet?? :)
No. :) :) :)

I don't smoke anything.

Holly

You've never had any booze? Listen you need to go out now and just get a bottle of Tequila, take it home, take ALL your clothes off and drink the stuff neat and just go for it. Come on! Get with the programme already! :smoke:

View attachment 61340
No thank you. :) :) :)

I don't smoke anything.

Holly

You've never had any booze? Listen you need to go out now and just get a bottle of Tequila, take it home, take ALL your clothes off and drink the stuff neat and just go for it. Come on! Get with the programme already! :smoke:

View attachment 61340

Hollllllyyyy.....

I'm comin' over that way on business. Two weeks.

Just sayin'....
Okay...may I ask why you are letting me know this? :) :) :)

God bless you three always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

JOSweetHeart, I think the reason Pogo wants to visit you during his business trip is that he sees you as a virginal innocent that he wants to corrupt.

Probably something along the lines of what this little brother had done to his big sister.................

^^^ If the Lord really did drink wine, I don't believe that it is the kind of wine that too many people do not know when to stay away from these days.

Holly

^^^ If the Lord really did drink wine, I don't believe that it is the kind of wine that too many people do not know when to stay away from these days.

Holly

Have you ever heard of a book called "The Bible?"

It clearly details Jesus drinking wine on many occasions.

And yes, it was the same kind of wine we have now.

Holly

Jesus DID drink wine, because that's why he changed the water into it when He was at the wedding.

First thing Noah did when he landed the Ark was to plant grapes so that he could make wine.

Somewhere in the Bible it states that wine is a gift from God to gladden the hearts of men.

And....................there is a section in the Song of Solomon that talks about drinking being okay, but being drunk and out of control is not.

Yep, I have, but nope, I don't.

Holly

Holly

Jesus DID drink wine, because that's why he changed the water into it when He was at the wedding.

First thing Noah did when he landed the Ark was to plant grapes so that he could make wine.

Somewhere in the Bible it states that wine is a gift from God to gladden the hearts of men.

And....................there is a section in the Song of Solomon that talks about drinking being okay, but being drunk and out of control is not.
Even if the Lord really did have any, that doesn't mean that I have to have any.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Holly

Holly

Even if the Lord really did have any, that doesn't mean that I have to have any.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Of course you don't, and you are probably better off for it!

i think that would be one reason... plus people in their 50s - such as myself- who grew up in the 70s... can appreciate how far along regarding potency it has gotten, & will pay more for better quality, which lasts longer.

I know several people that currently use mj.... Tried several times but it won't stick me I have severe head ache.... So I stick with my red wine. Merci.

Forum List

Back