Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Whatever you need to justify smoking pot or excusing it lol
Guess you missed the part where I posted I haven't touched pot in 35 years but then again I haven't touched alcohol in 20 years. Not against people using either for recreational use it's their choice but someone using one poison then claiming another (proven to be less harmful) is for losers is the real loser. :thup:
My opinion really bothers you lol

The op asked a question. I gave an answer. Your panties got bunched. Fun times.
No, your hypocrisy is what I'm addressing, not your opinion, learn the difference and it appears you're the one bothered by it and attempting to deflect...... :dunno:
If you would like to discuss the virtues of drinking feel free to create such a thread. This thread is about pot. The deflection is all yours

So??? Do you think people who drink are losers too? If so, what's the difference?

I think there is a measure of self loathing of who he used to be in that judgement.

He used to smoke pot- he used to be a loser- he loathes who he used to be- so he assumes anyone who smokes pot must be like he used to be- so therefore he thinks that they are all losers.

Sorry if it upsets you, but many, many people out there are drug seeking individuals. They like to get high on the meds too. That's just a fact. They will even lie about their pain just to get the drugs. Sad but true.
The VA had me on methadone and hydrocodone..But I'm not really into pills and it got to where it was not helping, so I stopped..It's bad enough the Meloxicam I have increases your chance of a fart attack, So I take it sooo sparingly that I take it on 2-4 times a week at most.If I don't work I never take it....Same with the Gabapentin...

Good for you! It must suck to have to deal with pain, but what about other more natural remedies? Have you tried anything like that?

I have a slipped disc, hip bursitis & osteoarthritis in my back & hip & there's nothing more 'natural' than marijuana. it's a plant in its purest form & is what works for me.

So glad to hear it works for you! I would like to ask if you have it by prescription?

unfortunately, in my state, it's not on the approved list of medical conditions at this time. more ailments are being added as time goes on.

I used to take some blotter, smoke some weed and then drink shroom tea...what a weekend

angry monkey dude thinks all dope smokers are losers so I dedicate this to him...

Sorry if it upsets you, but many, many people out there are drug seeking individuals. They like to get high on the meds too. That's just a fact. They will even lie about their pain just to get the drugs. Sad but true.
The VA had me on methadone and hydrocodone..But I'm not really into pills and it got to where it was not helping, so I stopped..It's bad enough the Meloxicam I have increases your chance of a fart attack, So I take it sooo sparingly that I take it on 2-4 times a week at most.If I don't work I never take it....Same with the Gabapentin...

Good for you! It must suck to have to deal with pain, but what about other more natural remedies? Have you tried anything like that?

I have a slipped disc, hip bursitis & osteoarthritis in my back & hip & there's nothing more 'natural' than marijuana. it's a plant in its purest form & is what works for me.

So glad to hear it works for you! I would like to ask if you have it by prescription?

unfortunately, in my state, it's not on the approved list of medical conditions at this time. more ailments are being added as time goes on.

Sorry to hear that. I can't understand why the states are hesitating on this so much. It is a FACT that MJ helps people with chronic pain.

How could it possibly be any worse (as a plant that grows naturally and has been used by humans since ancient times for ALL kinds of purposes) than the prescription crap that the doctors now prescribe with all those chemicals in them?

How could it possibly be any worse (as a plant that grows naturally and has been used by humans since ancient times for ALL kinds of purposes) than the prescription crap that the doctors now prescribe with all those chemicals in them?

Try some naturally growing Oleander for a clear lesson on how....

For a clear lesson on how what? Care to elaborate? I'm probably not going to grow it, so you may as well just tell me.

Yeah.....thank God

along time ago when you could score a 1/4 lb for a 100 bucks

Before my time.

Back in the day, it was $50 for an ounce of Mexican, or $100 for an ounce of good pot, like Colombian or Panama Red.
Nothing like Hawaiin buds. Maui Wowie, Kona Gold, Kona Bud, Elephant, .....this was where I learned about pinner joints. Looks like a tooth-pick. Couple of drags and you're stoned to the Bajesus Belt.

hawaiian-sativa.jpg

My opinion really bothers you lol

The op asked a question. I gave an answer. Your panties got bunched. Fun times.
No, your hypocrisy is what I'm addressing, not your opinion, learn the difference and it appears you're the one bothered by it and attempting to deflect...... :dunno:
If you would like to discuss the virtues of drinking feel free to create such a thread. This thread is about pot. The deflection is all yours
So do you think everyone who drinks is a loser too?
Was probably raised watching Reefer Madness....... :lol:
I smoked pot till my early 20's. Spent a lot of time in jail thanks to pot.

Pot is for losers. That is my opinion. Like it, hate it, idgaf

That doesn't mean much gramps..... I know several people that has been smoking pot for a very long time..... They didn't get in trouble. I also several people that drink alcohol and some end up in jail.
Using pot as an excuse is like blaming yourself why you have constipation.

I used to take some blotter, smoke some weed and then drink shroom tea...what a weekend
I hear kids read these boards. Maybe not the best place to wave the flag for acid. It can be very dangerous for people who can't handle their head. Shrooms not so much.

Sorry to hear that. I can't understand why the states are hesitating on this so much. It is a FACT that MJ helps people with chronic pain.

it's all political. always has been.

Yeah.....thank God

it's decriminalized & some bordering states have it up for legalization come November. It's just a matter of time.... tic toc...

Forum List

Back