Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
LOL. I remember having smoked some opiated hash and having to wash my uniform. Literally, I was on the floor trying to wash it in the bathtub. Age 18.

What is opiated hash anyway? I've never heard of it. I've heard of opium. I've heard of hash.
It's hashish that has been treatd with opium. It's a more opium like high than pot. But understand I'm no pot expert. This was many years ago.

Rush is used primarily by the ghey sect..I never cared for it, just like the fake weed they were selling lately..

I remember some kid at a party once had some stuff called Rush. It was in a tiny little bottle and people were inhaling it. Does anyone know what that is?
Yes...

amyl nitrite, butyl nitrate, isobutyl nitrite

I never did that, but I did do whippets once before, years ago! Do you know what whippets are? Lol! I almost fell down when I did that!

That you think misery is the natural state of being is simply pathetic. If you are miserable, change your life to find happiness. Not doing so is a waste of your life.

Again, as I said to Bonzi; I don't believe it's our place to change our Fated role in life but rather to endure it, so as to prove our Soul understands that what we Should do is more important than what we want to do.

That you think misery is the natural state of being is simply pathetic. If you are miserable, change your life to find happiness. Not doing so is a waste of your life.

Again, as I said to Bonzi; I don't believe it's our place to change our Fated role in life but rather to endure it, so as to prove our Soul understands that what we Should do is more important than what we want to do.

And you think "druggies" should get the death penalty??

Yes. The use of alcohol, tobacco and drugs falls,under the Want category, not the Should. They are also means to avoid dealing with the individuals lot in life.

Yeah, I already knew this. You are a despicable person. Shame on you!!! But if the government comes after you for doing something wrong??? And there is plenty that you do wrong.

Yes. The use of alcohol, tobacco and drugs falls,under the Want category, not the Should. They are also means to avoid dealing with the individuals lot in life.

Hypocrite. The same could be said of hitting your wife. That is NOT something you need to do either, and harming another person is much worse than taking a drink of a beverage or smoking some weed!

Not accepting misery as your life's status is not the same as being a hedonist.

Happiness is not about just doing what you want. And what we SHOULD do is treat this life as if it were a treasure, to be savored and enjoyed. That does not require irresponsible behavior at all.

In a sense I believe this. But, it's more from a Christian perspective. I would rephrase it more like God tests us to teach us the it is His will the is more important than our own will. We should live for God, not ourselves. If that means enduring suffering on Earth, we should be GLAD to do that for our Lord, as we have a life of perfection in eternity/Heaven with him. Our time here is but a split second. A small sacrifice to pay.

I know that is not what YOU mean, but, it's the same basic concept.

I used to take some blotter, smoke some weed and then drink shroom tea...what a weekend
I hear kids read these boards. Maybe not the best place to wave the flag for acid. It can be very dangerous for people who can't handle their head. Shrooms not so much.
kids today are doing more than we ever thought about at thier age
They aren't doing more than I ever thought about. It's a wonder any of us survived.

I think it's hilarious people say people use God as a crutch to handle/get thru life
But people drink and do drugs and, hey, that's ok

splain!

[
How do you know this ?

I look at you.
More correctly you look at pixels on a white surface that form symbols you are familiar with ....dude...you then through an internal dialogue interpret those symbols in a manner designed to project negative traits on me while of course assigning some sort of sober headed wisdom to your exalted self...
tumblr_mi2wvd8QTk1rge28no1_500.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back