Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I think everyone should do coke then go in a chat room....
I've been told you think you can solved the worlds problem when coked up

Actually "chat" is not the kind of room I'd be in with coke. :eusa_shifty:

Your poll didn't give a "Fifth Amendment" choice yanno. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:
Are you kidding me? I wish I had the internet back when I did coke.

Your poll didn't give a "Fifth Amendment" choice yanno. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

Uh --- no I'm not. Coke is all physical, not mental.

You do realize we're not talking carbonated brown sugar water, right?

I've seen people on it and all they do is talk. VERY annoying. :D Drugs are not attractive at all, you know. Drunks either.

eRG6GRisV65-_-lindsay-lohan-then-and-now-2012-face-mor.png

Some people like to talk talk talk on coke. Some play video games. I would be typing a mile a minute.

I've seen people on it and all they do is talk. VERY annoying. :D Drugs are not attractive at all, you know. Drunks either.

In my observation that would be speed. Coke, that's far more physical*. I suspect SB got the former rather than the latter.

* um.... so I've been told...

In my observation that would be speed. Coke, that's far more physical*. I suspect SB got the former rather than the latter.

I used to get some real good stuff but no doubt it was cut. I'd love to try really good shit. One bump and done. Not in the bathroom every 20 minutes.

I used to get some real good stuff but no doubt it was cut. I'd love to try really good shit. One bump and done. Not in the bathroom every 20 minutes.

You probably end up in the hospital or something, wishing you'd never done it. Lol.

Just sit down and hold your breath for a very long time. Then stand up and walk around. Same thing. :D

You probably end up in the hospital or something, wishing you'd never done it. Lol.
Or like uma in pulp fiction

Just sit down and hold your breath for a very long time. Then stand up and walk around. Same thing. :D
Remember when you were a kid holding your breath head tilted back while putting your fists firmly on your neck across the veins? Huge headrush. I don't know why I won't try it now. No interest even though I remember it was a cool feeling. Can't be good for you.

Not accepting misery as your life's status is not the same as being a hedonist.

Happiness is not about just doing what you want. And what we SHOULD do is treat this life as if it were a treasure, to be savored and enjoyed. That does not require irresponsible behavior at all.

Life is not a treasure, it's a test. Always has been. Life requires putting propeiety over what one wants to do.

This idea that life is some sort of endurance test to see how much misery you can take is ridiculous.

Life is exactly what you make it. If you are miserable, you did that to yourself. If you cannot find joy in each day, you have wasted the life and love you could have.

There are things to accept that can not be changed.
Our attitudes and behaviors CAN be changed. Do you disagree?

Attitudes and behaviors can be changed. The question is SHOULD they be changed.

In my mind this entire life is a TEST of our Soul. A test to determine whether we will do whst we SHOULD or what is easy/fun or what we WANT to do.

What you SHOULD do is be joyful in life. Because that joy is contagious. So, by finding your own happiness you help others do the same. It works the same with misery.

Forum List

Back