Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Was it applied with glue?

No. It was applied with multiple emotional sledgehammers and applied on her 12th birthday on family members and close friends. Applied so hard she would hide it from her conscious mind for another 12 years and force her subconscious to sabotague her life repeatedly.

Seeking help is a waste unless you WANT to change and are willing to WORK at it.
Sometimes they just need to talk and not self isolate..

people here ARE talking
some people don't want to bother to talk unless there are answers
or you can meet their needs
otherwise, it's garbage.
no one REALLY cares about you.
Well that's just to bad for them...
actually not because the know themselves and accept it

Seeking help is a waste unless you WANT to change and are willing to WORK at it.

people here ARE talking
otherwise, it's garbage.
Really? Darlink...

people here ARE talking
otherwise, it's garbage.
Really? Darlink...

Let's just say this, let me take away you weed and see how you do.....

People that have the guts to face life with no "assistance" (Anathema) are dealing with their demon head on
And he's 100% correct (as I am) about people.
People don't care

There are 3 reasons people will do things for other people:

(1) It makes them feel good about themselves
(2) It makes them look good to other people
(3) It makes them feel included or involved (important) as in the case of banding together to help others

people here ARE talking
otherwise, it's garbage.
Really? Darlink...

Let's just say this, let me take away you weed and see how you do.....

People that have the guts to face life with no "assistance" (Anathema) are dealing with their demon head on
And he's 100% correct (as I am) about people.
People don't care

There are 3 reasons people will do things for other people:

(1) It makes them feel good about themselves
(2) It makes them look good to other people
(3) It makes them feel included or involved (important) as in the case of banding together to help others

I disagree. While they may not be common, there are still people who do things for people because they need to be done.

That's called sacrifice. Doing something you don't really want to do.

I don't want anyone doing anything for me unless they want to do it with 100% happiness to do it for me because they love me that much.

My parents were even unable to do that.

I've learned something about life. Some people are lucky, some not so much.
The people that are lucky say it's all about attitude. Some of that is true, but, the more things don't break your way, the harder it is to maintain or keep a good attitude.

Anathema has a physical challenge - something he has no choice in the matter. How people treated him because of that was also out of his control. Yet another thing out of his control was someone to teach him how to deal with that in a positive way (possibly, I don't know this for sure, it's an educated guess). But people still want to mock, berate and chastise him. You can make your case as to why he deserves it, but, people should really take time to think things out and try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Your attitude toward him only reinforces what he already believes.

I don't want anyone doing anything for me unless they want to do it with 100% happiness to do it for me because they love me that much.

I don't know that it is sacrifice. I make it a point, several times a year, to do something for someone without them knowing the source of the help. Sometimes it is a big thing and sometimes not. But the only thing the recipient knows is that I ask that they pass it on.

The people that are lucky say it's all about attitude. Some of that is true, but, the more things don't break your way, the harder it is to maintain or keep a good attitude.

Anathema has a physical challenge - something he has no choice in the matter. How people treated him because of that was also out of his control. Yet another thing out of his control was someone to teach him how to deal with that in a positive way (possibly, I don't know this for sure, it's an educated guess). But people still want to mock, berate and chastise him. You can make your case as to why he deserves it, but, people should really take time to think things out and try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Your attitude toward him only reinforces what he already believes.

Anathema's issue, in my opinion, is not the hand that life has dealt him. We cannot control that. But that he chooses to live with misery and makes no attempt to change anything. He has stated numerous times that he believes that people should live in misery. I cannot disagree more strongly with that sentiment.

I don't know that it is sacrifice. I make it a point, several times a year, to do something for someone without them knowing the source of the help. Sometimes it is a big thing and sometimes not. But the only thing the recipient knows is that I ask that they pass it on.

because it makes you feel good about yourself....

Anathema's issue, in my opinion, is not the hand that life has dealt him. We cannot control that. But that he chooses to live with misery and makes no attempt to change anything. He has stated numerous times that he believes that people should live in misery. I cannot disagree more strongly with that sentiment.

You learn a lot from misery. The should and should nots are not ours to decide.
If he said that everyone SHOULD live in misery, well, I disagree in the sense that that is not his call to make....

because it makes you feel good about yourself....

The problem with your post is the word "because".

Yes, it does feel good to help others. But that is not why I do it.

Forum List

Back