Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I think it's hilarious people say people use God as a crutch to handle/get thru life
But people drink and do drugs and, hey, that's ok

splain!
tumblr_n2347l2ewq1tustz7o1_540.jpg

Its a well known fact that weed gets one through times of no money better than money gets you through times of no weed...
texas-marijuana-legalization-bill.jpg

my point is, if you have a happy life believing in God, don't mock people for it.
especially if you rely on substances to get through or be happier with life

my point is, if you have a happy life believing in God, don't mock people for it.
especially if you rely on substances to get through or be happier with life
In essence I agree however it should be noted that here and now no one is being put in jail or fined money or sanctioned for believing in God. People who disagree with the judgement of the Government on Marijuana are subjected to a brutal oppression that has gone on for over 75 years ...it has included episodes of putting folks dying from HIV in jail because they grew pot to alleviate symptoms...
If your belief system gets you through the terror and wonder of being alive who am I to blow against that .....so I am cool with believers ....so long as they do not come after me to force me to believe....

so long as they do not come after me to force me to believe

who could do that? making a case for whatever it is you believe is your right, but, I have never heard of a case of someone forcing a belief on someone, unless it is international where they cut your head off if you don't. Even then, you have a choice.

who could do that? making a case for whatever it is you believe is your right, but, I have never heard of a case of someone forcing a belief on someone, unless it is international where they cut your head off if you don't. Even then, you have a choice.
That is done by gaining political power and using the power to bend policy towards Religious goals that are not shared by all....there is a Puritanical bent to US society in my opinion that in part explains the support for oppression of stoners or "enhanced Euphoric Americans" as I think of us..............Puritans are anti pleasure ....

That is done by gaining political power and using the power to bend policy towards Religious goals that are not shared by all....there is a Puritanical bent to US society in my opinion that in part explains the support for oppression of stoners or "enhanced Euphoric Americans" as I think of us..............Puritans are anti pleasure ....

over generalization. Done correctly, and in balance, could have a beneficial effect. But the world will never be at peace. There are no answers. Man's way is always the wrong way.

I've got to run to keep from hiding and I am bound to keep on riding..I've got One more silver dollar ...but I am not going to let them catch me no ...I am not going to let them Catch the Midnight rider......
1146363_528050c78e671.png

I've got to run to keep from hiding and I am bound to keep on riding..I've got One more silver dollar ...but I am not going to let them catch me no ...I am not going to let them Catch the Midnight rider......
1146363_528050c78e671.png

I love that song. one of my all time faves <3

But if the government comes after you for doing something wrong??? And there is plenty that you do wrong.

If the Government comes after me, they won't likely take me alive. If they do, they'll have a suspect who won't talk to anyone about anything.

Not accepting misery as your life's status is not the same as being a hedonist.

Happiness is not about just doing what you want. And what we SHOULD do is treat this life as if it were a treasure, to be savored and enjoyed. That does not require irresponsible behavior at all.

Life is not a treasure, it's a test. Always has been. Life requires putting propeiety over what one wants to do.

There are things to accept that can not be changed.
Our attitudes and behaviors CAN be changed. Do you disagree?

Attitudes and behaviors can be changed. The question is SHOULD they be changed.

In my mind this entire life is a TEST of our Soul. A test to determine whether we will do whst we SHOULD or what is easy/fun or what we WANT to do.

Personally, no. Not into smoking, either.

Forum List

Back