🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you Support Planned Parenthood?

Your kind also said that about black people.

Actually not.

It was conservatives who for years fought against civil rights for African-Americans, just as you and others on the right today fight to deny women and gay Americans their civil liberties.
It wasn't conservatives it was DEMOCRATS just like you.

No, it was conservatives who argued in favor of ‘separate but equal,’ and the heinous doctrine of segregation, invalidated by the Supreme Court in Brown v. Board of Education (1954). Conservatives also fought to uphold laws that discriminated against Hispanic Americans, ruled un-Constitutional by the Supreme Court that same year (Hernandez v. Texas).

If one reviews the history of Americans fighting for their civil liberties over the last 60 years, from Brown and Hernandez in the 50s to Lawrence and Windsor in this century, you’ll find conservatives fighting against Americans’ civil liberties every step of the way, and liberals as advocates of comprehensive civil rights for all Americans.

Actually not.

It was conservatives who for years fought against civil rights for African-Americans, just as you and others on the right today fight to deny women and gay Americans their civil liberties.
It wasn't conservatives it was DEMOCRATS just like you.

No, it was conservatives who argued in favor of ‘separate but equal,’ and the heinous doctrine of segregation, invalidated by the Supreme Court in Brown v. Board of Education (1954). Conservatives also fought to uphold laws that discriminated against Hispanic Americans, ruled un-Constitutional by the Supreme Court that same year (Hernandez v. Texas).

If one reviews the history of Americans fighting for their civil liberties over the last 60 years, from Brown and Hernandez in the 50s to Lawrence and Windsor in this century, you’ll find conservatives fighting against Americans’ civil liberties every step of the way, and liberals as advocates of comprehensive civil rights for all Americans.
Look at you lie.... DEMOCRATS .... The truth is the truth no matter how much you lie.

Again, an embryo/fetus is not a "baby," thus your question is ignorant nonsense.

There's some case law that disagrees.

Incorrect.

You’re confusing criminal law with civil law.

The criminal cases you cite concern procedural due process, and have nothing to do with the civil law that addresses privacy rights in the context of substantive due process, where the state is forbidden from violating a woman’s right to privacy by placing an undue burden on her ability to decide whether to have a child or not (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Consequently, abortion is not ‘murder,’ as murder exists in the realm of criminal law only.

Actually, criminal law has a carve out for abortion which is why it isn't murder. The precedent is there, a fetus is a baby.

There's some case law that disagrees.

Incorrect.

You’re confusing criminal law with civil law.

The criminal cases you cite concern procedural due process, and have nothing to do with the civil law that addresses privacy rights in the context of substantive due process, where the state is forbidden from violating a woman’s right to privacy by placing an undue burden on her ability to decide whether to have a child or not (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Consequently, abortion is not ‘murder,’ as murder exists in the realm of criminal law only.

Actually, criminal law has a carve out for abortion which is why it isn't murder. The precedent is there, a fetus is a baby.

And incorrect again.

Roe is the progeny of Griswold/Eisenstadt; it was the appropriate and consistent application of a woman’s right to privacy with regard to procreation – it wasn’t ‘carved out’ of anything, as you continue to confuse criminal and civil law.

Moreover, an embryo/fetus has never been considered a ‘baby’ in any manifestation of the law:

The Court in Roe carefully considered, and rejected, the State's argument "that the fetus is a `person' within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment." 410 U. S., at 156. After analyzing the usage of "person" in the Constitution, the Court concluded that that word "has application only postnatally." Id., at 157. Commenting on the contingent property interests of the unborn that are generally represented by guardians ad litem, the Court noted: "Perfection of the interests involved, again, has generallybeen contingent upon live birth. In short, the unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense." Id., at 162. Accordingly, an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life."

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

Consequently, that the state might consider a charge of murder when a pregnant woman is killed during the commission of a crime has no bearing whatsoever on the issue of a woman’s fundamental right to privacy, and her right to an abortion pursuant to the privacy right in the context of civil law and substantive due process, where there is no ‘precedent’ established.

Nah...Folks of all ages should be able to drop offspring into society with NO consideration of or regard for their health, ability to support a family, marital status, etc...NOT .
OF COURSE I BELIEVE IN PLANNED PARENTHOOD...It's the only kind that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nah...Folks of all ages should be able to drop offspring into society with NO consideration of or regard for their health, ability to support a family, marital status, etc...NOT .
OF COURSE I BELIEVE IN PLANNED PARENTHOOD...It's the only kind that makes sense.

Belief in mass murder is pretty fucked up.

"Do you support Planned Parenthood?"

I DO support the idea of planned parenthood.

My wife and I PLANNED to become parents, when we were financially and emotionally ready and mature enough to be parents.

We needed no organization which revels in killing, which glorifies the destruction of a human life in the womb, a life with potential to be the next Mozart, Dickens or Einstein.

I resent any tax money given to the organization that holds so-called "doctors" Goslin and Tiller in highly elevated status of sainthood.

They should not call themselves "Planned Parenthood" when their mission is the PREVENTION of parenthood.

Belief in mass murder is pretty fucked up.

so is lying

Mass murder:

"Operation Rescue has confirmed death and the identity of a patient of the Preterm abortion facility in Cleveland, Ohio, who was transported to University Hospital Case Medical Center on Friday, March 21, 2014. Lakisha Wilson, 22, a Black female, died after transport from the abortion clinic to the hospital. According to a statement released by the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office:
Decedent was conveyed from 12000 Shaker Blvd., in Cleveland to University Hospitals Case Medical Center and arrived on 3-21-14 where she was treated, expired and was pronounced on 3-28-14.
An autopsy is being conducted and a cause of death is pending, however there is no doubt that her death was caused by the late-term abortion she received on March 21, 2014."

Cleveland Abortion Patient?s Death and Identity Confirmed

Please provide the stats that prove that Planned Parenthood is responsible for stopping abortion.

I'll wait, liar.

Planned Parenthood has done more to prevent abortions than all the GOP abortion laws combined

Lie.

christianpersecution.jpg

Forum List

Back