Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

• Total voters
Lol, that's not a quote of the smoking gun.
Yes, the hundreds of times someone posted the "do us a favor" quote were, though.

Now, go on, ramp up this incessant goddamn whining even more. Yes, we get it... you don't think that's a smoking gun. Good god someone put a binky in this guy's mouth...

Lol, that's not a quote of the smoking gun.
Yes, the hundreds of times someone posted the "do us a favor" quote were, though.

Now, go on, ramp up this incessant goddamn whining even more. Yes, we get it... you don't think that's a smoking gun. Good god someone put a binky in this guy's mouth...
Do "us"a favor? Are you attempting to conflate "us" with "me"? Lame... I see you STILL haven't posted what you will NEVER be able to post.

Do "us"a favor? Are you attempting to conflate "us" with "me"? Lame... I see you STILL haven't posted what you will NEVER be able to post.
Right, because -- pay attention this time, you intolerable, whiny puddle of crybaby -- you don't think it is a smoking gun. Others do. We get it. No need to go deadweight on the floor and screech like a dying cat. Good god man, you're embarrassing yourself.

Right, because -- pay attention this time, you intolerable, whiny puddle of crybaby -- you don't think it is a smoking gun. Others do. We get it. No need to go deadweight on the floor and screech like a dying cat. Good god man, you're embarrassing yourself.
Dodge deflect, divert, invert, convert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Typical lefty. You really ARE trying to conflate "us" with "me", but you are being all slippery and slimy about it.

Dodge deflect, divert, invert, convert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Typical lefty. You really ARE trying to conflate "us" with "me", but you are being all slippery and slimy about it.
Good god man, get yourself together. . Do you want me to post the "favor" quote again, so you can whine about it some more? What the fuck do you want?

Good god man, get yourself together. . Do you want me to post the "favor" quote again, so you can whine about it some more? What the fuck do you want?

Dodge deflect, divert, invert, convert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Typical lefty.

Dodge deflect, divert, invert, convert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Typical lefty.
^^

Is this guy mentally retarded?

He isn't much different from any other political board lefty. I have been on many politic forum sites over many years, and all the lefties do the same shit. Dodge, deflect, derail, divert, invert, convert, ignore, redefine, or otherwise evade. Some of them will even ask if a forum member is retarded, but this fits with several of the evasion types that I already listed.

^^

He isn't much different from any other political board lefty. I have been on many politic forum sites over many years, and all the lefties do the same shit. Dodge, deflect, derail, divert, invert, convert, ignore, redefine, or otherwise evade. Some of them will even ask if a forum member is retarded, but this fits with several of the evasion types that I already listed.
You insufferable crybaby... you have literally been spoonfed and coddled... Yet you still whine. We get it: You don't think the quote is a smoking gun. Yes, asshole, you said that already.

^^

Yes....yes he is....

Consider the White House blocking person after person who would give damaging testimony on trump....That is text book obstruction....If the call was Perfect....what is trump afraid of?

You insufferable crybaby... you have literally been spoonfed and coddled... Yet you still whine. We get it: You don't think the quote is a smoking gun. Yes, asshole, you said that already.

I read the entire transcript of the call in search of the smoking gun and couldn't find it. I even started a thread on this forum inviting lefties to quote it for me, but nobody has been able to do so. The lack of a smoking gun in the call transcript is the reason why this very thread that we are talking on was started was started. Lefties need some dirt on Trump, and they failed to find it in the Ukraine call. Now they need more stuff to search through in search of dirt on Trump.

Consider the White House blocking person after person who would give damaging testimony on trump....That is text book obstruction....If the call was Perfect....what is trump afraid of?

What is Trump afraid of? By asking this, you have made it clear that you are not aware of anything on that call that is a smoking gun. You want something more than just the call, since you know there is nothing bad on the call. If the call contained something that would take Trump down, the search would be over and commies like you wouldn't be starving for the next item to search in the witch hunt.

Why is the "original" transcript locked in a classified server? Releasing it could clear up the confusion. If Trump is going to read it publicly in a fireside chat - he should be reading from the ORIGINAL transcript - not from a partial summary. If Americans could see and hear the ORIGINAL transcript - they could make up their own minds as to whether they think it was a clear-cut quid pro quo.

White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked the ORIGINAL transcript in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman said it wasn't accurate? Eisenberg told Vindman not to discuss the phone call with ANYONE. Why?
Presidential phone calls are covered by “executive privilege.” You hatch dumb conspiracy theories.

Didn’t he release the actual call?

Apparently not. White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked the ORIGINAL transcript in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman said it wasn't accurate? Eisenberg told Vindman not to discuss the phone call with ANYONE. Why?
What about Joe Biden and his dope addict son that fucked his dead brother’s wife?

Didn’t he release the actual call?

No, he didn't. He released a summary, and it even says that it's a summary of the call at the bottom of the first page.

And, I wish people would quit calling it a "transcript". Transcripts are word for word accurate, whereas summaries aren't.
But what about Joe Biden and his dope addict son that fucked his dead brother’s wife?

What is Trump afraid of?
Well, it's a VERY long list for the mentally ill criminal, so let's just hit the high points:

1) releasing the transcript of the call
2) releasing his taxes
3) explaining his loans
4) answering questions under oath
5) his personal attorneys turning on him
6) Ongoing investigations into his personal and business finances
7) Having someone on his staff who doesn't tell him he looks pretty at least once every 30 seconds
8) salads

Forum List

Back