Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

• Total voters
There is no recording, moron, and you've seen the only transcript that exists.

Funny. Should we take Trump's word for it?
You should take the word of all the fine people who made the transcription and kept it secure on an NSC server. Do you actually believe all the people involved are helping Trump foist a forged document on the public?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
In a word YES Never put anything beyond how low trump and his followers will go
Your talking about the brave and honorable people of American intelligence agencies, not Trump followers, dumbass.

"Sufficient" for what?
Toknowwhatwassaid.
You didn't hear it, so you don't know what was said?
The American hero who did hear it and said much was omitted is now a traitor??? How low do republicans go??
You just called all the people at the NSC traitors and criminals. It seems only those who support the Dim impeachment narrative are heroes.

Actually, it was Trump who first started calling the intelligence agencies traitors and criminals.
Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strozk, Page and Ohr are traitors and criminals. I'm not the one claiming that our intelligence agencies can do no wrong. That's purely a Democrat fetish.

Toknowwhatwassaid.
The American hero who did hear it and said much was omitted is now a traitor??? How low do republicans go??
You just called all the people at the NSC traitors and criminals. It seems only those who support the Dim impeachment narrative are heroes.
You didn't notice those medals on his jacket ? Never heard of the decades he's served America ? But republicans and Trump love bashing heroes It's in their blood
Does he have a medal for telling the truth?

You must be one of the dumber people I have ever seen. There isn't any award in the military that rewards someone for telling the truth. About the closest thing you would come to something like that would be a Good Conduct Medal. Next time you decide to open your yap and say something stupid like "does he have a medal for telling the truth", I recommend you do a bit of research on medals and awards first.

You didn't notice those medals on his jacket ? Never heard of the decades he's served America ? But republicans and Trump love bashing heroes It's in their blood

You must be one of the dumber people I have ever seen. There isn't any award in the military that rewards someone for telling the truth. About the closest thing you would come to something like that would be a Good Conduct Medal. Next time you decide to open your yap and say something stupid like "does he have a medal for telling the truth", I recommend you do a bit of research on medals and awards first.
In other words, those medals are no indication of the man's honesty.

And you claim I'm dumb!

And you claim I'm dumb!

You're the idiot that thinks there is a military medal for telling the truth, not me. I know better because I actually was in the military for 20 years.

And you claim I'm dumb!

You're the idiot that thinks there is a military medal for telling the truth, not me. I know better because I actually was in the military for 20 years.
Wrong, asshole. I know there isn't. I asked because apparently you thought there was. Medals don't prove a thing about your honesty, but you were trying to tell us we should believe this guy because of the medals on his uniform.

And you claim I'm dumb!

Wrong, asshole. I know there isn't. I asked because apparently you thought there was. Medals don't prove a thing about your honesty, but you were trying to tell us we should believe this guy because of the medals on his uniform.

All people have to do is hit the "click to expand" button, and they can see the whole conversation for themselves. You were the idiot that asked if he had a medal for telling the truth.

And you claim I'm dumb!

All people have to do is hit the "click to expand" button, and they can see the whole conversation for themselves. You were the idiot that asked if he had a medal for telling the truth.
Yes they can see the whole conversation for themselves. If they are honest the will note how you claimed we should believe the witness because of the medals on his uniform. Case closed.

And you claim I'm dumb!

Yes they can see the whole conversation for themselves. If they are honest the will note how you claimed we should believe the witness because of the medals on his uniform. Case closed.

Actually, it was Edward 37 who said that, not me. You jumped in with a stupid response about asking if he had a medal for telling the truth. But, keep up with the stupid, it's kinda entertaining on occasion. You're too stupid to know who you are and aren't responding to.

And you claim I'm dumb!

Actually, it was Edward 37 who said that, not me. You jumped in with a stupid response about asking if he had a medal for telling the truth. But, keep up with the stupid, it's kinda entertaining on occasion. You're too stupid to know who you are and aren't responding to.
So then, you agree that we have no reason to believe this guy over any of the other witnesses?

Or it may have never occurred at all. You were unable to quote the quid pro quo from the phone call transcript that has been made public, which is why you are so interested in trying to find it in some other copy. If you had been able to quote it from the transcript that has been made public, you would have ZERO interest in any other copies of transcript. This is how witch hunts work, and this is why Shifty Shit is doing it behind closed doors.

Invincible ignorance.

Why is the "original" transcript locked in a classified server? Releasing it could clear up the confusion. If Trump is going to read it publicly in a fireside chat - he should be reading from the ORIGINAL transcript - not from a partial summary. If Americans could see and hear the ORIGINAL transcript - they could make up their own minds as to whether they think it was a clear-cut quid pro quo.

White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked the ORIGINAL transcript in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman said it wasn't accurate? Eisenberg told Vindman not to discuss the phone call with ANYONE. Why?
Trump has nothing to hide. We have used “dollar diplomacy” since William Howard Taft. Big fucking fat tats ass. Trump didn’t do anything Obama or other POTUS have done. For shits sake.

Trump has nothing to hide. We have used “dollar diplomacy” since William Howard Taft. Big fucking fat tats ass

Dollar Diplomacy in the NATIONAL interest

What Trump did was in his PERSONAL interest.

There's a HUGE difference

Toknowwhatwassaid.
Does he have a medal for telling the truth? Did you notice all the medals on General Flynn's uniform? How about the one's on Oliver North's uniform?
Funny that you point out REPUBLICAN criminals

Dollar Diplomacy in the NATIONAL interest

What Trump did was in his PERSONAL interest.

There's a HUGE difference

Everything Trump does for the country that is good is also in his own best interest, since he is more likely to be released elected if he does his job well. Can you quote something from the call transcript that proves what you claim?

is a waste of your time to suggest that there is something in a different copy of the transcript.
So then you wont mind it being released. That's right, you completely sissied out of answering the question. As will every other trumpkin nutsack that posts in this thread.

is a waste of your time to suggest that there is something in a different copy of the transcript.
So then you wont mind it being released. That's right, you completely sissied out of answering the question. As will every other trumpkin nutsack that posts in this thread.
I don't mind if it gets released. Lucky for you, I was able to post an answer immediately. Now, watch how many lefties will answer my request to have a smoking gun posted here from the now public copy of the transcript of Trump's call. The reason why lefties want to see another copy of it is because there is no smoking gun in the now public transcript, and this claim is validated by every lefty here who fails to post the smoking gun.

Forum List

Back