Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

• Total voters
I want to see and hear the "actual" recording/transcript of the phone call - not a sanitized version! Don't you?
There is no recording, moron, and you've seen the only transcript that exists.

Funny. Should we take Trump's word for it?
You should take the word of all the fine people who made the transcription and kept it secure on an NSC server. Do you actually believe all the people involved are helping Trump foist a forged document on the public?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
In a word YES Never put anything beyond how low trump and his followers will go

Dog who howl at moon Banned
Long overdue
Can we clean up the fake thread title also?
Newcomer racist IMoron2 next up

Last edited:
Does not matter what is provided, libs will deny authenticity
They have no offense nor defense other than to tantrum that reality is not reality and facts aren’t facts

I want to see and hear the "actual" recording/transcript of the phone call - not a sanitized version! Don't you?

You should take the word of all the fine people who made the transcription and kept it secure on an NSC server. Do you actually believe all the people involved are helping Trump foist a forged document on the public?

Your talking about the brave and honorable people of American intelligence agencies, not Trump followers, dumbass.

Hearing the call is sufficient.
"Sufficient" for what?
Toknowwhatwassaid.
You didn't hear it, so you don't know what was said?
The American hero who did hear it and said much was omitted is now a traitor??? How low do republicans go??
You just called all the people at the NSC traitors and criminals. It seems only those who support the Dim impeachment narrative are heroes.

"Sufficient" for what?
Toknowwhatwassaid.
The American hero who did hear it and said much was omitted is now a traitor??? How low do republicans go??
You just called all the people at the NSC traitors and criminals. It seems only those who support the Dim impeachment narrative are heroes.
You didn't notice those medals on his jacket ? Never heard of the decades he's served America ? But republicans and Trump love bashing heroes It's in their blood

I think plenty of people in the NSA have looked at it

Nothing you do comes close to "thinking" and you have absolutely no evidence to support that claim.

Just one more pulled directly from your fetid butt and not even wiped off

That fireside chat ought to be something else. Will Trump put on a Russian accent as he reads Zelensky's dialogue? Make it truly entertaining?
No, of course he is not going to read the "real" transcript. That includes him saying he's keeping the military aid until he gets dirt on Biden. We've had that "summary" available for weeks now. Why does he need to read it? Does he think his supporters can't read?

The "real transcript?" This means you are acknowledging that there is absolutely nothing that justifies impeachment in the nothing burger transcript. It's not good enough for you, so now you need the "real" transcript that contains the smoking gun that you can't find in the nothing burger copy. Lol...
I am most definitely not acknowledging that there is nothing that justifies impeachment in the transcript summary that was released. It seems pretty clear to me what he was up to. However, if the verbatim transcript has been hidden, you and I both know that it's got really damaging stuff in it. Or it wouldn't have been hidden.

I am most definitely not acknowledging that there is nothing that justifies impeachment in the transcript summary that was released. It seems pretty clear to me what he was up to. However, if the verbatim transcript has been hidden, you and I both know that it's got really damaging stuff in it. Or it wouldn't have been hidden.

You just acknowledged that there was no smoking gun to be found in the call when you failed to quote it here. "It seems pretty clear" as you say, is a complete nothing burger. You cannot quote the smoking gun here, but you certainly would if you could. Lefties would start a bunch of threads with the smoking gun if there was one, but there is not. The reason you want to see another copy of the transcript is so you can try to find the smoking gun that you CANNOT find in the now public transcript and that you cannot quote here. Your next post will not contain the smoking gun.

Only a recording of the call will satisfy me! Kinda like, only Obama's ORIGINAL birth certificate will prove his citizenship. Conspiracy theories always look malicious until they're YOUR conspiracy theories, right?

You just acknowledged that there was no smoking gun to be found in the call when you failed to quote it here. "It seems pretty clear" as you say, is a complete nothing burger. You cannot quote the smoking gun here, but you certainly would if you could. Lefties would start a bunch of threads with the smoking gun if there was one, but there is not. The reason you want to see another copy of the transcript is so you can try to find the smoking gun that you CANNOT find in the now public transcript and that you cannot quote here. Your next post will not contain the smoking gun.
If there's one thing I can't stand around here, it is a poster that insists on putting words in my mouth. Stick to your own ideas and I'll communicate mine. Deal?

If there's one thing I can't stand around here, it is a poster that insists on putting words in my mouth. Stick to your own ideas and I'll communicate mine. Deal?
Lol, thank you for validating the last sentence of my at post that you just quoted. If words can be put into your mouth as you say, I guarantee the words will not be the smoking gun that you have not been able to quote. Once again, your next post will not contain the smoking gun.

"Sufficient" for what?
Toknowwhatwassaid.
Now you're talking about what the liar said, not what he heard. Numerous other witnesses said the transcript is accurate.

That fireside chat ought to be something else. Will Trump put on a Russian accent as he reads Zelensky's dialogue? Make it truly entertaining?
No, of course he is not going to read the "real" transcript. That includes him saying he's keeping the military aid until he gets dirt on Biden. We've had that "summary" available for weeks now. Why does he need to read it? Does he think his supporters can't read?

The "real transcript?" This means you are acknowledging that there is absolutely nothing that justifies impeachment in the nothing burger transcript. It's not good enough for you, so now you need the "real" transcript that contains the smoking gun that you can't find in the nothing burger copy. Lol...

So you believe that impeachment is justified by your assumption that Trump was speaking cloaked terms coupled with your personal interpretation of what he actually meant by those terms?

Overturn an election based on. . . mind reading?

This is a great example of why people who believe in due process are hashtag walking away from your authoritarian party.

"Sufficient" for what?
Toknowwhatwassaid.
You didn't notice those medals on his jacket ? Never heard of the decades he's served America ? But republicans and Trump love bashing heroes It's in their blood
Does he have a medal for telling the truth? Did you notice all the medals on General Flynn's uniform? How about the one's on Oliver North's uniform?

Your talking about the brave and honorable people of American intelligence agencies, not Trump followers, dumbass.

"Sufficient" for what?
Toknowwhatwassaid.

Actually, it was Trump who first started calling the intelligence agencies traitors and criminals.

Forum List

Back