Do You Support The "Gun Show Loophole?"

Do You Support The "Gun Show Loophole?"

• Total voters
You mean that show where you peeked in the door and decided breakfast sounded better???

Nope, I didn't wait in the line for parking on that one.

The last I went to was the "Great American Knife and Gun Show" at the Pomona fair grounds. I'm trying to recall if there were ANY private parties selling firearms. I don't think there were. Some homemade knives were sold privately - but so far the left hasn't decided to outlaw knives.

In that time you were able to assertain the ratio of private v licensed sellers????

Pardon me for being skeptical partner. I think Bloomberg took a harder look than that.

Not that you had any credibility to start with, but if you were trying to build some, this isn't the way.

Awww, did I hurt him feelings busting him on his lies????

My heart's breaking for you son.

Anyone who feels the need to carry a concealed weapon at all times should consider that they may have mental health issues.

Ima, as a small, Islamic woman, you do realize that most men could beat you to death with little trouble, right?

So a gun will no make you less safe. In fact, if YOU had a gun, you might equalize the odds a bit.

lol, "small Islamic woman". Is that a fantasy of yours? :D

Before I start packing, how many women per day in the US get beat to death by random men?

lol, "small Islamic woman". Is that a fantasy of yours? :D

Well, I know what a fan of Islam you are... ;)

Before I start packing, how many women per day in the US get beat to death by random men?

Women with personalities like yours?

So since there are none, am I to deduce that people packing concealed weapons are mentally unstable and have paranoid delusions? Now THERE'S a reason for me to start packing heat. :D

The government has no reason to take any of his guns.

And there you go...

The only "reason" to take anyone's gun, is if they are a criminal or insane.

Which is why Government will never be coming to your home and taking your guns.

Even if they're registered, like those of a permit-holder's would be...

And how many citizens in the past has the government labeled as "insane" and committed them to asylums on nothing other than the diagnosis of a doctor paid off by a family member?
Just like my friend that had a bad reaction to prednizone and left his house, hit 8 mail boxes on his road and at the ER they put him in the mental ward at that hospital for 2 days.
His health insurance now rates him a mental risk.
You trust government to make those decisions.
I DON'T TRUST GOVERNMENT.

If you're going out late at night to buy some crack, it's probably a good idea to be packing. Otherwise, you're just paranoid.

No doubt...

{VILLA PARK, Calif. — In 75 minutes of terror, an Orange County gunman committed three murders and wounded three others before taking his own life Tuesday morning.

Police say 20-year-old Ali Syed, a college student, began his rampage in Ladera Ranch, where he murdered a young woman inside his parents’ home.

Syed then drove to Tustin, Santa Ana and back to Tustin, carjacking three vehicles, killing two more victims and shooting indiscriminately at morning commuters on the 55 Freeway.}

ktla.com/2013/02/20/2-dead-in-multiple-shootings-in-tustin-villa-park/

Fucktardation, the root cause of leftism.

If you're going out late at night to buy some crack, it's probably a good idea to be packing. Otherwise, you're just paranoid.

No doubt...

{VILLA PARK, Calif. — In 75 minutes of terror, an Orange County gunman committed three murders and wounded three others before taking his own life Tuesday morning.

Police say 20-year-old Ali Syed, a college student, began his rampage in Ladera Ranch, where he murdered a young woman inside his parents’ home.

Syed then drove to Tustin, Santa Ana and back to Tustin, carjacking three vehicles, killing two more victims and shooting indiscriminately at morning commuters on the 55 Freeway.}

ktla.com/2013/02/20/2-dead-in-multiple-shootings-in-tustin-villa-park/

Fucktardation, the root cause of leftism.
So why don't you walk around with a life vest on? There's also a miniscule chance that you might drown? :dunno:

So why don't you walk around with a life vest on? There's also a miniscule chance that you might drown? :dunno:

Villa Park is 15 minutes from my home.

You Obamunists keep telling us that the police will protect us, lay down our arms and take Obama as our personal lord and savior, and we need never worry, because the loving police will keep us from any harm..

So why did the police not protect these people?

You Obamunists keep telling us that the police will protect us, lay down our arms and take Obama as our personal lord and savior, and we need never worry, because the loving police will keep us from any harm..

It's not the fucking wild west! :lol:
You have way more chance of getting hit by a car than getting shot in some random act like that. So what are you doing about that? Nothing? Just worried about guns? Like I said, potential mental instability. Get it checked, you carry a gun. Or maybe one day, YOU'll snap from the paranoia and be the next Villa Park dude.

You have way more chance of getting hit by a car than getting shot in some random act like that. So what are you doing about that? Nothing? Just worried about guns? Like I said, potential mental instability. Get it checked, you carry a gun. Or maybe one day, YOU'll snap from the paranoia and be the next Villa Park dude.
Thank you for another mindless, ignorant and bigoted opinion.

...thousands of mentally unstable people with paranoid delusions? I'd say millions. :D

What the fuck are you yapping about?

You made a really stupid claim, own the humiliation that you earned.

So you're saying the 2.5 million people per year that use firearms to protect themselves, which are a very small percentage of people who carry, are just paranoid? So I guess you would prefer to have a few more million victims, right?

Really? Tell that to the 4 dead!

You have way more chance of getting hit by a car than getting shot in some random act like that.

No, I sure don't. Because I protect myself from getting hit by a car by using crosswalks and paying attention.

So what are you doing about that? Nothing? Just worried about guns? Like I said, potential mental instability. Get it checked, you carry a gun. Or maybe one day, YOU'll snap from the paranoia and be the next Villa Park dude.

Are you planning a shooting rampage? Is that your game, you want to make sure your victims can't shoot back?

Quick question.............................................

Why wasn't there a good man with a gun to take down the bad man with a gun?

What the fuck are you yapping about?

You made a really stupid claim, own the humiliation that you earned.

So you're saying the 2.5 million people per year that use firearms to protect themselves, which are a very small percentage of people who carry, are just paranoid? So I guess you would prefer to have a few more million victims, right?

A few more million victims? Wtf are you talking about? Like ABS asked: if you guys are so badass with your concealed weapons, how come I NEVER hear about one of you guys stopping a gun assault in the street?

Forum List

Back